"An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of code." -- an anonymous programmer

interests / rec.games.trivia / QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

SubjectAuthor
* QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesMark Brader
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesDan Blum
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesJoshua Kreitzer
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesDan Tilque
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesErland Sommarskog
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesPete Gayde
`- QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life rolesMark Brader

1
QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<GmGdneiGR9lbmCz5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4962&group=rec.games.trivia#4962

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 08:22:30 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 08:22 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2023-06-12,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of Bloor St. Irregulars and
are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey

Once upon a time, hockey was played in cities where it snowed.
Not any more. The finalists for this year's Stanley Cup are
both from cities which don't expect much snow in the forecast.
Answer these questions about professional hockey in the Sun Belt.

Unless otherwise specified, where we ask for a team, you must
give the city and team name, like "Toronto Blue Jays".

1. Not only are the Panthers and the Golden Knights from the Sun
Belt, but so were the two teams they defeated to get to the
final. Name *either* of the two eliminated semi-finalists.

2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
to Dallas?

3. The most successful Sun Belt team is the Tampa Bay Lightning,
with three Stanley Cups. The franchise was founded in 1990
largely due to the efforts of these two hall-of-fame brothers,
one a Bruins forward, the other a Black Hawks goalie. Who?
The surname is sufficient.

4. Mike Fisher played for the Ottawa Senators, but was traded
south to the Nashville Predators so that he could be closer to
his superstar wife. Who is she?

5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.

6. The original Winnipeg Jets became the Phoenix Coyotes and then
the Arizona Coyotes. Name *either* of the Phoenix suburbs where
the Coyotes have had their home since leaving the city proper.

7. Beep beep! Two decades before the Coyotes came to Arizona,
Robbie Ftorek was the star of which Arizona-based WHA franchise?

8. One notable Coyotes fan was this player, who attended his first
Coyotes game at age 2. He was drafted first overall in the
2016 entry draft, and has turned into a pretty decent player.
Name him.

9. One of the most successful WHA franchises was the Houston Aeros,
who had the unusual draw of having this NHL legend playing
alongside two of his sons. Who?

10. Professional hockey came to Alabama in the form of the
Birmingham Bulls. Prior to moving south, the franchise had
been based in Canada -- under which somewhat similar name?

* Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles

We give you the name of a real person, you tell us who won an
Oscar for playing them in a movie.

1. Edith Piaf.
2. Freddy Mercury.
3. Virginia Woolf.
4. June Carter Cash.
5. Katharine Hepburn.
6. Winston Churchill.
7. Australian pianist David Helfgott.
8. Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman.
9. Queen Elizabeth II.
10. Queen Elizabeth I. (Hint: With only 8 minutes of screen time,
this is one of the shortest performances to win an Oscar.)

--
Mark Brader | "The race is not always to the swift,
Toronto | nor the battle to the strong --

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<u8skvc$4pn$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4963&group=rec.games.trivia#4963

From: tool@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 23:15:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 23:15 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey

> 1. Not only are the Panthers and the Golden Knights from the Sun
> Belt, but so were the two teams they defeated to get to the
> final. Name *either* of the two eliminated semi-finalists.

Nashville Predators

> 2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
> Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
> to Dallas?

Minneapolis Stars

> 5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
> up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
> name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.

Flames

> 6. The original Winnipeg Jets became the Phoenix Coyotes and then
> the Arizona Coyotes. Name *either* of the Phoenix suburbs where
> the Coyotes have had their home since leaving the city proper.

Mesa

> 7. Beep beep! Two decades before the Coyotes came to Arizona,
> Robbie Ftorek was the star of which Arizona-based WHA franchise?

Phoenix Roadrunners; Tucson Roadrunners

> * Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles

> 3. Virginia Woolf.

Elizabeth Taylor

> 6. Winston Churchill.

Gary Oldman

> 8. Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman.

Adrien Brody

> 9. Queen Elizabeth II.

Helen Mirren

> 10. Queen Elizabeth I. (Hint: With only 8 minutes of screen time,
> this is one of the shortest performances to win an Oscar.)

Judi Dench

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<4f1b88f5-98ec-4289-96af-e5a0c5c6a8d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4964&group=rec.games.trivia#4964

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 19:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: gromit82@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 02:21 UTC

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 3:22:35 AM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey
>
> 2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
> Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
> to Dallas?

Minnesota North Stars

> 3. The most successful Sun Belt team is the Tampa Bay Lightning,
> with three Stanley Cups. The franchise was founded in 1990
> largely due to the efforts of these two hall-of-fame brothers,
> one a Bruins forward, the other a Black Hawks goalie. Who?
> The surname is sufficient.

