Generosity and perfection are your everlasting goals.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures

SubjectAuthor
* Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House -True North
`* Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White HouseJustan
 `- Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/jherring

1
Re: Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures

<3d363b5c-f1a2-4c6d-acae-f1c9a45379d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=8888&group=rec.boats#8888

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 13:24:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House -
"Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 26 May 2023 20:24 UTC

On Friday, 26 May 2023 at 16:57:45 UTC-3, bruce bowser wrote:
> Trump Administration Staffer Crammed Pictures Of Hunter Biden Into White House AC Unit: Book
> The Hill Newspaper - Oct 1, 2022
> -- https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3670267-trump-administration-staffer-crammed-pictures-of-hunter-biden-into-white-house-ac-unit-book/

Wow!
Those repugnant staffers are as nasty as their Dear Leader.
Thank God Biden and Harris were able to drain the swamp. Just hope they can keep it clean and civilized for another 4 years.

Re: Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures

<PQ9cM.3692386$vBI8.2387623@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=8889&group=rec.boats#8889

From: a@b.c (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
- "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 21:50:39 GMT
 by: Justan - Fri, 26 May 2023 21:50 UTC

On 5/26/23 4:24 PM, True North wrote:
>On Friday, 26 May 2023 at 16:57:45 UTC-3, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Trump Administration Staffer Crammed Pictures Of Hunter Biden Into White House AC Unit: Book
>> The Hill Newspaper - Oct 1, 2022
>> -- https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3670267-trump-administration-staffer-crammed-pictures-of-hunter-biden-into-white-house-ac-unit-book/
>

>Wow!
>Those repugnant staffers are as nasty as their Dear Leader.
>Thank God Biden and Harris were able to drain the swamp. Just hope they can keep it clean and civilized for another 4 years.

Wow indeed. I had now idea how badly the CBC butchers what it sees from main
stream USA media. I don't suppose you heard that party leadership doesn't
want either Biden or Harris on the 24 ticket. Rumor has it that Gavin and
Hillery might be a better sell in the eyes of the DNC.
--
The real me.

Re: Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures

<v00f7i1u4f02jcht05juklf7ifkhl4gl8s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=8915&group=rec.boats#8915

From: jherring@cox.net
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Maggie Haberman: Trumper BROKE Air Condit In Biden White House - "Crammed" It w/ Hunter Biden Pictures
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 10:13:36 -0700
 by: jherring@cox.net - Wed, 31 May 2023 17:13 UTC

On Fri, 26 May 2023 21:50:39 GMT, Justan <a@b.c> wrote:

>On 5/26/23 4:24 PM, True North wrote:
>>On Friday, 26 May 2023 at 16:57:45 UTC-3, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Trump Administration Staffer Crammed Pictures Of Hunter Biden Into White House AC Unit: Book
>>> The Hill Newspaper - Oct 1, 2022
>>> -- https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3670267-trump-administration-staffer-crammed-pictures-of-hunter-biden-into-white-house-ac-unit-book/
>>

>>Wow!
>>Those repugnant staffers are as nasty as their Dear Leader.
>>Thank God Biden and Harris were able to drain the swamp. Just hope they can keep it clean and civilized for another 4 years.
>
>Wow indeed. I had now idea how badly the CBC butchers what it sees from main
> stream USA media. I don't suppose you heard that party leadership doesn't
> want either Biden or Harris on the 24 ticket. Rumor has it that Gavin and
> Hillery might be a better sell in the eyes of the DNC.

I'm sure you think you're a cool dude, but actually, you're a little
bitch.