Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 12:39:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FS: 56 pinball manuals for sale, over 96% $19 or less
From: joemagiera@ameritech.net (Joe Magiera)
 by: Joe Magiera - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 19:39 UTC

Emails only, joemagiera@ameritech.net
joemagiera at ameritech dot net

Offering 56 manuals for sale. See PDF list here:
https://missilecommand.org/pinball_manuals_2024_06_24_post.pdf
I will do my best to keep the PDF on my web site updated with sold manuals.

Manuals:
If you are considering any manuals, I strongly advise you to be sure you read the notes on the far right, which will provide valuable info on the condition and other information. With the best effort that I could, I used the exact upper & lower case type and the exact title as listed on the manual cover (or sometimes, on page 1 inside the front cover). I listed other pertinent information too. To all the editor wanna-be's out there, if you notice any mistakes, please let me know and I'll be happy to correct them.

Shipping:
I will use USPS Media Mail and will get you a quote after you let me know what manuals you'd like. I'm guessing, 1 pound, within the USA is under $5 for tracked email. I will ship them in a flat envelope, but there will not be any cardboard added. Nor will they be in a plastic bag to try to avoid water damage. If USPS mangles them in shipping or your local letter carrier folds them and crams them into your mailbox on a wet rainy day, sorry, that's out of my control. When they are leaving my hands, they will be dry and flat. Sorry about this, but I'm trying to move 50+ manuals, I'm not going to spend a lot of time and effort on packing these like priceless works of art.
EXCEPTION TO SHIPPING FLAT: There are three Williams Pinball 2000 and WPC schematics that will be shipped folded.
EXCEPTION TO NO CARDBOARD ON SHIPPING: I will take extra care and packaging for the Varkon manuals.

I hope I've set prices low enough that there will be a lot of interest. That said, emails only, though if you're local, you are welcome to stop by. I will take responses in order, first come first serve. After I get your email, I'll get you a total with shipping and give you 24 hours to respond. At that point, I will go on to the next person. (If the next person had no manual requests in common with the previous person, I won't make you wait, I'll work on your request too).

Requests:
Email me your requests, VERY IMPORTANT: INCLUDE THE PIN OF THE MANUAL(S) YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. Also include your full mailing address (not just your zip code), so I can get shipping quoted.

Questions:
Happy to answer any questions you may have, but I'm not going to take 50+ pictures. Sorry. I described each item as accurately and honestly as I could.. Any other questions? Ask me. Either email me or post here. If you really need a picture, let me know.