Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 22:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 05:35 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
August 15th 2022 9:46 am 134,089 words (151 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

On October 21st 2021 radio talk show host John Gormley announced on his CKOM 650 radio talk show that the “anti-vaxers” are like atheists who come to a church service only to provoke endless debate and sow division, and so those people who hold views critical of the jabs will no longer be allowed to phone in and comment on his talk show. First I was hated for being of Doukhobor background (dad’s side), then I was hated for being of Ukrainian background (mom’s side), and then I was hated for being eastern-European rather than western-European. I was greatly hated for being of Russian descent, and I was quite young and impressionable in the early 1960’s when Russia was particularly vilified. Then I was hated because my dad was a police officer. Then I was hated for becoming a Christian and attempting to uphold Christian values. Then I was hated for trying to show people that their names and lives (birthdays) were both gifts from God and in harmony with the numbers in Scripture, hated for saying that the churches were teaching pagan traditions in place of God’s Commandments, hated for saying that witches are eating your children. Then I was hated for complaining about being tortured in psychiatric facilities.. Then I was hated for crying out to God against you and your ignorant family members. Then I was hated for being white, and especially hated for being a white male. Then I was hated for pointing out that when the blacks were hired into the meat packing industry in Brookes Alberta, the vicious African Mafia came along and established a foothold in Western Canada. Then I was hated for saying that the homosexuals were the ones largely responsible for raping children. Then I was hated for my refusal to take a depopulation jab and roll over and die. There I was, very hated and being tortured in psychiatric facilities, then the NDP came to power provincially and immediately (their first act of legislation) was to hand more power over to psychiatrists and removed more rights from me and from the other victims of psychiatric horror. And I became greatly hated after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated internet libel stemming from Freemason Don Ocean of South Dakota and James Takayama of Hawaii implying that I was a pedophile. Then immediately after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated the internet libel, preacher-teacher John Gormley came along and used his radio talk show to encourage people to beat me up, in an effort to shut me up for good. John Gormley was happy, Saskatoonians were happy, everybody in Saskatchewan was happy, people in Alberta and British Columbia then voted the NDP into power provincially and everybody there was happy too. Happy happy people, most of whom get their trees to blink. Nobody on earth is deserving of psychiatric horror, not even me. Over the years I’ve learned a great deal about traditions and psychiatry and am now thoroughly convinced that you should take your decorated evergreen tree idols and shove them high up into your God-damned arseholes. You folks uphold your versions of Christianity, paganism and atheism with brutal violence. Keep in mind that the atheists are really Catholics for they abide by the Catholic fertility rites (the blinkin’ trees), when you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. And in spite of it all, I would still rather be me, tortured, libeled, robbed and beaten than be a compassionless and ignorant Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipper like you.

In the news on October 28th 2021, the communist/satanists running USA announced they desire to provide the invaders with $450,000 US each, and an apology for daring to separate children from the adults who brought the children into the country illegally, these accompanying adults were frequently or usually strangers who used the children as pawns. In Canada Trudeau flies Africans to Canada and pays the airfare. In Canada Trudeau prepared for the arrival of the Islamists and was renting entire hotels and keeping them empty in preparation and gleeful anticipation of these invaders to arrive. Across Canada white children are denied seats in trade schools and in university programs that result in pay cheques, and are instead shunted to the College of Arts and Sciences where they were taught Marxism and sodomy. Trudeau gave up military bases and resources to the invading Islamist army. Like our many provincial governments in Canada, Trudeau and his Federal Liberal party allows (they legislate it into being) brutal psychiatric torture to be conducted in cities across the country, and since this latter point has never been an issue to you, you now let him force an injection upon you and your children that maims and kills. It used to be that the rich Americans would show up at the airport in Saskatoon in order to catch connecting fights up north so that they may hunt and fish, now it will be the rich Islamists coming here instead. The rich Americans used to arrive with shotguns costing many thousands of dollars, now the Islamists will arrive with the ornate and well manufactured shotguns. Now the rich Americans stay home to protect their properties, and instead it will be the wealthy Islamists arriving to Saskatoon to catch the connecting flights up north so they may hunt and fish. These shotguns work well, they are known to have wonderful balance, are easy to handle, are a joy to hold and use. Often these shotguns have gold inlay, some kind of design engraved in gold. If you got nothing to do, watch for these newly wealthy Islamists to arrive with expensive 12-gauge shotguns at Saskatoon’s airport, they will catch a connecting flight to some northern lake where they will interact with the Big-Nosed Cree. If you ask them nicely maybe they will take the shotgun out of the carrying case and show it to you at the airport, there may be a verse from the Koran engraved in gold upon the receiver, or barrel, or elsewhere upon the shotgun. If I had that kind of money ($450,000 US), I would get an Italian shotgun and have Hadith Number 2442 engraved in gold, together with an image of Mohammad wearing Aisha’s shit-stained panties while these panties were dictating the Koran (Hadith Number 2442). I’d have the image of six-year old Aisha engraved as well, I’d use the image to display the contents of this Hadith by depicting Aisha without wearing any panties, Mohammad wearing Aisha’s talking panties, while the panties dictated one of the many perversions of the Koran. This is not a joke. Hadith Number 2442 reveals that the Koran was dictated by Aisha’s shit-stained panties while Mohammad wore them. Mohammad tried on the shit-stained panties belonging to other little girls but those panties never spoke, so he resumed wearing Aisha’s panties and when doink so, the panties continued to dictate the Koran (Hadith Number 2442). If I would spend $20,000 US on a shotgun, I’d still have $430,000 US remaining and would use a portion of this to purchase clean underwear. Seriously though, if I had $450,000 US, I’d be more likely to buy a cheap shotgun, maybe a Remington 1100 semi-auto shotgun. The Remington 1100 semi-auto shotgun is available in a range of gauges, including .410, I believe it is the only semi-auto ..410 gauge shotgun ever made, if I had one I’d cut the barrel down so it would be more suitable to shoot rats in the old wooden grainaries. If the Islamists had more shotguns it is unlikely they would be beheading so many people and would instead have fun shooting rats in the old wooden grainaries on all the prairie farms they are inheriting. It is unlikely that the female Islamists stopping by at our airport are heading north to hunt and fish, more likely they would be brought along to cook and clean and would be carrying an expensive shotgun because they were ordered to do so. Nevertheless it would not hurt to ask, so if you see a female Islamist at the airport with her head covered and with her eyes peeking out of a narrow slit, you may still ask to see her shotgun. Likely she is just carrying it for her husband and if that is the case, it would be unlikely that she would have or get permission to show it to you, so you would have to ask her husband. Consider that over the decades the CIA spent many millions of dollars to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, now these very same Americans are going to reward Islamists, Africans and Latin American Catholics that invaded their country and hand them each $450,000 US. Americans are upset about this, they want the $450,000 for themselves so they may buy bigger trees and decorate them to greater degrees, and perhaps so they may buy clean underwear for themselves. With $450,000 US in their pockets, Americans would feel empowered and would be more likely to tell me and other victims of psychiatric horror to shut up and take a pill. With $450,000 US in their pockets, the Americans would come to Saskatoon (to catch a connecting flight up north) and stop just long enough to tell the impoverished here that money talks while bullshit walks. “Money” printed out of thin air enables those who have it to lecture those without it.

Click here to read the complete article