Necessity has no law. -- St. Augustine

interests / rec.games.trivia / QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10 answers: photography, challenge round

SubjectAuthor
* QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge roundMark Brader
+- Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge roundMark Brader
+- Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge roundErland Sommarskog
+- Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge roundDan Tilque
+- Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge roundPete Gayde
+- Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge roundJoshua Kreitzer
`- QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10 answers: photography, challenge roundMark Brader

1
QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round

<lsidnVp2avdEBYH7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6165&group=rec.games.trivia#6165

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:02:49 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:02 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2024-03-04,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of the Misplaced Modifiers
and are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. The posting and tabulation
of current-events questions is independent of the concurrent posting
of other rounds. For further information please see my 2023-05-24
companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition
(QFTCI*)".

*****BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS*****
***** REMOVE ANSWERS *****
***** REMOVE REFERENCES *****
***** ADD ./mime *****
***** CHECK SUBJECT LINE *****
***** CHECK ROT13 *****
***** CHECK HANDOUT/URL *****
**********************************

******BEFORE POSTING ANSWERS******
***** ADD ./mime *****
***** CHECK SUBJECT LINE *****
***** CLEAR ROT13 *****
**********************************

* Game 5, Round 9 - Art - Photography

Please see the 2-page handout at:
http://www.vex.net/~msb/tmp/5-9/phot.pdf

For each question, we give you the name of a photographer; you
identify by letter a picture she or he took.

1. Yousuf Karsh.
2. Annie Leibowitz.
3. Margaret Bourke-White.
4. Diane Arbus.
5. Man Ray.
6. Charles Dodgson.
7. Barbara Woodley.
8. Dorothea Lange.
9. Lee Miller.
10. Ruth Orkin.

So there were 8 decoys, by 6 photographers. If you like, decode
the rot13 to see their names and give an answer for each one.

11. Prpvy Orngba.
12. Nhthfgr Oryybp.
13. Ivivna Znvre.
14. Jvyyvnz Abgzna.
15. Pvaql Furezna.
16. Nyserq Fgvrtyvgm.

* Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round

* A. Hybrid Words (part Greek, part Latin, all English)

These words are a combination of a Greek root and a Latin root.
Name them.

A1. Greek: "from far" + Latin "act of seeing".
A2. Greek: "self" + Latin: "movable".

* B. Sports Team Name Origins

We'll give you the origins of a sports team name. You give
the name. It may not belong to the place of origin.

B1. When streetcars became electric trolley cars, they became
dangerous. A new nickname was applied to pedestrians who
had to avoid being struck by one. The nickname was picked
up by the local baseball team and then shortened, to...?

B2. This was first the name of a pair of pants. Then it was
the name of a patrician Dutch New Yorker. Then it was the
name of the sports team. It has been since shortened, to...?

* C. Actors Playing Twins

C1. Who played creepy gynecologist twins in David Cronenberg's
"Dead Ringers"?

C2. In which movie did Armie Hammer play brothers Cameron and
Tyler Winklevoss?

* D. Prizes in Early Aviation

D1. For 30 years the "Daily Mail" offered a number of prizes
to aviators. In 1909 it offered £1,000 to the first
person to accomplish a particular aviation milestone.
Later that year, the prize was claimed by Louis Blériot.
What did he do?

D2. Randolph Hearst offered $50,000 to the first person who could
achieve this aviation feat in less than 30 days. Three
people made the attempt, but only Cal Rodgers completed
the task in 1911. Alas, it took him 49 days and a number
of mishaps. He got nothing and the prize was never claimed.
What did he do?

* E. Talking Apes

E1. In the 1960s, psychologists Allen and Beatrix Gardner started
teaching sign language to a chimpanzee. By the time of
her death in 2007, she knew about 250 signs and could put
different signs together to make simple combinations like
"Gimmie Sweet". The subject's son Loulis also learned to
sign -- by watching his mother -- the first ape to learn
signs from other apes, not humans. Name that chimp.

E2. Koko began sign-language training in 1972 with Francine
Patterson of Stanford University. Koko knew 1,000 signs
and understood spoken English. Some claimed she had an IQ
somewhere over 70. What kind of ape was Koko?

* F. International Waterways

Rivers can be designated International Waterways, giving
international shipping the right of passage to service certain
landlocked countries. Here are two of them.

F1. What river basin is an international waterway for both
Paraguay and Bolivia?

