From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.canada, can.general, can.politics, soc.culture.indian, soc.culture.punjab, alt.religion.hindu
Subject: Fight between Canada and India
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 20:36:56 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 23:06 UTC

What is your opinion on the developing fight between Canada
and India over Indian intelligence supposedly being behind
the murder of a Canadian citizen Sikh separatist on Canadian soil?

So far Canada has expelled one Indian diplomat said to be
tied to Indian intelligence, and has demanded that India
investigate who did the murder and who ordered it.

"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)

Re: Fight between Canada and India

<0001HW.2ABBFD370005F76C700002BD738F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6647&group=soc.culture.indian#6647

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.canada, can.general, can.politics, soc.culture.indian, soc.culture.punjab, alt.religion.hindu
Subject: Re: Fight between Canada and India
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 01:55:27 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 04:25 UTC

On Sep 18, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB90F90009524FA70000839938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> What is your opinion on the developing fight between Canada
> and India over Indian intelligence supposedly being behind
> the murder of a Canadian citizen Sikh separatist on Canadian soil?
>
> So far Canada has expelled one Indian diplomat said to be
> tied to Indian intelligence, and has demanded that India
> investigate who did the murder and who ordered it.

And September 21 is National Chai Day in India.

(It is also the International Day of Peace.)