From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda
Subject: assisted shaktipat/belly pop test Ramadan notes
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 04:28:32 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:58 UTC

March 24, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

Though I wasn’t expecting any correlation with existing
religious holidays, there appears to be a correlation
with Nowruz/Ostara/equinox through Raven new/dark
moon to early waxing crescent (the start of Ramadan).

For the over a million assisted shaktipat recipients globally,
the chi loop test (or other attempted positive magick)
should now work as a test of (P) delivery. However
(P) delivery does not mean it has worked, though the
more positive it is the more likely it is to work, and
also a.s.r. with wide range magickal special ability
can get on magick that is less positive than a.s.r.
(or me) who do not have that ability (and psychedelic
drug enhanceables have that ability while enhanced
though with full strength species someone negotiator
and out of body travel abilities rather than 1/3 strength).

Now that a.s.c. (5) is complete, the a.s.r. can pass a belly pop
test spell as secondary avatar/buddha types.

I tried to induce a belly pop test spell response (as if the
recipient had performed a bely pop test on me, which
should indicate that I am a primary avatar/buddha type) in:

1. gcetaceans who know how to do a belly pop test spell
(giving my species and location),

2. the 1693 ghumans who know how to do a belly pop test spell
(anonymously),

3. categories 1--10 a.s.r. women (hot bifs/cowherd women)
(giving my species and location, and identity if they have
any knowledge of me, e..g. my name, image, sound, touch).

ending at 12:46 a.m.

I then did it anonymously to another large group of ghumans
who do not know how to do a belly pop test spell:

4.
A. Those in nstage1, nstage2, and religions of fewer than
100,000 in nstage3 who are ordained to bishop level or
equivalent or higher,

B. Otherwise so ordained and religious leader of at least 100,000,

C. New age leaders of at least 100,000 even if not so ordained,

D. Atheists who have sold at least 100,000 books on atheism.

ending at 12:54 a.m.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will walk in the garden; And feel religion within; I will learn how to