From: frenchconnection1973@gmail.com (Darrell Larocque)
Newsgroups: soc.genealogy.medieval
Subject: New content on his site habitant.org and for BOILEAU/BOYLEAU sisters'
genealogy
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 12:21:11 -0500
 by: Darrell Larocque - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:21 UTC

I'm not sure if John P. DuLong is going to be joining us here, but he
has posted about new content on his site habitant.org and for
BOILEAU/BOYLEAU sisters' genealogy.

"For those of you interested in the royal gateways of the Boyleau
sisters back to the kings of France and England, I have today posted
armorial lineages for these gateways at habitant.org.

Marguerite and Marie Boyleau were sisters who came to New France and
left descendants in Acadia and Québec. Marguerite’s descendants are
Acadians and Marie’s descendants are French-Canadian. Many Americans and
Canadians can claim descent from them.

Also, you might want to take a peek at the recently updated list of
royal gateway ancestors for French-Canadians that Denis Beauregard has
posted at francogene.com. He now includes the royal gateways for
Catherine de Corday and Boyleau sisters." - John P. DuLong

Darrell E. Larocque

Re: New content on his site habitant.org and for BOILEAU/BOYLEAU sisters' genealogy

<ut2ljq$2h3fo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=8459&group=soc.genealogy.medieval#8459

From: jinnology@gmail.com (Jinny Wallerstedt)
Newsgroups: soc.genealogy.medieval
Subject: Re: New content on his site habitant.org and for BOILEAU/BOYLEAU
sisters' genealogy
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:28:56 -0400
 by: Jinny Wallerstedt - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 23:28 UTC

On 3/7/2024 12:21 PM, Darrell Larocque wrote:
> I'm not sure if John P. DuLong is going to be joining us here, but he
> has posted about new content on his site habitant.org and for
> BOILEAU/BOYLEAU sisters' genealogy.
>
> "For those of you interested in the royal gateways of the Boyleau
> sisters back to the kings of France and England, I have today posted
> armorial lineages for these gateways at habitant.org.
>
> Marguerite and Marie Boyleau were sisters who came to New France and
> left descendants in Acadia and Québec. Marguerite’s descendants are
> Acadians and Marie’s descendants are French-Canadian. Many Americans and
> Canadians can claim descent from them.
>
> Also, you might want to take a peek at the recently updated list of
> royal gateway ancestors for French-Canadians that Denis Beauregard has
> posted at francogene.com. He now includes the royal gateways for
> Catherine de Corday and Boyleau sisters." - John P. DuLong
>
> Darrell E. Larocque

Thanks for this, Darrell. I'll take a look, and I hope John DuLong joins
us here. I follow some of his work through the French Canadian Heritage
Society of Michigan, and I'm an Anne Couvent descendant.

Jinny