Esposito

> 4. Mike Fisher played for the Ottawa Senators, but was traded
> south to the Nashville Predators so that he could be closer to
> his superstar wife. Who is she?

Carrie Underwood

> 5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
> up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
> name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.

Flames; Thrashers

> 6. The original Winnipeg Jets became the Phoenix Coyotes and then
> the Arizona Coyotes. Name *either* of the Phoenix suburbs where
> the Coyotes have had their home since leaving the city proper.

Glendale

> 7. Beep beep! Two decades before the Coyotes came to Arizona,
> Robbie Ftorek was the star of which Arizona-based WHA franchise?

Phoenix Roadrunners

> 9. One of the most successful WHA franchises was the Houston Aeros,
> who had the unusual draw of having this NHL legend playing
> alongside two of his sons. Who?

Gordie Howe
> 10. Professional hockey came to Alabama in the form of the
> Birmingham Bulls. Prior to moving south, the franchise had
> been based in Canada -- under which somewhat similar name?

Toronto Toros

> * Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles
>
> We give you the name of a real person, you tell us who won an
> Oscar for playing them in a movie.
>
> 2. Freddy Mercury.

Rami Malek

> 3. Virginia Woolf.

Nicole Kidman

> 4. June Carter Cash.

Reese Witherspoon

> 5. Katharine Hepburn.

Cate Blanchett

> 6. Winston Churchill.

Gary Oldman

> 7. Australian pianist David Helfgott.

Geoffrey Rush

> 8. Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman.

Adrien Brody
> 9. Queen Elizabeth II.

Helen Mirren

> 10. Queen Elizabeth I. (Hint: With only 8 minutes of screen time,
> this is one of the shortest performances to win an Oscar.)

Judi Dench

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<u8ueds$e0vk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4965&group=rec.games.trivia#4965

From: dtilque@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:36:20 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 15:36 UTC

On 7/14/23 01:22, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey
>
> Once upon a time, hockey was played in cities where it snowed.
> Not any more. The finalists for this year's Stanley Cup are
> both from cities which don't expect much snow in the forecast.
> Answer these questions about professional hockey in the Sun Belt.
>
> Unless otherwise specified, where we ask for a team, you must
> give the city and team name, like "Toronto Blue Jays".
>
> 1. Not only are the Panthers and the Golden Knights from the Sun
> Belt, but so were the two teams they defeated to get to the
> final. Name *either* of the two eliminated semi-finalists.
>
> 2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
> Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
> to Dallas?
>
> 3. The most successful Sun Belt team is the Tampa Bay Lightning,
> with three Stanley Cups. The franchise was founded in 1990
> largely due to the efforts of these two hall-of-fame brothers,
> one a Bruins forward, the other a Black Hawks goalie. Who?
> The surname is sufficient.
>
> 4. Mike Fisher played for the Ottawa Senators, but was traded
> south to the Nashville Predators so that he could be closer to
> his superstar wife. Who is she?
>
> 5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
> up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
> name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.
>
> 6. The original Winnipeg Jets became the Phoenix Coyotes and then
> the Arizona Coyotes. Name *either* of the Phoenix suburbs where
> the Coyotes have had their home since leaving the city proper.
>
> 7. Beep beep! Two decades before the Coyotes came to Arizona,
> Robbie Ftorek was the star of which Arizona-based WHA franchise?
>
> 8. One notable Coyotes fan was this player, who attended his first
> Coyotes game at age 2. He was drafted first overall in the
> 2016 entry draft, and has turned into a pretty decent player.
> Name him.
>
> 9. One of the most successful WHA franchises was the Houston Aeros,
> who had the unusual draw of having this NHL legend playing
> alongside two of his sons. Who?

Howe

> 10. Professional hockey came to Alabama in the form of the
> Birmingham Bulls. Prior to moving south, the franchise had
> been based in Canada -- under which somewhat similar name?
>

> * Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles
>
> We give you the name of a real person, you tell us who won an
> Oscar for playing them in a movie.
>
> 1. Edith Piaf.
> 2. Freddy Mercury.
> 3. Virginia Woolf.
> 4. June Carter Cash.
> 5. Katharine Hepburn.
> 6. Winston Churchill.
> 7. Australian pianist David Helfgott.
> 8. Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman.
> 9. Queen Elizabeth II.
> 10. Queen Elizabeth I. (Hint: With only 8 minutes of screen time,
> this is one of the shortest performances to win an Oscar.)

--
Dan Tilque

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<XnsB04373D0E6820Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4967&group=rec.games.trivia#4967

From: esquel@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 11:23:06 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:23 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey
>
> 1. Not only are the Panthers and the Golden Knights from the Sun
> Belt, but so were the two teams they defeated to get to the
> final. Name *either* of the two eliminated semi-finalists.

