Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 09:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 16:11 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
July 16th 2022 7:33 pm 128,992 words (146 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Other Civic Issues:

Recently administrators at the main downtown library discarded massive number of books citing that people bound to wheelchairs were unable to reach the books on the highest and lowest shelves, they decided to remove access to books that other people could reach. Over the last few decades the head librarians have been filling our shelves with material promoting witchcraft and homosexuality, this is in addition to the librarians pushing books advocating Catholic fertility rites. It costs taxpayers about a million dollars every time a single individual gets infected with HIV, but you won’t read about that in books at our libraries. The libraries are being patronized by drug addicts who have little interest in reading, and who’s presence negatively affect the learning of those who are so inclined. I do not support spending any money on a new larger downtown library, nor on spending money to annually turn the existing libraries into Catholic temples of fertility, nor on spending any additional money on new crappy books advocating Catholicism, Islam, witchcraft nor homosexuality. Nor should we be spending money on computers (and computer support technicians) for patrons to play games on, and we can save money by reducing or ceasing the purchase of adult fiction books. The library is for housing books and making these books accessible, not to cruise the internet and play computer games. We should stop spending money on paying wages for the administrators who turned our libraries into jokes. We should radically cut the budget on the libraries and find new administrators who will allow books that are critical of the Catholicism, Islam, witchcraft and homosexuality. Rather than censor Michael Rowbotham’s “The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics” and even purge the record of the book ever having been at the library, we should instead buy several copies of the book. Rather than having hundreds or even thousands of different children’s books advocating witchcraft and homosexuality, we should be providing children with books that encourage independent thinking. Currently far less than 1% of the people in Canada are ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, we should not be using taxpayer’s money to encourage the other 99% to do so. Until the homosexual / witchcraft books are removed from the children’s section of the libraries, consider carding people and preventing anybody under the age of 18-years-old from entering the public libraries, lest the city face a law suit for contributing to the delinquency of children. Children are created by a union of a man and a woman who ideally unite as a family and work together to raise these children, the public libraries (and Hollywood and the media and the churches and the schools) are being used to contribute to the delinquency of children by advocating the removal of the fathers from the lives of his children and tearing families apart. City council should recognize that the libraries have been co-opted by individuals that have very dark agendas and do everything possible to prevent additional money transfers that allow these damaging agendas to continue. Michael Rowbotham has a plan where interest-free money can be created to pay for new infrastructure (bridges, overpasses, sewers, roads, schools, libraries, aircraft factories, homebuilt aviation insurance…), it would be helpful to give the citizens of Saskatoon access to such material. This interest free money can be “created” by the City of Saskatoon to pay for any liability caused by our homebuilt aviators. At present, so-called “money” is printed by private banks out of thin air, and then loaned to the governments at compound interest, thereby enslaving us. Recently people have had access to an excessive amount of fiction and are confusing fiction for non-fiction. And then on July 17th 2020 the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix announced that the Saskatoon Public Library has appointed a Syrian sodomite who is living in Vancouver to be the new “Writer In Residence”, and so Danny Ramadan is now being paid to encourage Saskatoon’s youth to start ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes.

Over the last few decades many millions of dollars were spent just in Saskatoon to encourage people to adopt a homosexual lifestyle, now in 2020 and 2021 people are demonized if they desire to encourage children to adopt a straight lifestyle. Hollywood, the media, the churches, the schools and the libraries are all teaching your children to ram their penises up each other’s arseholes… the result is the end of white families. The Moslems have four wives and a house for each wife (paid for by your tax dollars through Saskatchewan Social Services), but the message from Hollywood, the media, the churches, the schools and the libraries is not for the Moslems to ram their penises up each other’s arseholes, the message for the Moslems is that male Moslems can now also have white wives. And there is another message being sent out, that white women can be raped and traumatized with little fear of serious consequences to the rapist.

If I were mayor of Saskatoon, I would pay my employees in real money, which is gold and silver coins. The City of Saskatoon could strike its own gold coins to pay their employees. As mayor of The City of Saskatoon I’d give the average worker a 0.06 troy ounce (0.06 AGW), gold coin for eight hours work. This will reduce taxes to homeowners and to business owners considerably. Workers wanting more than a 0.06 Troy Ounce gold coin for a eight hour work day can seek out work elsewhere, they may go mine gold for themselves or work at alternative businesses, or create their own businesses. Free people are allowed to have guns, land, and are paid in gold and silver coins, back in the day when people were free Mexico made a 2.5 Peso (.0603 oz) gold coin from 1918-1948, and the coin was alloyed at 90% gold to 10% copper, it was alloyed in order to make the coin harder and more durable to survive circulation. We should have a small gold coin that is similar to that Mexican coin, but containing 0.06 ounces of gold instead, or less, it would be a savings of at least .0003 ounces of gold per coin, again saving money for the home and business owners by reducing taxes, perhaps. We’ll be rich. And the supposed poor among us would have small concrete homes in the country - they get their own concrete homes (and pay the city mortgage on the tiny house) and a garden, they can work towards gaining wealth with their gardens and taxpayers wouldn’t have to give money to landlords. People would not pay taxes for landlords to house the poor, and would obtain access to locally grown produce.

We may alloy the gold with either copper, nickel or silver or combinations thereof, to make the coins harder and more durable to the wear that results from the circulation of the coins. We should determine, using “science”, which particular alloy of gold we should be using in our coins. We can use “science” to determine which alloy works best. We can try using “science” from time to time, at city hall, if I were mayor.

The City of Saskatoon may strike coins containing the “alloys” of precious metals, we should make gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins, and using “science” we will harden these coins by adding small amounts of either base or precious metals in a mixture or “alloy”. Whenever the city strikes and sells coins containing a majority of silver, platinum or palladium, the city should strive to always profit from the manufacturing and sale of these white coins and save money for the taxpayers. But when we manufacture gold coins it is because we require the coins to pay our workers in gold, so “they” may profit. For example we could use combinations of platinum, palladium and silver, and perhaps hardened with small amounts of copper or nickel or gold, and manufacture commemorative coins, which The City of Saskatoon would sell at a profit, to reduce taxes. I’m sure that a lot of guys and even gals would be more likely to invest in these silver, platinum and palladium alloyed commemorative coins if they depicted a woman showing off her breasts. It is certainly something to think about.

Click here to read the complete article