F2. What river is an international waterway for both Serbia
and Croatia?

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Why is there only *one* Monopolies and
msb@vex.net | Mergers Commission?" --Richard Heathfield

Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round

<wt-dnR5AEcOHBIH7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6166&group=rec.games.trivia#6166

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:03:54 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:03 UTC

Mark Brader:
> *****BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS*****
> ***** REMOVE ANSWERS ***** ...

Please ignore that man behind the curtain.
--
Mark Brader | lying
Toronto | abort reply.

Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round

<XnsB1555DB8BFFA9Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6167&group=rec.games.trivia#6167

From: esquel@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:12:47 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 07:12 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round
>
> * A. Hybrid Words (part Greek, part Latin, all English)
>
> These words are a combination of a Greek root and a Latin root.
> Name them.
>
> A1. Greek: "from far" + Latin "act of seeing".

Television

> A2. Greek: "self" + Latin: "movable".

Automobile

> * B. Sports Team Name Origins
>
> B2. This was first the name of a pair of pants. Then it was
> the name of a patrician Dutch New Yorker. Then it was the
> name of the sports team. It has been since shortened, to...?

Mets

> * F. International Waterways
>
> Rivers can be designated International Waterways, giving
> international shipping the right of passage to service certain
> landlocked countries. Here are two of them.
>
> F1. What river basin is an international waterway for both
> Paraguay and Bolivia?

Paraná
> F2. What river is an international waterway for both Serbia
> and Croatia?

Danube

Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round

<uvisin$76n1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6168&group=rec.games.trivia#6168

From: dtilque@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 02:38:28 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:38 UTC

On 4/14/24 20:02, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 5, Round 9 - Art - Photography
>
> Please see the 2-page handout at:
> http://www.vex.net/~msb/tmp/5-9/phot.pdf
>
> For each question, we give you the name of a photographer; you
> identify by letter a picture she or he took.
>
> 1. Yousuf Karsh.
> 2. Annie Leibowitz.
> 3. Margaret Bourke-White.
> 4. Diane Arbus.
> 5. Man Ray.
> 6. Charles Dodgson.
> 7. Barbara Woodley.
> 8. Dorothea Lange.
> 9. Lee Miller.
> 10. Ruth Orkin.
>
> So there were 8 decoys, by 6 photographers. If you like, decode
> the rot13 to see their names and give an answer for each one.
>
> 11. Prpvy Orngba.
> 12. Nhthfgr Oryybp.
> 13. Ivivna Znvre.
> 14. Jvyyvnz Abgzna.
> 15. Pvaql Furezna.
> 16. Nyserq Fgvrtyvgm.
>

> * Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round
>
> * A. Hybrid Words (part Greek, part Latin, all English)
>
> These words are a combination of a Greek root and a Latin root.
> Name them.
>
> A1. Greek: "from far" + Latin "act of seeing".

television

> A2. Greek: "self" + Latin: "movable".

automobile

> * B. Sports Team Name Origins
>
> We'll give you the origins of a sports team name. You give
> the name. It may not belong to the place of origin.
>
> B1. When streetcars became electric trolley cars, they became
> dangerous. A new nickname was applied to pedestrians who
> had to avoid being struck by one. The nickname was picked
> up by the local baseball team and then shortened, to...?

Dodgers

> B2. This was first the name of a pair of pants. Then it was
> the name of a patrician Dutch New Yorker. Then it was the
> name of the sports team. It has been since shortened, to...?

Knicks

> * C. Actors Playing Twins
>
> C1. Who played creepy gynecologist twins in David Cronenberg's
> "Dead Ringers"?
>
> C2. In which movie did Armie Hammer play brothers Cameron and
> Tyler Winklevoss?
>

> * D. Prizes in Early Aviation
>
> D1. For 30 years the "Daily Mail" offered a number of prizes
> to aviators. In 1909 it offered £1,000 to the first
> person to accomplish a particular aviation milestone.
> Later that year, the prize was claimed by Louis Blériot.
> What did he do?

fly across the English Channel

> D2. Randolph Hearst offered $50,000 to the first person who could
> achieve this aviation feat in less than 30 days. Three
> people made the attempt, but only Cal Rodgers completed
> the task in 1911. Alas, it took him 49 days and a number
> of mishaps. He got nothing and the prize was never claimed.
> What did he do?