Tampa Bay Lightnings
> 2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
> Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
> to Dallas?

Minnesota North Stars
> 3. The most successful Sun Belt team is the Tampa Bay Lightning,
> with three Stanley Cups. The franchise was founded in 1990
> largely due to the efforts of these two hall-of-fame brothers,
> one a Bruins forward, the other a Black Hawks goalie. Who?
> The surname is sufficient.

Esposito
> 5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
> up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
> name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.

Flames
> 8. One notable Coyotes fan was this player, who attended his first
> Coyotes game at age 2. He was drafted first overall in the
> 2016 entry draft, and has turned into a pretty decent player.
> Name him.

Connor McDavid
> 9. One of the most successful WHA franchises was the Houston Aeros,
> who had the unusual draw of having this NHL legend playing
> alongside two of his sons. Who?

Bobby Hull
> * Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles
>
> 9. Queen Elizabeth II.

Helen Mirren

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<u92ims$12gop$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4969&group=rec.games.trivia#4969

From: pete.gayde@gmail.com (Pete Gayde)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 00:14:03 -0500
 by: Pete Gayde - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 05:14 UTC

Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2023-06-12,

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Bloor St. Irregulars and
> are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey
>
> Once upon a time, hockey was played in cities where it snowed.
> Not any more. The finalists for this year's Stanley Cup are
> both from cities which don't expect much snow in the forecast.
> Answer these questions about professional hockey in the Sun Belt.
>
> Unless otherwise specified, where we ask for a team, you must
> give the city and team name, like "Toronto Blue Jays".
>
> 1. Not only are the Panthers and the Golden Knights from the Sun
> Belt, but so were the two teams they defeated to get to the
> final. Name *either* of the two eliminated semi-finalists.

Tampa Bay Lightning

> 2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
> Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
> to Dallas?

Minnesota North Stars

> 3. The most successful Sun Belt team is the Tampa Bay Lightning,
> with three Stanley Cups. The franchise was founded in 1990
> largely due to the efforts of these two hall-of-fame brothers,
> one a Bruins forward, the other a Black Hawks goalie. Who?
> The surname is sufficient.

Esposito

> 4. Mike Fisher played for the Ottawa Senators, but was traded
> south to the Nashville Predators so that he could be closer to
> his superstar wife. Who is she?

Trisha Yearwood

> 5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
> up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
> name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.

Atlanta Flames

> 6. The original Winnipeg Jets became the Phoenix Coyotes and then
> the Arizona Coyotes. Name *either* of the Phoenix suburbs where
> the Coyotes have had their home since leaving the city proper.

Tempe

> 7. Beep beep! Two decades before the Coyotes came to Arizona,
> Robbie Ftorek was the star of which Arizona-based WHA franchise?

Phoenix Roadrunners

> 8. One notable Coyotes fan was this player, who attended his first
> Coyotes game at age 2. He was drafted first overall in the
> 2016 entry draft, and has turned into a pretty decent player.
> Name him.
>
> 9. One of the most successful WHA franchises was the Houston Aeros,
> who had the unusual draw of having this NHL legend playing
> alongside two of his sons. Who?

Gordie Howe

> 10. Professional hockey came to Alabama in the form of the
> Birmingham Bulls. Prior to moving south, the franchise had
> been based in Canada -- under which somewhat similar name?

Toronto Toros

> * Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles
>
> We give you the name of a real person, you tell us who won an
> Oscar for playing them in a movie.
>
> 1. Edith Piaf.

Streep

> 2. Freddy Mercury.

Malik

> 3. Virginia Woolf.

Elizabeth Taylor

> 4. June Carter Cash.
> 5. Katharine Hepburn.
> 6. Winston Churchill.

Depp

> 7. Australian pianist David Helfgott.
> 8. Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman.
> 9. Queen Elizabeth II.

Mirren

> 10. Queen Elizabeth I. (Hint: With only 8 minutes of screen time,
> this is one of the shortest performances to win an Oscar.)

Pete Gayde

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 5, Rounds 2-3: warm hockey, real-life roles

<-ZKcnZhOaZPJtyv5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=4970&group=rec.games.trivia#4970

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 05:59:48 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 05:59 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2023-06-12,
> please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

Oops, I'm a day late here.

> * Game 5, Round 2 - Sports - Sun Belt Hockey

> Once upon a time, hockey was played in cities where it snowed.
> Not any more. The finalists for this year's Stanley Cup are
> both from cities which don't expect much snow in the forecast.
> Answer these questions about professional hockey in the Sun Belt.

