Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 07:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What Causes Anti-Semitism?
From: lordofalostplanet@gmail.com (Ed Debevic)
 by: Ed Debevic - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 14:12 UTC

On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 12:23:43 PM UTC-5, Nazi nutcase "JD Young" as Ed Debevic wrote:
> On 9/2/2022 10:29 PM, Dexter wrote:
> > Ed Debevic wrote:
> >
> >> An Important New Look at the Persistent 'Jewish Question'
> >> By Peter Harrison
> >>

> >> http://ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n3p28_Harrison
> >>

> >> I've always felt that the root cause of anti-Semitism is jew behavior.
> >> If the day ever arrives when jews stop acting like jews, anti-Semitism
> >> will cease.
> > -----------------------------
> >
> > What behavior is unique to Jews that drives your anti Jewish bias?
>
> Immoral, insidious, dishonest, unclean, perverted, back-stabbing,
> cheap, ugly... It's a list that goes on and on
>

> > And who died and made you spokesman for your fellow anti-Semites?
>
> There would be no need for anti-semitism if jews stopped being jews

The Nazi wannabe "JD Young" has a long history of forgeries, as well as
racist, anti-Semitic posts.
It stems from the prison term a Jewish judge gave him after an arrest for heroin and child pornography possession.
A small sample of his mindset:

"I'm a devout Catholic and would like to see the Muslims start
stoking-up the ovens in Tel Aviv."
From: "J" <Jvis...@live.com>

"Sunday, April 15th is Holocaust Memorial Day. What is the appropriate greeting one gives this day?
Does one say "Happy Holocaust" or send cards that read "Wish you were there"?
I'm trying my best to be politically correct."

"I was channel-surfing the television the other night and came upon the
U.S. Open tennis tournament. One of the things that immediately caught
my eye was the disparity amongst the women tennis players. How can
tournament officials have all these dainty ladies compete against the
Magilla twins, Venus and Serena? These two are a species apart and
should only be paired against men, not females. Competition is fair
and would be enjoyed much more by the spectators. When the U.S. has
it's name attached to an event, that event should be fair and equal.
Put these two 'females' with the men, that's where they belong."

"I currently have 17 different news servers on 'my favorites' list. Add to
this the fact that I can also open an account with Google under however many
e-mail addresses I can conjure. What makes you 'think' ( and I use that term
loosely ) that I give a rat's ass what you do? or if your successful at it?
You will *never* be rid of me until I decide I want to go."
From: "J Young" <youngo...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:13:04 -0500