"A dirty mind is a joy forever." -- Randy Kunkee

interests / rec.games.trivia / RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3 answers: movie movies, US metro areas

SubjectAuthor
* RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasMark Brader
+- RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasJoshua Kreitzer
+* RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasErland Sommarskog
|`* RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasDan Tilque
| `- RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasMark Brader
+- RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasDan Blum
+- RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areasDan Tilque
`- RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3 answers: movie movies, US metro areasMark Brader

1
RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<_OicnUhVmfMY4NL-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5357&group=rec.games.trivia#5357

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:31:01 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:31 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2013-02-25,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of the Night Owls, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the correct
answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """
notation that may appear in these rounds, see my 2022-09-09
companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

* Game 4, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)

Answer these 2013 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.

1. Who was the country music star who committed suicide last week,
at the age of 37? She hit #1 on the country charts in 1996 with
"Guys Do It All the Time".

2. What malfunction occurred for 3 hours on Tuesday on the
International Space Station, when the astronauts tried to
upgrade their computer software?

* Game 4, Round 2 - Entertainment - Movies about the Movies

When the movie industry runs out of ideas, it turns the lens on
itself. In each case, name the movie from the date and description.

1. 1995; loan shark Chili Palmer (John Travolta) gets a taste for
Tinseltown when he pitches a movie to Harry Zimm (Gene Hackman),
the producer whose debt Chili has to collect.

2. 1963; director Guido (Marcello Mastroianni) suffers creative
block while embarking on his latest movie and drifts into dreams
and memories.

3. 1950; murdered screenwriter Joe Gillis (William Holden) narrates
the story of his meeting with washed-up silent icon Norma Desmond
(Gloria Swanson).

4. 2011; when sound arrives in Hollywood, George Valentin (Jean
Dujardin) bucks the trend by filming another silent movie,
the jungle adventure "Tears of Love".

5. 1994; studio whipping boy Guy (Frank Whaley) bites back after
too much abuse from bullying exec Buddy Ackerman (Kevin Spacey).

6. 1998; the elderly director James Whale (Ian McKellen) recounts
his glory days as a horror director to gardener Clayton Boone
(Brendan Fraser).

7. 2004; Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) spares no expense trying
to make his World War I flying drama "Hell's Angels" as realistic
as possible.

8. 1980; Sandy Bates (Woody Allen) reminisces as he attends a
retrospective of his work.

9. 2008; actors Tugg Speedman (Ben Stiller) and Kirk Lazarus (Robert
Downey Jr.) are dropped in the jungle to shoot a Vietnam epic.

10. 2011; an orphan boy (Asa Butterfield) realizes that the grumpy
toyshop owner (Ben Kingsley) in the railway station where he
lives is none other than the forgotten director Georges Méliès.

* Game 4, Round 3 - Geography - Most Populous Metropolitan Areas in US States

In this round, you are to identify the most populous metropolitan
statistical area, according to the 2010 census, of a given US state.
This is, of course, *may or may not* be the same metropolitan area
containing the state's most populous city. If the metropolitan
area is named after multiple cities, like "Tokyo - Yokohama", the
primary one, named first, will suffice. If you give additional
cities in the name they must be correct.

So, what """is""" the most populous metropolitan area in (or in
one case just *primarily* in) these states?

Note: The results for the 2020 census are not yet available --
they're expected in December -- so I will only accept answers
based on the 2010 census.

1. New Hampshire.
2. Vermont.
3. Maine.
4. Tennessee.
5. Texas.
6. South Dakota.
7. North Dakota.
8. Montana.
9. Alabama.
10. West Virginia.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Wait, was that me? That was pretty good!"
msb@vex.net | --Steve Summit

Re: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<ce6e754a-7be0-4853-8483-ae4eadfb0932n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5358&group=rec.games.trivia#5358

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: gromit82@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:48 UTC

On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:31:06 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 4, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)
>
> Answer these 2013 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. Who was the country music star who committed suicide last week,
> at the age of 37? She hit #1 on the country charts in 1996 with
> "Guys Do It All the Time".