> Unless otherwise specified, where we ask for a team, you must
> give the city and team name, like "Toronto Blue Jays".

> 1. Not only are the Panthers and the Golden Knights from the Sun
> Belt, but so were the two teams they defeated to get to the
> final. Name *either* of the two eliminated semi-finalists.

Dallas Stars, Carolina Hurricanes.

> 2. In 1999, the Stars were the first Sun Belt team to win the
> Stanley Cup, 6 years after the relocation of which franchise
> to Dallas?

Minnesota North Stars. 4 for Joshua, Erland, and Pete.

> 3. The most successful Sun Belt team is the Tampa Bay Lightning,
> with three Stanley Cups. The franchise was founded in 1990
> largely due to the efforts of these two hall-of-fame brothers,
> one a Bruins forward, the other a Black Hawks goalie. Who?
> The surname is sufficient.

Phil and Tony Esposito. 4 for Joshua, Erland, and Pete.

> 4. Mike Fisher played for the Ottawa Senators, but was traded
> south to the Nashville Predators so that he could be closer to
> his superstar wife. Who is she?

Carrie Underwood. 4 for Joshua.

> 5. The NHL has twice attemped franchises in Atlanta. One ended
> up moving to Calgary, the other one to Winnipeg. Give the team
> name of *either* of those Atlanta franchises.

(Atlanta) Flames, Thrashers. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua (the hard way),
Erland, and Pete.

> 6. The original Winnipeg Jets became the Phoenix Coyotes and then
> the Arizona Coyotes. Name *either* of the Phoenix suburbs where
> the Coyotes have had their home since leaving the city proper.

Glendale, Tempe. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

> 7. Beep beep! Two decades before the Coyotes came to Arizona,
> Robbie Ftorek was the star of which Arizona-based WHA franchise?

Phoenix Roadrunners. 4 for Joshua and Pete. 3 for Dan Blum.

> 8. One notable Coyotes fan was this player, who attended his first
> Coyotes game at age 2. He was drafted first overall in the
> 2016 entry draft, and has turned into a pretty decent player.
> Name him.

Auston Matthews.

> 9. One of the most successful WHA franchises was the Houston Aeros,
> who had the unusual draw of having this NHL legend playing
> alongside two of his sons. Who?

Gordie Howe. 4 for Joshua, Dan Tilque, and Pete.

> 10. Professional hockey came to Alabama in the form of the
> Birmingham Bulls. Prior to moving south, the franchise had
> been based in Canada -- under which somewhat similar name?

Toronto Toros. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

> * Game 5, Round 3 - Entertainment - Real Life Oscar Roles

> We give you the name of a real person, you tell us who won an
> Oscar for playing them in a movie.

If we don't say "supporting", the award was Best Actor or Actress.

> 1. Edith Piaf.

Marion Cotillard ["La Vie en Rose" (2007)].

> 2. Freddy Mercury.

Rami Malek ["Bohemian Rhapsody" (2018)]. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

> 3. Virginia Woolf.

Nicole Kidman ["The Hours" (2002)]. 4 for Joshua.

Elizabeth Taylor appeared in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" (1966),
but Virginia Woolf is not a character in the movie; the title line
is just a bit of sardonic wordplay.

> 4. June Carter Cash.

Reese Witherspoon ["Walk The Line" (2005)]. 4 for Joshua.

> 5. Katharine Hepburn.

Cate Blanchett ["The Aviator" (2004, supporting)]. 4 for Joshua.

> 6. Winston Churchill.

Gary Oldman ["Darkest Hour" (2017)]. 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> 7. Australian pianist David Helfgott.

Geoffrey Rush ["Shine" (1996)]. 4 for Joshua.

> 8. Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman.

Adrian Brody ["The Pianist" (2002)]. 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> 9. Queen Elizabeth II.

Helen Mirren ["The Queen" (2006)]. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, Erland,
and Pete.

> 10. Queen Elizabeth I. (Hint: With only 8 minutes of screen time,
> this is one of the shortest performances to win an Oscar.)

Judi Dench ["Shakespeare in Love" (1998, supporting)]. 4 for Dan Blum
and Joshua.

She wasn't the only person nominated for playing that character
that year. Cate Blanchett was nominated for Best Actress for
"Elizabeth", but lost to Gwyneth Paltrow in "Shakespeare in Love".
In my opinion both wins were well merited.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 5 ROUNDS-> 2 3 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Spo Ent
Joshua Kreitzer 32 36 68
Pete Gayde 28 8 36
Dan Blum 7 16 23
Erland Sommarskog 12 4 16
Dan Tilque 4 0 4

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "One thing that surprises you about this business
msb@vex.net | is the surprises." -- Tim Baker