Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: Re: QFTCIMI520 No Events
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 05:52:03 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 05:52 UTC

On 2020-03-14 I wrote:
> MI5 have decided it's safest to postpone the rest of the Spring 2020
> season, so QFTCIMI520 Current Events will not be appearing again in
> two weeks. Presumably it will resume when the Inquisition does.
>
> Meanwhile, the standings are frozen at:
>
> GAMES-> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 BEST SIX
> Joshua Kreitzer 16 23 20 20 20 20 20 14 123
> Dan Blum 12 16 11 16 20 16 20 16 104
> Erland Sommarskog 12 16 8 16 4 12 20 16 92
> Dan Tilque 4 16 12 12 12 20 8 16 88
> Pete Gayde 16 28 16 20 -- -- -- -- 80
> Stephen Perry -- -- -- -- 40 36 -- -- 76
> Joe Masters -- -- -- -- 12 8 -- -- 20
> "Calvin" -- -- -- -- -- -- 0 0 0

The Inquisition has now decided to cancel the rest of the Spring 2020
season, so the QFTCIMI520 Current Events game is over and, finally,
the winner is JOSHUA KREITZER. Hearty congratulations!

We hope to resume play next month with Bloor St. Irregulars as the
question-setters, so stay tuned for new questions tagged QFTCIBSI23.
Meanwhile I will continue reposting Winter 2014 questions from the
Cellar Rats, with the tag RQFTCICR14.

For this occasion I have a non-randomly-selected signature:
--
Mark Brader | "There is a pervasive illusion in certain quarters
Toronto | that Mother Nature is our friend. Wrong; dead wrong.