Mindy McCready (??)
> * Game 4, Round 2 - Entertainment - Movies about the Movies
>
> When the movie industry runs out of ideas, it turns the lens on
> itself. In each case, name the movie from the date and description.
>
> 1. 1995; loan shark Chili Palmer (John Travolta) gets a taste for
> Tinseltown when he pitches a movie to Harry Zimm (Gene Hackman),
> the producer whose debt Chili has to collect.

"Get Shorty"
> 2. 1963; director Guido (Marcello Mastroianni) suffers creative
> block while embarking on his latest movie and drifts into dreams
> and memories.

"8 1/2"

> 3. 1950; murdered screenwriter Joe Gillis (William Holden) narrates
> the story of his meeting with washed-up silent icon Norma Desmond
> (Gloria Swanson).

"Sunset Blvd."

> 4. 2011; when sound arrives in Hollywood, George Valentin (Jean
> Dujardin) bucks the trend by filming another silent movie,
> the jungle adventure "Tears of Love".

"The Artist"

> 5. 1994; studio whipping boy Guy (Frank Whaley) bites back after
> too much abuse from bullying exec Buddy Ackerman (Kevin Spacey).

"Swimming with Sharks"

> 6. 1998; the elderly director James Whale (Ian McKellen) recounts
> his glory days as a horror director to gardener Clayton Boone
> (Brendan Fraser).

"Gods and Monsters"

> 7. 2004; Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) spares no expense trying
> to make his World War I flying drama "Hell's Angels" as realistic
> as possible.

"The Aviator"

> 8. 1980; Sandy Bates (Woody Allen) reminisces as he attends a
> retrospective of his work.

"Stardust Memories"

> 9. 2008; actors Tugg Speedman (Ben Stiller) and Kirk Lazarus (Robert
> Downey Jr.) are dropped in the jungle to shoot a Vietnam epic.

"Tropic Thunder"

> 10. 2011; an orphan boy (Asa Butterfield) realizes that the grumpy
> toyshop owner (Ben Kingsley) in the railway station where he
> lives is none other than the forgotten director Georges Méliès.

"Hugo"

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Geography - Most Populous Metropolitan Areas in US States
>
> In this round, you are to identify the most populous metropolitan
> statistical area, according to the 2010 census, of a given US state.
> This is, of course, *may or may not* be the same metropolitan area
> containing the state's most populous city. If the metropolitan
> area is named after multiple cities, like "Tokyo - Yokohama", the
> primary one, named first, will suffice. If you give additional
> cities in the name they must be correct.
>
> So, what """is""" the most populous metropolitan area in (or in
> one case just *primarily* in) these states?
>
> 1. New Hampshire.

Manchester
> 2. Vermont.

Montpelier

> 3. Maine.

Portland

> 4. Tennessee.

Nashville; Memphis

> 5. Texas.

Houston

> 6. South Dakota.

Sioux Falls

> 7. North Dakota.

Fargo

> 8. Montana.

Missoula; Billings

> 9. Alabama.

Birmingham

> 10. West Virginia.

Wheeling; Charleston

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<XnsAF35D40E77A64Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5359&group=rec.games.trivia#5359

From: esquel@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:50:45 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 18:50 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 4, Round 3 - Geography - Most Populous Metropolitan Areas in US
States

> 1. New Hampshire.

Frankfort

> 3. Maine.

Portland

> 4. Tennessee.

Memphis

> 5. Texas.

Houston

> 6. South Dakota.
> 7. North Dakota.

They have metropolitan areas in the Dakotas?

> 8. Montana.

Helena

> 9. Alabama.

Brimingham

> 10. West Virginia.

Charleston

Re: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<tiprj5$ooh$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5360&group=rec.games.trivia#5360

From: tool@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:52:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:52 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Entertainment - Movies about the Movies

> 1. 1995; loan shark Chili Palmer (John Travolta) gets a taste for
> Tinseltown when he pitches a movie to Harry Zimm (Gene Hackman),
> the producer whose debt Chili has to collect.