fly across the US

> * E. Talking Apes
>
> E1. In the 1960s, psychologists Allen and Beatrix Gardner started
> teaching sign language to a chimpanzee. By the time of
> her death in 2007, she knew about 250 signs and could put
> different signs together to make simple combinations like
> "Gimmie Sweet". The subject's son Loulis also learned to
> sign -- by watching his mother -- the first ape to learn
> signs from other apes, not humans. Name that chimp.
>
> E2. Koko began sign-language training in 1972 with Francine
> Patterson of Stanford University. Koko knew 1,000 signs
> and understood spoken English. Some claimed she had an IQ
> somewhere over 70. What kind of ape was Koko?

gorilla

> * F. International Waterways
>
> Rivers can be designated International Waterways, giving
> international shipping the right of passage to service certain
> landlocked countries. Here are two of them.
>
> F1. What river basin is an international waterway for both
> Paraguay and Bolivia?

Rio de la Plata

> F2. What river is an international waterway for both Serbia
> and Croatia?

Danube

--
Dan Tilque

Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round

<uvkqkk$o47r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6169&group=rec.games.trivia#6169

From: pete.gayde@gmail.com (Pete Gayde)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 22:17:40 -0500
 by: Pete Gayde - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 03:17 UTC

Mark Brader wrote:
> [...]

> A2. Greek: "self" + Latin: "movable".
>

> * B. Sports Team Name Origins
>
> We'll give you the origins of a sports team name. You give
> the name. It may not belong to the place of origin.
>
> B1. When streetcars became electric trolley cars, they became
> dangerous. A new nickname was applied to pedestrians who
> had to avoid being struck by one. The nickname was picked
> up by the local baseball team and then shortened, to...?

Dodgers

> B2. This was first the name of a pair of pants. Then it was
> the name of a patrician Dutch New Yorker. Then it was the
> name of the sports team. It has been since shortened, to...?

Knicks

> * C. Actors Playing Twins
>
> C1. Who played creepy gynecologist twins in David Cronenberg's
> "Dead Ringers"?
>
> C2. In which movie did Armie Hammer play brothers Cameron and

The Social Network

> * D. Prizes in Early Aviation
>
> D1. For 30 years the "Daily Mail" offered a number of prizes
> to aviators. In 1909 it offered £1,000 to the first
> person to accomplish a particular aviation milestone.
> Later that year, the prize was claimed by Louis Blériot.
> What did he do?
>
> D2. Randolph Hearst offered $50,000 to the first person who could
> achieve this aviation feat in less than 30 days. Three
> people made the attempt, but only Cal Rodgers completed
> the task in 1911. Alas, it took him 49 days and a number
> of mishaps. He got nothing and the prize was never claimed.
> What did he do?

Flew around the world

> * E. Talking Apes
>
> E1. In the 1960s, psychologists Allen and Beatrix Gardner started
> teaching sign language to a chimpanzee. By the time of
> her death in 2007, she knew about 250 signs and could put
> different signs together to make simple combinations like
> "Gimmie Sweet". The subject's son Loulis also learned to
> sign -- by watching his mother -- the first ape to learn
> signs from other apes, not humans. Name that chimp.
>
> E2. Koko began sign-language training in 1972 with Francine
> Patterson of Stanford University. Koko knew 1,000 signs
> and understood spoken English. Some claimed she had an IQ
> somewhere over 70. What kind of ape was Koko?

Chimpanzee

> * F. International Waterways
>
> Rivers can be designated International Waterways, giving
> international shipping the right of passage to service certain
> landlocked countries. Here are two of them.
>
> F1. What river basin is an international waterway for both
> Paraguay and Bolivia?

Plate

> F2. What river is an international waterway for both Serbia
> and Croatia?

Danube

Pete Gayde

Re: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: photography, challenge round

<uvkslh$od9g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6170&group=rec.games.trivia#6170

From: gromit82@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 22:52:17 -0500
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 03:52 UTC

On 4/14/2024 10:02 PM, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 5, Round 9 - Art - Photography
>
> Please see the 2-page handout at:
> http://www.vex.net/~msb/tmp/5-9/phot.pdf
>
> For each question, we give you the name of a photographer; you
> identify by letter a picture she or he took.
>
> 1. Yousuf Karsh.

C; I

> 2. Annie Leibowitz.

> 3. Margaret Bourke-White.

I; H

> 4. Diane Arbus.

> 5. Man Ray.

E; R

> 6. Charles Dodgson.

> 7. Barbara Woodley.

D; G

> 8. Dorothea Lange.

> 9. Lee Miller.

H; M

> 10. Ruth Orkin.

Q; D

> So there were 8 decoys, by 6 photographers. If you like, decode
> the rot13 to see their names and give an answer for each one.
>
> 11. Prpvy Orngba.

> * Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round
>
> * A. Hybrid Words (part Greek, part Latin, all English)
>
> These words are a combination of a Greek root and a Latin root.
> Name them.
>
> A1. Greek: "from far" + Latin "act of seeing".

television

> A2. Greek: "self" + Latin: "movable".

automobile

> * B. Sports Team Name Origins
>
> We'll give you the origins of a sports team name. You give
> the name. It may not belong to the place of origin.
>
> B1. When streetcars became electric trolley cars, they became
> dangerous. A new nickname was applied to pedestrians who
> had to avoid being struck by one. The nickname was picked
> up by the local baseball team and then shortened, to...?

Dodgers

> B2. This was first the name of a pair of pants. Then it was
> the name of a patrician Dutch New Yorker. Then it was the
> name of the sports team. It has been since shortened, to...?

Knicks

> * C. Actors Playing Twins
>
> C1. Who played creepy gynecologist twins in David Cronenberg's
> "Dead Ringers"?

Jeremy Irons

> C2. In which movie did Armie Hammer play brothers Cameron and
> Tyler Winklevoss?

"The Social Network"

> * D. Prizes in Early Aviation
>
> D1. For 30 years the "Daily Mail" offered a number of prizes
> to aviators. In 1909 it offered £1,000 to the first
> person to accomplish a particular aviation milestone.
> Later that year, the prize was claimed by Louis Blériot.
> What did he do?

fly across the English Channel

> D2. Randolph Hearst offered $50,000 to the first person who could
> achieve this aviation feat in less than 30 days. Three
> people made the attempt, but only Cal Rodgers completed
> the task in 1911. Alas, it took him 49 days and a number
> of mishaps. He got nothing and the prize was never claimed.
> What did he do?

fly across the United States

> * E. Talking Apes
>
> E2. Koko began sign-language training in 1972 with Francine
> Patterson of Stanford University. Koko knew 1,000 signs
> and understood spoken English. Some claimed she had an IQ
> somewhere over 70. What kind of ape was Koko?

gorilla

> * F. International Waterways
>
> Rivers can be designated International Waterways, giving
> international shipping the right of passage to service certain
> landlocked countries. Here are two of them.
>
> F2. What river is an international waterway for both Serbia
> and Croatia?

Danube

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10 answers: photography, challenge round

<E_OcnULaVJuB2Lz7nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6171&group=rec.games.trivia#6171

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: QFTCIMM24 Game 5, Rounds 9-10 answers: photography, challenge round
From: msb@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:06:52 +0000
 by: Mark Brader - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:06 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2024-03-04,
> please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

Game 5 is over and JOSHUA KREITZER wins. Congratulations!

> * Game 5, Round 9 - Art - Photography

> Please see the 2-page handout at:
> http://www.vex.net/~msb/tmp/5-9/phot.pdf

> For each question, we give you the name of a photographer; you
> identify by letter a picture she or he took.

> 1. Yousuf Karsh.

C. (Ernest Hemingway.) 3 for Joshua.

> 2. Annie Leibowitz.

B. (Hillary Clinton.)

> 3. Margaret Bourke-White.

I. (Mohandas Gandhi.) 4 for Pete. 3 for Joshua.

> 4. Diane Arbus.

F. (Identical twins Cathleen and Colleen Wade.) 4 for Joshua.

> 5. Man Ray.

E. ("Noire et Blanche", Kiki de Montparnasse.) 3 for Joshua.

> 6. Charles Dodgson.

O. (Alice Liddell.) 4 for Joshua.

> 7. Barbara Woodley.

K. (Future prime minister Kim Campbell.)

> 8. Dorothea Lange.

A. ("Migrant Mother", Florence Owens Thompson.) 4 for Pete
and Joshua.

> 9. Lee Miller.

H. (WW2 London bomb site.) 3 for Joshua.

> 10. Ruth Orkin.

N. ("American Girl in Florence", Jinx Allen.)

> So there were 8 decoys, by 6 photographers. If you like, decode
> the rot13 to see their names and give an answer for each one.

