From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.magick.tantra, alt.magick.sex, alt.religion.tantra, alt.religion.sexuality, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga
Subject: retraction
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 19:15:08 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:45 UTC

Some clarifications from a thread on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :

I said avatar type, not avatar. I don’t believe that those who
have been called avatars actually were.

So I guess I retract my claim to being the latest incarnation of Kamadeva.

See the Glossary on my mystic page for my definition of ootw.

OK, I will repeat it here:

ootw=Opener of the Way, and for humans an ootw is one who has undergone a
sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision, while for cetaceans it is
probably still a sun stare and analogies to the thorn hill climb and blue
rose vision. I previously called an ootw an avatar type. An ootw is capable
of soul-aligning with any other someone given permission of the other
someone, which I relate to stories of Krishna making himself big or small. I
also call an ootw a primary ootw.

I also used to call an avatar type one similar to some who have been
called avatars, as well as many who have not (e.g. Moses and Jacob).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;

Re: retraction

<uoqmuc$1sus2$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6667&group=soc.culture.indian#6667

From: angelrainbowlove@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.magick.tantra,alt.magick.sex,alt.religion.tantra,alt.religion.sexuality,soc.culture.indian,alt.yoga
Subject: Re: retraction
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:57:30 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 09:57 UTC

Am 05.01.2024 um 23:45 schrieb David Dalton:
> Some clarifications from a thread on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :
>
> I said avatar type, not avatar. I don’t believe that those who
> have been called avatars actually were.
>
> So I guess I retract my claim to being the latest incarnation of Kamadeva.
>
> See the Glossary on my mystic page for my definition of ootw.
>
> OK, I will repeat it here:
>
> ootw=Opener of the Way, and for humans an ootw is one who has undergone a

ootw also means guru in india

> sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision, while for cetaceans it is
> probably still a sun stare and analogies to the thorn hill climb and blue
> rose vision. I previously called an ootw an avatar type. An ootw is capable
> of soul-aligning with any other someone given permission of the other
> someone, which I relate to stories of Krishna making himself big or small. I
> also call an ootw a primary ootw.
>
> I also used to call an avatar type one similar to some who have been
> called avatars, as well as many who have not (e.g. Moses and Jacob).

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: retraction

<0001HW.2B61D29400BA952070000937238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=6669&group=soc.culture.indian#6669

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.magick.tantra, alt.magick.sex, alt.religion.tantra, alt.religion.sexuality, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 19:49:48 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 23:19 UTC

On Jan 24, 2024, Venus as a Boy wrote
(in article <uoqmuc$1sus2$1@news.nnpt4.net>):

> ootw also means guru in india

In what language? Sanskrit, Hindi, or other?

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill