He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder. -- M. C. Escher

interests / rec.boats / What is wrong with Biden?!?

SubjectAuthor
* What is wrong with Biden?!?345...@gmail.com
`* What is wrong with Biden?!?True North
 +* What is wrong with Biden?!?Justan
 |`- What is wrong with Biden?!?justan
 `* What is wrong with Biden?!?Poco Loc0
  `- What is wrong with Biden?!?jherring

1
What is wrong with Biden?!?

<e3434ff8-c8ba-4c7a-a571-7832d90caf28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9228&group=rec.boats#9228

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 08:14:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: What is wrong with Biden?!?
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 15:14 UTC

President Joe Biden traveled to Pennsylvania today in order to pay his respects to the former First Lady Ellen Casey, who recently passed away. The President attended a special advanced viewing ahead of Casey’s planned funeral in the coming days.

Talking to reporters in Pennsylvania, Biden once again refused to comment on the Maui wildfires. It was announced earlier this week that Biden will travel to Hawaii in the coming days after *sitting on the beach in Delaware* as the deadly disaster unfolded.

Biden refused to comment on his coming trip to Maui. A reporter asked him, “Can you tell us about your Hawaii trip, sir?”

“No,” Biden said.

How many vacation days has Biden had since becoming president?
“As of July 7, 2023, Biden has spent 352 days — 39.2% of his presidency — on vacation. Biden's vacation habit still outpaces virtually every other president in modern history,” the committee said in a written report shared with Inside the Beltway.

Re: What is wrong with Biden?!?

<a24d31e9-14b6-4e69-b298-c0cf76c4809en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9229&group=rec.boats#9229

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 09:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What is wrong with Biden?!?
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 16:11 UTC

On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 12:14:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> President Joe Biden traveled to Pennsylvania today in order to pay his respects to the former First Lady Ellen Casey, who recently passed away. The President attended a special advanced viewing ahead of Casey’s planned funeral in the coming days.
>
> Talking to reporters in Pennsylvania, Biden once again refused to comment on the Maui wildfires. It was announced earlier this week that Biden will travel to Hawaii in the coming days after *sitting on the beach in Delaware* as the deadly disaster unfolded.
>
> Biden refused to comment on his coming trip to Maui. A reporter asked him, “Can you tell us about your Hawaii trip, sir?”
>
> “No,” Biden said.
>
> How many vacation days has Biden had since becoming president?
> “As of July 7, 2023, Biden has spent 352 days — 39.2% of his presidency — on vacation. Biden's vacation habit still outpaces virtually every other president in modern history,” the committee said in a written report shared with Inside the Beltway.

I'd bet that when you reach his age you'll be soiling adult depends and trying to gum your pablum dinner.....if you're still on this side of the grass..

Re: What is wrong with Biden?!?

<YDNDM.801052$GMN3.42003@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9230&group=rec.boats#9230

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:12:23 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:12 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 12:14:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> President Joe Biden traveled to Pennsylvania today in order to pay his respects to the former First Lady Ellen Casey, who recently passed away. The President attended a special advanced viewing ahead of Casey?s planned funeral in the coming days. > > Talking to reporters in Pennsylvania, Biden once again refused to comment on the Maui wildfires. It was announced earlier this week that Biden will travel to Hawaii in the coming days after *sitting on the beach in Delaware* as the deadly disaster unfolded. > > Biden refused to comment on his coming trip to Maui. A reporter asked him, ?Can you tell us about your Hawaii trip, sir?? > > ?No,? Biden said. > > How many vacation days has Biden had since becoming president? > ?As of July 7, 2023, Biden has spent 352 days ? 39.2% of his presidency ? on vacation. Biden's vacation habit still outpaces virtually every other president in modern history,? the committee said in a written report shared with Inside the Beltway.I'd bet that when you reach his age you'll be soiling adult depends and trying to gum your pablum dinner.....if you're still on this side of the grass.

Many who are lucky enough to reach his age suffer those ailments
among others. Odds of him surviving another birthday are slim if
if the pattern of his decline hold at a steady pace.
Even so, I'll bet he can out think, out talk, and out do you,
judgeing by your performance here. Is your wife still doing your
heavy lifting for you?
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: What is wrong with Biden?!?

<rvueei5910caali5q7h0ksco0qeasoc0jb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9270&group=rec.boats#9270

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:49:54 -0700
 by: justan - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 15:49 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:12:23 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 12:14:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> President Joe Biden traveled to Pennsylvania today in order to pay his respects to the former First Lady Ellen Casey, who recently passed away. The President attended a special advanced viewing ahead of Casey?s planned funeral in the coming days. > > Talking to reporters in Pennsylvania, Biden once again refused to comment on the Maui wildfires. It was announced earlier this week that Biden will travel to Hawaii in the coming days after *sitting on the beach in Delaware* as the deadly disaster unfolded. > > Biden refused to comment on his coming trip to Maui. A reporter asked him, ?Can you tell us about your Hawaii trip, sir?? > > ?No,? Biden said. > > How many vacation days has Biden had since becoming president? > ?As of July 7, 2023, Biden has spent 352 days ? 39.2% of his presidency ? on vacation. Biden's vacation habit still outpaces virtually every other president in modern history,? the committee said in
a >written report shared with Inside the Beltway.I'd bet that when you reach his age you'll be soiling adult depends and trying to gum your pablum dinner.....if you're still on this side of the grass.

>Many who are lucky enough to reach his age suffer those ailments
> among others. Odds of him surviving another birthday are slim if
> if the pattern of his decline hold at a steady pace.
>Even so, I'll bet he can out think, out talk, and out do you,
> judgeing by your performance here. Is your wife still doing your
> heavy lifting for you?

I think my treatments for dementia due to AIDS is working.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: What is wrong with Biden?!?

<kr2ieidl1ddnkprgg4p34kk1duv55o61sn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9293&group=rec.boats#9293

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 16:14:58 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 20:14 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 09:11:48 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 12:14:13 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>> President Joe Biden traveled to Pennsylvania today in order to pay his respects to the former First Lady Ellen Casey, who recently passed away. The President attended a special advanced viewing ahead of Casey’s planned funeral in the coming days.
>>
>> Talking to reporters in Pennsylvania, Biden once again refused to comment on the Maui wildfires. It was announced earlier this week that Biden will travel to Hawaii in the coming days after *sitting on the beach in Delaware* as the deadly disaster unfolded.
>>
>> Biden refused to comment on his coming trip to Maui. A reporter asked him, “Can you tell us about your Hawaii trip, sir?”
>>
>> “No,” Biden said.
>>
>> How many vacation days has Biden had since becoming president?
>> “As of July 7, 2023, Biden has spent 352 days — 39.2% of his presidency — on vacation. Biden's vacation habit still outpaces virtually every other president in modern history,” the committee said in a written report shared with Inside the Beltway.
>

>I'd bet that when you reach his age you'll be soiling adult depends and trying to gum your pablum dinner.....if you're still on this side of the grass.

As usual, you totally missed the point. Jeez, Donnie! You should be
calling Harry for proofreading help before showing your ineptitude.

Re: What is wrong with Biden?!?

<m2gffil2qlo8bsvdirvi00sn2qvjrc0v34@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9320&group=rec.boats#9320