> 11. Cecil Beaton.

P (Audrey Hepburn) and Q (Twiggy). Joshua got this.

> 12. Auguste Belloc.

J. ("Naked recumbent girl".)

> 13. Vivian Maier.

G. (Work found after her death, no title.)

> 14. William Notman.

L. (Mrs. G.F. Murray.)

> 15. Cindy Sherman.

R. ("Untitled film still" of the photographer.)

> 16. Alfred Stieglitz.

D and M (both Georgia O'Keeffe).

> * Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round

> * A. Hybrid Words (part Greek, part Latin, all English)

> These words are a combination of a Greek root and a Latin root.
> Name them.

> A1. Greek: "from far" + Latin "act of seeing".

Television. 4 for Erland, Dan, and Joshua.

> A2. Greek: "self" + Latin: "movable".

Automobile. 4 for Erland, Dan, and Joshua.

> * B. Sports Team Name Origins

> We'll give you the origins of a sports team name. You give
> the name. It may not belong to the place of origin.

> B1. When streetcars became electric trolley cars, they became
> dangerous. A new nickname was applied to pedestrians who
> had to avoid being struck by one. The nickname was picked
> up by the local baseball team and then shortened, to...?

Dodgers. (From Brooklyn Trolley Dodgers.) 4 for Dan, Pete,
and Joshua.

> B2. This was first the name of a pair of pants. Then it was
> the name of a patrician Dutch New Yorker. Then it was the
> name of the sports team. It has been since shortened, to...?

Knicks. (From New York Knickerbockers, still the official name.)
4 for Dan, Pete, and Joshua.

> * C. Actors Playing Twins

> C1. Who played creepy gynecologist twins in David Cronenberg's
> "Dead Ringers"?

Jeremy Irons. 4 for Joshua.

> C2. In which movie did Armie Hammer play brothers Cameron and
> Tyler Winklevoss?

"The Social Network". 4 for Pete and Joshua.

> * D. Prizes in Early Aviation

> D1. For 30 years the "Daily Mail" offered a number of prizes
> to aviators. In 1909 it offered £1,000 to the first
> person to accomplish a particular aviation milestone.
> Later that year, the prize was claimed by Louis Blériot.
> What did he do?

Fly across the English Channel. 4 for Dan and Joshua.

> D2. Randolph Hearst offered $50,000 to the first person who could
> achieve this aviation feat in less than 30 days. Three
> people made the attempt, but only Cal Rodgers completed
> the task in 1911. Alas, it took him 49 days and a number
> of mishaps. He got nothing and the prize was never claimed.
> What did he do?

Fly across the US. 4 for Dan and Joshua.

> * E. Talking Apes

> E1. In the 1960s, psychologists Allen and Beatrix Gardner started
> teaching sign language to a chimpanzee. By the time of
> her death in 2007, she knew about 250 signs and could put
> different signs together to make simple combinations like
> "Gimmie Sweet". The subject's son Loulis also learned to
> sign -- by watching his mother -- the first ape to learn
> signs from other apes, not humans. Name that chimp.

Washoe.

> E2. Koko began sign-language training in 1972 with Francine
> Patterson of Stanford University. Koko knew 1,000 signs
> and understood spoken English. Some claimed she had an IQ
> somewhere over 70. What kind of ape was Koko?

Gorilla. 4 for Dan and Joshua.

> * F. International Waterways

> Rivers can be designated International Waterways, giving
> international shipping the right of passage to service certain
> landlocked countries. Here are two of them.

> F1. What river basin is an international waterway for both
> Paraguay and Bolivia?

Rio de la Plata Basin. 4 for Dan and Pete.

> F2. What river is an international waterway for both Serbia
> and Croatia?

Danube. 4 for everyone -- Erland, Dan, Pete, and Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 5 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 BEST
TOPICS-> Can Spo Ent Aud Sci Geo His Art Cha SEVEN
Joshua Kreitzer 4 22 36 36 8 35 38 24 40 231
Dan Tilque 8 12 16 28 12 28 36 0 36 168
Erland Sommarskog 0 20 0 0 12 36 24 0 12 104
Dan Blum 0 6 20 32 12 -- -- -- -- 70
Stephen Perry -- -- -- -- -- 36 32 -- -- 68
Pete Gayde -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 8 20 28

--
Mark Brader "Sixty years old and still pulling a train!
Toronto That's more than I can say about most