Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 11:25:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:25 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
July 16th 2022 7:33 pm 128,992 words (146 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeak
“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news (not the mainstream news), a new law is proposing that British people are sent to jail for two years if their words irritate somebody. I imagine if you say anything bad about the people landing on the shores with their boats and rafts and who quickly end up in hotels, that you will face the two years in prison. It isn’t that you irritated the ears of the invader who just got off the raft, you irritate the ears of the Communists and the Moslems, they so desperately desire that you shut up and die. The prison time will impoverish you and your family will lose whatever property and wealth you managed to accumulate. Likely you already took the bullshit Covid jab and so will not have to get raped in prison to obtain AIDS. So the rulers of this world (Prince Charles, he runs the show) hopes to impose the same law in other nations as well. It is written in the Koran to kill those who don’t agree with the words within. Also in the news the pope has made an apology to the Big-Nosed Cree and to the other Canadian Indians, yet he continues to eat children. The pope gets to eat children and teach you to turn trees into decorated idols with impunity, for his church runs the media and the psychiatric facilities. Anybody getting a temporary pass from the brutality of the psychiatric facilities are to be abused further, abused by those who defend the Catholic Church, whether they are Catholics or see themselves as Protestants or atheists, you have no right to tell others that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, you have no right to criticize the pagan idolatry taught to the children of this world. Anybody trying to inform you that the Bible condemns turning trees into decorated idols only has the right to be laughed at and assaulted. Anybody trying to inform you that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism only has the right to have a needle stuck in their arse, and to be laughed at and assaulted, it is how the world works. By comparison to what I received in Canada, it would be a joy to be given a two year prison sentence for daring to say something that could offend somebody in Britain.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the tap water is being poisoned, those who drink the water end up with flu-like symptoms, they end up in hospitals where they are poisoned with additional drugs. The water in the First Nations communities is a priority target, the First Nations peoples, among others, are targeted for extinction. The evil that purposely pollutes the tap water is first and foremost targeting native people, for extinction (their beliefs are incompatible with Islam). See Don’t Drink Tap Water by Dr. Bryan Ardis, maybe you will find the short video on Bitchute. The First Nations peoples and the white European peoples provide some degree of rights to the women in their communities, which is totally unacceptable to the Islamists arriving here to replace them. Lone-wolf Islamists have multiple opportunities to pollute your food supply.

In the news (not the mainstream new), Obama is shipping missiles to Europe to be used against the Russians, many of these missiles take years to manufacture and are made with components that were supplied by China, which are no longer available, depleting the United States armory and making the nation (USA) now vulnerable to attack. Obama is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist and is a pedophile and a cannibal, he whispers into Biden’s ear and tells him what to do and say. Also in the news, Trudeau is shipping our heavy artillery and other weapons to Europe, also to be used against the Christians in Russia. We are being invaded and our politicians give our armaments away.

In the news (not the mainstream new The Democratic Party (Communists, Islamists, Chinese) staged a coup and overthrew Trump with their fraudulent voting machines and their mail-in ballots, then they printed “money”, some 80% of all the “money” ever printed in the USA was printed in the last two years. This “money” is being given away to the Islamic invaders and is sent to corrupt nations and then is laundered, large portions of this “money” is handed back to the Democratic politicians. Both the Republicans and the Democrats have been raping the American tax payers and giving their tax dollars away, mostly to foreigners, to people who want to remove our remaining liberty and who want to cut our heads off. Same deal for the Canadian taxpayers. James Madison proclaimed “Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government”, if people took this seriously, and if people stood up for those who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities, we would likely be free and prosperous.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the 1918 pandemic was not a pandemic at all, people were killed off from so-called vaccinations.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the jabs contain a vast myriad of materials, including snake venom, likely there is both enzymatic and neurological snake venoms in the jabs. And the 26 million people living in Shanghai are confined to their towers, they are dying within from thirst and starvation, many are shown jumping to their deaths. Constant screams are being made by these residents, the entire population of 26 million people is being sacrificed. The people of Shanghai are richer and more independent thinking than the Chinese living in other cities, so they must be eliminated for the sake of The Chinese Communist Party. The citizens of Shanghai were not independently thinking well enough to flee from the cities or from the nation. The western politicians are bought off by the Chinese and so do not condemn this atrocity (see Tucker Carlson Tonight 2022-04-11) and instead continue to poison their citizens with the toxic jabs. This latter point is never discussed by Tucker Carlson, it is not newsworthy to Tucker Carlson (or to Donald Trump) that millions of their fellow citizens are being killed off by the toxic bullshit Covid jabs. Tucker Carlson will talk on and on about most any subject except the diseases caused by the toxic bullshit Covid jabs. The leaders have underground bunkers full of food and clean water, and private islands, they hope to survive the ongoing genocide that they themselves are orchestrating.

In the news (not the mainstream news), Moslems are stabbing Germans at a rate of 50 stabbings per day. A disproportionate number of these stabbings are being committed against women. The German media is largely silent. The Islamists can rise up in the middle of the night and cut your heads off in your own homes by the hundreds of thousands or even by the millions, and the German media will remain silent. Consider defending your nations from Islam, even if this results in Prince Charles and his massive United Nations Islamic Army coming to their assistance. I’m sure that if you are successful in expelling Islam from Canada, that you will continue to have people arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for quoting Scripture that dothn’t fit with your Catholic narratives.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the American left is upset that the Supreme Court is about to rule that people should be allowed to vote upon whether their state allows abortion or not. Americans are now largely sterile (some 82% took the jabs) and dying from the jabs, and the big controversy is instead abortion. Americans are dropping dead from heart attacks, they have blood clots, liver failure, cancers, they are twitching and convulsing in utter pain and horror, they have open sores, and the girls and women have their vaginas necrotizing (rotting), while the left is demanding that Americans not be allowed to vote over the issue of allowing abortion or not in their various states. About the only things now uniting Americans is their Catholic evergreen tree idols (and that they are now sterile). Their evergreen trees are symbols of fertility that they decorate and turn into blinkin’ idols, and they cap their God-damned fertility tree idols with miniature Egyptian obelisks (penises), and they sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. The Americans are now largely sterile (and dropping dead in droves), and they continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated fertility tree idols. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, and so the American left and the right are united in enraging God. The American left and right are both necrotizing (rotting), they are united in stinking like death, united in embracing pagan fertility tree idols, united in enraging God. Well good for you, I sure hope you win.

Click here to read the complete article