From: ed@somewhere.in.the.uk (Ed Cryer)
Newsgroups: alt.language.latin
Subject: The ultimate liberalist view of life
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 20:29:28 +0100
 by: Ed Cryer - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:29 UTC

https://tinyurl.com/25n74hnb

This book is a work of genius. It's so well written that I feel almost
belittled by the talent.
But it's written from a very, very lowly viewpoint of human culture.
However, I can't rise higher, because then I'd move into middle-class
repression and hypocrisy. It's how we've been brought up; to see the
lower echelons of the society we live in, and liberate them first in the
war against evil.

I don't see any solution in this book, other than in individual,
self-determined escapism. But you can't let the problem just go; not
since Victorian recognition of its existence.

Ed