Newsgroups: soc.genealogy.medieval
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 14:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Registrum Secreti Sigilli Regum Scotorum - The Register of the Privy
Seal of Scotland
From: dulongj@habitant.org (JPD)
 by: JPD - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:14 UTC

I have been successful in finding and downloading online copies of all eleven volumes of Registrum magni sigilli regum Scotorum - The Register of the Great Seal of Scotland.

Now I am trying to download copies of all seven volumes of Registrum Secreti Sigilli Regum Scotorum - The Register of the Privy Seal of Scotland. So far, I have only been able to find volumes 1, 2, 4, and 6 on Google Books or the Internet Archives. Do any of you kind people know where I can access the missing volumes and download them?

Over a decade ago I sent through both sets photocopying like crazy, but I unfortunately missed some items. They are just handy references to have about when researching Scottish nobles.