Get Shorty

> 2. 1963; director Guido (Marcello Mastroianni) suffers creative
> block while embarking on his latest movie and drifts into dreams
> and memories.

8 1/2

> 3. 1950; murdered screenwriter Joe Gillis (William Holden) narrates
> the story of his meeting with washed-up silent icon Norma Desmond
> (Gloria Swanson).

Sunset Boulevard

> 4. 2011; when sound arrives in Hollywood, George Valentin (Jean
> Dujardin) bucks the trend by filming another silent movie,
> the jungle adventure "Tears of Love".

The Artist

> 7. 2004; Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) spares no expense trying
> to make his World War I flying drama "Hell's Angels" as realistic
> as possible.

The Aviator

> 9. 2008; actors Tugg Speedman (Ben Stiller) and Kirk Lazarus (Robert
> Downey Jr.) are dropped in the jungle to shoot a Vietnam epic.

Tropic Thunder

> 10. 2011; an orphan boy (Asa Butterfield) realizes that the grumpy
> toyshop owner (Ben Kingsley) in the railway station where he
> lives is none other than the forgotten director Georges M?li?s.

Hugo

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Geography - Most Populous Metropolitan Areas in US States

> In this round, you are to identify the most populous metropolitan
> statistical area, according to the 2010 census, of a given US state.
> This is, of course, *may or may not* be the same metropolitan area
> containing the state's most populous city. If the metropolitan
> area is named after multiple cities, like "Tokyo - Yokohama", the
> primary one, named first, will suffice. If you give additional
> cities in the name they must be correct.

> 1. New Hampshire.

Manchester; Boston

> 2. Vermont.

Burlington

> 3. Maine.

Portland

> 4. Tennessee.

Nashville

> 5. Texas.

Houston; Dallas

> 6. South Dakota.

Sioux Falls; Pierre

> 7. North Dakota.

Bismarck

> 8. Montana.

Helena

> 9. Alabama.

Huntsville; Birmingham

> 10. West Virginia.

Wheeling

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<tiqepe$8k8n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5361&group=rec.games.trivia#5361

From: dtilque@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:20:14 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 03:20 UTC

On 10/18/22 21:31, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 4, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)
>
> Answer these 2013 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. Who was the country music star who committed suicide last week,
> at the age of 37? She hit #1 on the country charts in 1996 with
> "Guys Do It All the Time".
>
> 2. What malfunction occurred for 3 hours on Tuesday on the
> International Space Station, when the astronauts tried to
> upgrade their computer software?
>

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Entertainment - Movies about the Movies
>
> When the movie industry runs out of ideas, it turns the lens on
> itself. In each case, name the movie from the date and description.
>
> 1. 1995; loan shark Chili Palmer (John Travolta) gets a taste for
> Tinseltown when he pitches a movie to Harry Zimm (Gene Hackman),
> the producer whose debt Chili has to collect.
>
> 2. 1963; director Guido (Marcello Mastroianni) suffers creative
> block while embarking on his latest movie and drifts into dreams
> and memories.

All that Jazz

> 3. 1950; murdered screenwriter Joe Gillis (William Holden) narrates
> the story of his meeting with washed-up silent icon Norma Desmond
> (Gloria Swanson).
>
> 4. 2011; when sound arrives in Hollywood, George Valentin (Jean
> Dujardin) bucks the trend by filming another silent movie,
> the jungle adventure "Tears of Love".
>
> 5. 1994; studio whipping boy Guy (Frank Whaley) bites back after
> too much abuse from bullying exec Buddy Ackerman (Kevin Spacey).
>
> 6. 1998; the elderly director James Whale (Ian McKellen) recounts
> his glory days as a horror director to gardener Clayton Boone
> (Brendan Fraser).
>
> 7. 2004; Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) spares no expense trying
> to make his World War I flying drama "Hell's Angels" as realistic
> as possible.
>
> 8. 1980; Sandy Bates (Woody Allen) reminisces as he attends a
> retrospective of his work.
>
> 9. 2008; actors Tugg Speedman (Ben Stiller) and Kirk Lazarus (Robert
> Downey Jr.) are dropped in the jungle to shoot a Vietnam epic.
>
> 10. 2011; an orphan boy (Asa Butterfield) realizes that the grumpy
> toyshop owner (Ben Kingsley) in the railway station where he
> lives is none other than the forgotten director Georges Méliès.
>

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Geography - Most Populous Metropolitan Areas in US States
>
> In this round, you are to identify the most populous metropolitan
> statistical area, according to the 2010 census, of a given US state.
> This is, of course, *may or may not* be the same metropolitan area
> containing the state's most populous city. If the metropolitan
> area is named after multiple cities, like "Tokyo - Yokohama", the
> primary one, named first, will suffice. If you give additional
> cities in the name they must be correct.
>
> So, what """is""" the most populous metropolitan area in (or in
> one case just *primarily* in) these states?
>
> Note: The results for the 2020 census are not yet available --
> they're expected in December -- so I will only accept answers
> based on the 2010 census.
>
> 1. New Hampshire.

Manchester

> 2. Vermont.

Burlington

> 3. Maine.

Portland

> 4. Tennessee.

Memphis

> 5. Texas.

Houston

> 6. South Dakota.

Sioux Falls

> 7. North Dakota.

Fargo

> 8. Montana.

Great Falls

> 9. Alabama.

Birmingham

> 10. West Virginia.

Charlestown

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<tiqfdq$8k8n$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5362&group=rec.games.trivia#5362

From: dtilque@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:31:06 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 03:31 UTC

On 10/19/22 11:50, Erland Sommarskog wrote:
> Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
>
>> 6. South Dakota.
>> 7. North Dakota.
>
> They have metropolitan areas in the Dakotas?

They might be micropolitan areas. Really, that's an official term used
by the Census Bureau. I'm not 100% sure what distinguishes metro- from
micro-, but I think it's the main city having less than 50K people. Or
maybe it's 100K.

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3: movie movies, US metro areas

<CBWdnbPARYXNZM3-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5363&group=rec.games.trivia#5363

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 07:31:28 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 07:31 UTC

Erland Sommarskog:
> > They have metropolitan areas in the Dakotas?

Yes.
Dan Tilque:
> They might be micropolitan areas.

But they aren't.

> Really, that's an official term used by the Census Bureau. I'm not
> 100% sure what distinguishes metro- from micro-, but I think it's
> the main city having less than 50K people...

Right: see http://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/metro-micro/about.html

There is one metropolitan (not micropolitan) area entirely in North Dakota
and two more that extend from North Dakota into Minnesota. There are two
entirely in South Dakota and one extending from Iowa into South Dakota.
See Table 50, on pages 333 to 338, of:

http://www2.census.gov/library/publications/decennial/2010/cph-2/cph-2-1.pdf

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "But going repeatedly back and forth in time is
msb@vex.net | cheating. Anybody can do that!" --Paul Kriha

RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3 answers: movie movies, US metro areas

<wPydnQ0gr-FrBc7-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=5364&group=rec.games.trivia#5364

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCINO13 Game 4, Rounds 2-3 answers: movie movies, US metro areas
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 07:17:10 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 07:17 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2013-02-25,
> and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information...
> see my 2022-09-09 companion posting on "Reposted Questions from
> the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

> * Game 4, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)

> Answer these 2013 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.

> 1. Who was the country music star who committed suicide last week,
> at the age of 37? She hit #1 on the country charts in 1996 with
> "Guys Do It All the Time".

Mindy McCready. Joshua got this.

> 2. What malfunction occurred for 3 hours on Tuesday on the
> International Space Station, when the astronauts tried to
> upgrade their computer software?

Loss of communication with the Earth.

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Entertainment - Movies about the Movies

> When the movie industry runs out of ideas, it turns the lens on
> itself. In each case, name the movie from the date and description.

> 1. 1995; loan shark Chili Palmer (John Travolta) gets a taste for
> Tinseltown when he pitches a movie to Harry Zimm (Gene Hackman),
> the producer whose debt Chili has to collect.

