From: casper@ghostmail.cc (Casper)
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: Re: Wooden Countertops For Kitchens?
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 20:17:27 -0400
 by: Casper - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 00:17 UTC

>Some people, don't know enough about most everything that they don't
>understand what they don't know.

Unfortunately true. It really gets me is they don't even try to learn.

>My nephew's wife is like that, 50 years old. She claims she is smarter
>than most every one and actually claimed that she could run Microsoft,
>but does not work. But she has a CPA do their taxes. Oh, and Covid,
>that is a government conspiracy. AND, LOL, she change their family
>doctor because he charted all of their kids as unvaccinated, for any
>disease. Another conspiracy theory. I'm thinking that the doctor
>does not want to rule out diseases that most patients have been
>vaccinated for. So they live in a cocoon environment.
>Leon

Yeah, I have some relatives like that and some on the opposite side. A
niece has yearly Christmas party and July 4th BBQ fosr entire family.
The past year she inisited everyone be vaccinated like her family. The
only ones who have gotten Covid were like her, whoo are constantly
traveling all over. She got it last Thanksgiving and is still not
fully back to normal. They decided to move out of state and avoid the
family disagreements and conspiracy ideas. All of them live in one
bubble or another. I think I'll stay in my own and learn more about
woodwork and stuff. A much easier experience that way. LOL!