Absence makes the heart grow fonder. -- Sextus Aurelius

interests / rec.games.trivia / QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

SubjectAuthor
* QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the lifeMark Brader
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the lifeDan Blum
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the lifeErland Sommarskog
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the lifeswp
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the lifeDan Tilque
+- QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the lifeJoshua Kreitzer
`- QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3 answers: art movements, year in the lifeMark Brader

1
QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

<TMOcnZAcD7qHzEj5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5040&group=rec.games.trivia#5040

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 21:05:30 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 21:05 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2023-06-26,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of Bloor St. Irregulars and
are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements

Given a brief description and the names of three associated artists,
identify the artistic school, group, or movement.

1. Characterised by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand Léger.

2. "To resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream
and reality into an absolute reality, a super-reality." Artists:
Salvador Dalí, Max Ernst, René Magritte.

3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

4. From the French for "wild beasts", this group of early 20th
century artists' works emphasized painterly qualities and strong
color rather than the realistic values retained by <answer 3>.
Artists: Henri Matisse, André Derain, Maurice de Vlaminck.

5. A term coined in 1964 to mean a form of abstract art that
uses optical illusions. Artists: Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley,
Richard Anuszkiewicz.

6. A post-World War II artistic movement characterized by
spontaneous, non-representational compositions that emphasize
the artist's emotions and gestures. Artists: Jackson Pollock,
Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning.

7. This collective of landscape painters sought to capture the
unique spirit and rugged beauty of their country's wilderness.
Artists: A.J. Casson, Franklin Carmichael, Frank Johnston.

8. Noted for "shock tactics", use of throwaway materials, wild
living, and an attitude "both oppositional and entrepreneurial".
Artists: Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Gillian Wearing.
(Give either the name or the 3-letter acronym.)

9. It emphasized dynamism, speed, technology, youth, violence,
and objects such as the car, the airplane, and the industrial
city. Artists: Filippo Marinetti, Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo
Balla.

10. An international style of art, architecture, and decorative
arts popular between 1890 and 1910, often inspired by natural
forms such as the sinuous curves of plants and flowers. Artists:
Alfons Mucha, Louis Tiffany, Hector Guimard.

After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Ba gur
dhrfgvba nobhg Cbyybpx naq gur bguref, gur nafjre vf gjb jbeqf.
Vs lbh chg whfg bar jbeq, cyrnfr tb onpx naq nqq zber.

* Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life

We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.

1. Genghis Khan.
2. Attila the Hun.
3. Jacques Cartier.
4. James Cook.
5. Charlemagne.
6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).
7. Alexander the Great.
8. Julius Caesar.
9. William the Conqueror.
10. Marco Polo.

--
Mark Brader | Occam's razor cuts both ways. (I've spent
Toronto | most of my life waiting for a chance to

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

<ub4fjo$or3$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5041&group=rec.games.trivia#5041

From: tool@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 05:06:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 05:06 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements

> 1. Characterised by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
> to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
> Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand L?ger.

cubism

> 2. "To resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream
> and reality into an absolute reality, a super-reality." Artists:
> Salvador Dal?, Max Ernst, Ren? Magritte.

surrealism

> 3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
> matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
> Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

impressionism

> 4. From the French for "wild beasts", this group of early 20th
> century artists' works emphasized painterly qualities and strong
> color rather than the realistic values retained by <answer 3>.
> Artists: Henri Matisse, Andr? Derain, Maurice de Vlaminck.

fauvists

> 5. A term coined in 1964 to mean a form of abstract art that
> uses optical illusions. Artists: Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley,
> Richard Anuszkiewicz.

op art

> 6. A post-World War II artistic movement characterized by
> spontaneous, non-representational compositions that emphasize
> the artist's emotions and gestures. Artists: Jackson Pollock,
> Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning.

post-modernism

> 10. An international style of art, architecture, and decorative
> arts popular between 1890 and 1910, often inspired by natural
> forms such as the sinuous curves of plants and flowers. Artists:
> Alfons Mucha, Louis Tiffany, Hector Guimard.

Art Nouveau

> * Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life

> We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.

> 1. Genghis Khan.

1210

> 2. Attila the Hun.

530

> 3. Jacques Cartier.

1650

> 4. James Cook.

1750

> 5. Charlemagne.

840

> 6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).