"Get Shorty". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 2. 1963; director Guido (Marcello Mastroianni) suffers creative
> block while embarking on his latest movie and drifts into dreams
> and memories.

"8½". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 3. 1950; murdered screenwriter Joe Gillis (William Holden) narrates
> the story of his meeting with washed-up silent icon Norma Desmond
> (Gloria Swanson).

"Sunset Blvd." 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 4. 2011; when sound arrives in Hollywood, George Valentin (Jean
> Dujardin) bucks the trend by filming another silent movie,
> the jungle adventure "Tears of Love".

"The Artist". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 5. 1994; studio whipping boy Guy (Frank Whaley) bites back after
> too much abuse from bullying exec Buddy Ackerman (Kevin Spacey).

"Swimming with Sharks". 4 for Joshua.

> 6. 1998; the elderly director James Whale (Ian McKellen) recounts
> his glory days as a horror director to gardener Clayton Boone
> (Brendan Fraser).

"Gods and Monsters". 4 for Joshua.

> 7. 2004; Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) spares no expense trying
> to make his World War I flying drama "Hell's Angels" as realistic
> as possible.

"The Aviator". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 8. 1980; Sandy Bates (Woody Allen) reminisces as he attends a
> retrospective of his work.

"Stardust Memories". 4 for Joshua.

> 9. 2008; actors Tugg Speedman (Ben Stiller) and Kirk Lazarus (Robert
> Downey Jr.) are dropped in the jungle to shoot a Vietnam epic.

"Tropic Thunder". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 10. 2011; an orphan boy (Asa Butterfield) realizes that the grumpy
> toyshop owner (Ben Kingsley) in the railway station where he
> lives is none other than the forgotten director Georges Méliès.

"Hugo". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Geography - Most Populous Metropolitan Areas in US States

> In this round, you are to identify the most populous metropolitan
> statistical area, according to the 2010 census, of a given US state.
> This is, of course, *may or may not* be the same metropolitan area
> containing the state's most populous city. If the metropolitan
> area is named after multiple cities, like "Tokyo - Yokohama", the
> primary one, named first, will suffice. If you give additional
> cities in the name they must be correct.

> So, what """is""" the most populous metropolitan area in (or in
> one case just *primarily* in) these states?

> Note: The results for the 2020 census are not yet available --
> they're expected in December -- so I will only accept answers
> based on the 2010 census.

This was the hardest round in the original game.

> 1. New Hampshire.

Manchester - Nashua. (#129 nationally by population at 400,721.)
4 for Joshua and Dan Tilque. 3 for Dan Blum.

> 2. Vermont.

Burlington - South Burlington. (#199 at 211,261.) 4 for Dan Blum
and Dan Tilque.

> 3. Maine.

Portland - South Portland - Biddeford. (#101 at 514,098.)
4 for everyone -- Joshua, Erland, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

> 4. Tennessee.

Nashville-Davidson - Murfreesboro - Franklin. (#38 at 1,589,934.)
"Nashville" was sufficient. 4 for Dan Blum. 3 for Joshua.

> 5. Texas.

Dallas - Ft. Worth - Arlington. (#4 at 6,371,773.) 2 for Dan Blum.

> 6. South Dakota.

Sioux Falls. (#193 at 228,261.) 4 for Joshua and Dan Tilque.
3 for Dan Blum.

> 7. North Dakota.

Fargo. (#204 at 208,777. This is the "primarily" one; it extends
into Minnesota.) 4 for Joshua and Dan Tilque.

> 8. Montana.

Billings. (#250 at 158,050.) 2 for Joshua.

> 9. Alabama.

Birmingham - Hoover. (#49 at 1,128,047.) 4 for Joshua, Erland,
and Dan Tilque. 2 for Dan Blum.

> 10. West Virginia.

Charleston. (#154 at 304,284.) 4 for Erland and Dan Tilque.
2 for Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 4 ROUNDS-> 2 3 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Ent Geo