600

> 7. Alexander the Great.

335 BCE

> 8. Julius Caesar.

50 BCE

> 9. William the Conqueror.

1066

> 10. Marco Polo.

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

<XnsB05DB9F89BB52Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5042&group=rec.games.trivia#5042

From: esquel@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 18:16:54 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:16 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements
>
> Given a brief description and the names of three associated artists,
> identify the artistic school, group, or movement.
>
> 1. Characterised by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
> to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
> Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand Léger.

Cubism
> 3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
> matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
> Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

Impressionism
> * Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life
>
> We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.
>
> 1. Genghis Khan.

1200

> 2. Attila the Hun.

550

> 3. Jacques Cartier.

1932 (Never heard of him)

> 4. James Cook.

1699

> 5. Charlemagne.

800

> 6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).

630

> 7. Alexander the Great.

330 BC

> 8. Julius Caesar.

45 BC

> 9. William the Conqueror.

1066

> 10. Marco Polo.

1240

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

<954ccae2-7950-445c-9201-7b1c6b9572bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5043&group=rec.games.trivia#5043

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: stephen.w.perry@gmail.com (swp)
 by: swp - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 23:02 UTC

On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 5:05:41 PM UTC-4, Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2023-06-26,

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Bloor St. Irregulars and
> are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements
>
> Given a brief description and the names of three associated artists,
> identify the artistic school, group, or movement.
>
> 1. Characterized by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
> to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
> Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand Léger.

cubism

> 2. "To resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream
> and reality into an absolute reality, a super-reality." Artists:
> Salvador Dalí, Max Ernst, René Magritte.

surrealism

> 3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
> matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
> Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

impressionism

> 4. From the French for "wild beasts", this group of early 20th
> century artists' works emphasized painterly qualities and strong
> color rather than the realistic values retained by <answer 3>.
> Artists: Henri Matisse, André Derain, Maurice de Vlaminck.

fauvism

> 5. A term coined in 1964 to mean a form of abstract art that
> uses optical illusions. Artists: Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley,
> Richard Anuszkiewicz.

op art?

> 6. A post-World War II artistic movement characterized by
> spontaneous, non-representational compositions that emphasize
> the artist's emotions and gestures. Artists: Jackson Pollock,
> Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning.

abstract expressionism

> 7. This collective of landscape painters sought to capture the
> unique spirit and rugged beauty of their country's wilderness.
> Artists: A.J. Casson, Franklin Carmichael, Frank Johnston.

group of seven

> 8. Noted for "shock tactics", use of throwaway materials, wild
> living, and an attitude "both oppositional and entrepreneurial".
> Artists: Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Gillian Wearing.
> (Give either the name or the 3-letter acronym.)

yba?

> 9. It emphasized dynamism, speed, technology, youth, violence,
> and objects such as the car, the airplane, and the industrial
> city. Artists: Filippo Marinetti, Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo
> Balla.

futurism

> 10. An international style of art, architecture, and decorative
> arts popular between 1890 and 1910, often inspired by natural
> forms such as the sinuous curves of plants and flowers. Artists:
> Alfons Mucha, Louis Tiffany, Hector Guimard.

art nouveau

> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: On the
> question about Pollock and the others, the answer is two words.
> If you put just one word, please go back and add more.
>

> * Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life
>
> We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.
>
> 1. Genghis Khan.

1200

> 2. Attila the Hun.

450

> 3. Jacques Cartier.

1500

> 4. James Cook.

1776

> 5. Charlemagne.

800

> 6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).

600

> 7. Alexander the Great.

333 bc

> 8. Julius Caesar.

44 bc

> 9. William the Conqueror.

1066

> 10. Marco Polo.

1300

> --
> Mark Brader | Occam's razor cuts both ways. (I've spent
> Toronto | most of my life waiting for a chance to
> m...@vex.net | say that.) --Michael Wares
>
> My text in this article is in the public domain.

swp, who mourns the loss of John Minette, my professor of the humanities

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

<ub6t99$16nbg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5044&group=rec.games.trivia#5044

From: dtilque@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 20:11:35 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 03:11 UTC

On 8/10/23 14:05, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements
>
> Given a brief description and the names of three associated artists,
> identify the artistic school, group, or movement.
>
> 1. Characterised by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
> to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
> Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand Léger.
>
> 2. "To resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream
> and reality into an absolute reality, a super-reality." Artists:
> Salvador Dalí, Max Ernst, René Magritte.

Surrealism

> 3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
> matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
> Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

Expressionism

> 4. From the French for "wild beasts", this group of early 20th
> century artists' works emphasized painterly qualities and strong
> color rather than the realistic values retained by <answer 3>.
> Artists: Henri Matisse, André Derain, Maurice de Vlaminck.

Impressionism

> 5. A term coined in 1964 to mean a form of abstract art that
> uses optical illusions. Artists: Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley,
> Richard Anuszkiewicz.

Op art

> 6. A post-World War II artistic movement characterized by
> spontaneous, non-representational compositions that emphasize
> the artist's emotions and gestures. Artists: Jackson Pollock,
> Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning.

Abstract Art

> 7. This collective of landscape painters sought to capture the
> unique spirit and rugged beauty of their country's wilderness.
> Artists: A.J. Casson, Franklin Carmichael, Frank Johnston.
>
> 8. Noted for "shock tactics", use of throwaway materials, wild
> living, and an attitude "both oppositional and entrepreneurial".
> Artists: Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Gillian Wearing.
> (Give either the name or the 3-letter acronym.)
>
> 9. It emphasized dynamism, speed, technology, youth, violence,
> and objects such as the car, the airplane, and the industrial
> city. Artists: Filippo Marinetti, Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo
> Balla.

Art Deco

> 10. An international style of art, architecture, and decorative
> arts popular between 1890 and 1910, often inspired by natural
> forms such as the sinuous curves of plants and flowers. Artists:
> Alfons Mucha, Louis Tiffany, Hector Guimard.
>
> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Ba gur
> dhrfgvba nobhg Cbyybpx naq gur bguref, gur nafjre vf gjb jbeqf.
> Vs lbh chg whfg bar jbeq, cyrnfr tb onpx naq nqq zber.
>

> * Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life
>
> We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.
>
> 1. Genghis Khan.

1162

> 2. Attila the Hun.

476

> 3. Jacques Cartier.

1585

> 4. James Cook.

1740

> 5. Charlemagne.

800

> 6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).

640

> 7. Alexander the Great.

340 BC

> 8. Julius Caesar.

46 BC

> 9. William the Conqueror.

1065

> 10. Marco Polo.

Dan Tilque

Re: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3: art movements, year in the life

<6058899b-06d1-40de-bdeb-61dca72feb37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5045&group=rec.games.trivia#5045

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 09:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: gromit82@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 16:23 UTC

On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 5:05:41 PM UTC-4, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements
>
> Given a brief description and the names of three associated artists,
> identify the artistic school, group, or movement.
>
> 1. Characterised by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
> to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
> Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand Léger.

Cubism

> 2. "To resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream
> and reality into an absolute reality, a super-reality." Artists:
> Salvador Dalí, Max Ernst, René Magritte.

Surrealism

> 3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
> matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
> Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

Impressionism

> 4. From the French for "wild beasts", this group of early 20th
> century artists' works emphasized painterly qualities and strong
> color rather than the realistic values retained by <answer 3>.
> Artists: Henri Matisse, André Derain, Maurice de Vlaminck.

Fauvism

> 5. A term coined in 1964 to mean a form of abstract art that
> uses optical illusions. Artists: Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley,
> Richard Anuszkiewicz.

Op Art

> 6. A post-World War II artistic movement characterized by
> spontaneous, non-representational compositions that emphasize
> the artist's emotions and gestures. Artists: Jackson Pollock,
> Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning.

Abstract Expressionism

> 8. Noted for "shock tactics", use of throwaway materials, wild
> living, and an attitude "both oppositional and entrepreneurial".
> Artists: Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Gillian Wearing.
> (Give either the name or the 3-letter acronym.)

Young British Artists

> * Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life
>
> We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.
>
> 1. Genghis Khan.

1250

> 2. Attila the Hun.

450

> 3. Jacques Cartier.

1650

> 4. James Cook.

1750

> 5. Charlemagne.

800

> 6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).

632

> 7. Alexander the Great.

350 BCE

> 8. Julius Caesar.

44 BCE

> 9. William the Conqueror.

1066

> 10. Marco Polo.

Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3 answers: art movements, year in the life

<d_ydnTYwyriJ-kT5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5046&group=rec.games.trivia#5046

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: QFTCIBSI23 Game 7, Rounds 2-3 answers: art movements, year in the life
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:28:20 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:28 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2023-06-26,
> please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 7, Round 2 - Arts - Artistic Movements

> Given a brief description and the names of three associated artists,
> identify the artistic school, group, or movement.

> 1. Characterised by fragmented and geometric forms that sought
> to depict multiple perspectives and dimensions simultaneously.
> Artists: Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Fernand Léger.

Cubism. 4 for Dan Blum, Erland, Stephen, and Joshua.

> 2. "To resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream
> and reality into an absolute reality, a super-reality." Artists:
> Salvador Dalí, Max Ernst, René Magritte.

Surrealism. 4 for Dan Blum, Stephen, Dan Tilque, and Joshua.

> 3. A reaction to academic art with an emphasis on ordinary subject
> matter and accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities.
> Artists: Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt.

Impressionism. 4 for Dan Blum, Erland, Stephen, and Joshua.

> 4. From the French for "wild beasts", this group of early 20th
> century artists' works emphasized painterly qualities and strong
> color rather than the realistic values retained by <answer 3>.
> Artists: Henri Matisse, André Derain, Maurice de Vlaminck.

Fauvists. 4 for Dan Blum, Stephen, and Joshua.

> 5. A term coined in 1964 to mean a form of abstract art that
> uses optical illusions. Artists: Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley,
> Richard Anuszkiewicz.

Op Art. 4 for Dan Blum, Stephen, Dan Tilque, and Joshua.

> 6. A post-World War II artistic movement characterized by
> spontaneous, non-representational compositions that emphasize
> the artist's emotions and gestures. Artists: Jackson Pollock,
> Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning.

Abstract expressionism (both words required). 4 for Stephen
and Joshua.

> 7. This collective of landscape painters sought to capture the
> unique spirit and rugged beauty of their country's wilderness.
> Artists: A.J. Casson, Franklin Carmichael, Frank Johnston.

Group of Seven. (Canada.) 4 for Stephen.

> 8. Noted for "shock tactics", use of throwaway materials, wild
> living, and an attitude "both oppositional and entrepreneurial".
> Artists: Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Gillian Wearing.
> (Give either the name or the 3-letter acronym.)

Young British Artists (YBA). 4 for Stephen and Joshua.

> 9. It emphasized dynamism, speed, technology, youth, violence,
> and objects such as the car, the airplane, and the industrial
> city. Artists: Filippo Marinetti, Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo
> Balla.

Futurism. 4 for Stephen.

> 10. An international style of art, architecture, and decorative
> arts popular between 1890 and 1910, often inspired by natural
> forms such as the sinuous curves of plants and flowers. Artists:
> Alfons Mucha, Louis Tiffany, Hector Guimard.

Art nouveau or Jugendstil. 4 for Dan Blum and Stephen.

> * Game 7, Round 3 - History - Year in the Life

> We name a famous person; you give any year in which they were alive.

In the original game, the audio round was the hardest and this round
was second-hardest.

> 1. Genghis Khan.

1162-1227. 4 for Dan Blum, Erland, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 2. Attila the Hun.

407-453. 4 for Stephen and Joshua.

> 3. Jacques Cartier.

1491-1557. 4 for Stephen.

> 4. James Cook.

1728-1779. 4 for Dan Blum, Stephen, Dan Tilque, and Joshua.

> 5. Charlemagne.

747-814. 4 for Erland, Stephen, Dan Tilque, and Joshua.

> 6. Muhammad (peace be upon him).

570-632. 4 for Dan Blum, Erland, Stephen, and Joshua.

> 7. Alexander the Great.

356-323 BC. 4 for everyone -- Dan Blum, Erland, Stephen, Dan Tilque,
and Joshua.

> 8. Julius Caesar.

100-44 BC. 4 for everyone.

> 9. William the Conqueror.

1028-1087. 4 for everyone.

> 10. Marco Polo.

1254-1324. 4 for Stephen and Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 7 ROUNDS-> 2 3 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Art His
Stephen Perry 40 40 80
Joshua Kreitzer 28 32 60
Dan Blum 24 24 48
Dan Tilque 8 24 32
Erland Sommarskog 8 24 32

--
Mark Brader | "In a perfect world, the person of authority responds
Toronto | to needs rather than to demands. That's not the way