You are fairminded, just and loving.

interests / rec.boats / Biden in full-blown dementia...

SubjectAuthor
* Biden in full-blown dementia...345...@gmail.com
+* Biden in full-blown dementia...Alex
|+* Biden in full-blown dementia...345...@gmail.com
||+* Biden in full-blown dementia...True North
|||+- Biden in full-blown dementia...Justan
|||`- Biden in full-blown dementia...justan
||`* Biden in full-blown dementia...Alex
|| `- Biden in full-blown dementia...justan
|`- Biden in full-blown dementia...justan
`- Biden in full-blown dementia...justan

1
Biden in full-blown dementia...

<29d8d86a-1666-4c1e-ae15-e4e1cbaced33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9253&group=rec.boats#9253

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden in full-blown dementia...
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:57 UTC

"President Joe Biden's appearance on stage at Camp David, Maryland alongside Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean President Yoon raised even more concerns today, as his struggles were evident throughout the day, culminating in his onstage address.

During the event, Biden notably corrected an announcer who referred to Fumio Kishida as the Prime Minister of Japan, falsely stating that Kishida holds the title of President. This prompted questions about Biden's awareness of his fellow leaders, as it seemed he lacked familiarity with either Yoon or Kishida.

Fatigue was apparent in Biden's demeanor as he delivered his speech, grappling with stuttering and difficulty forming coherent syllables. These verbal challenges have raised doubts about his ability to communicate effectively, leading some to question his suitability for leading a nation.

Throughout the speech, Biden appeared confused, exemplified when he remarked, "So we can get ahead of the issues as they appear with the experience, that we’ve experienced during the pandemic — excuse me, this is falling off.." This moment further fueled concerns about his overall clarity and mental acuity.

This instance is one of the many that continue to surface online, where Biden appears confused and uncertain about what he is doing or who he is addressing.

Biden hosted the trilateral summit at the presidential retreat near Thurmont, Maryland. Leaders discussed moving forward in "lockstep" on issues related to military cooperation and international politics, countering China and North Korea, as well as other topics.

Later on, Biden is seen shaking hands with both of the leaders and then forces them to shake hands with each other. After that, he says to them: "You guys missing lunch?"

Reporters shouted at Biden regarding the rising death toll in Maui, a topic he previously ignored before. But - he ignores the questions and shuffles away with Prime Minister Kishida and President Yoon after their photo op.

Even world leaders are unsure how to handle Biden in his current state of mind. They must be uneasy about having any kind of relationship with him, especially when he can barely form a coherent sentence.

Biden always appears confused and lost when in the public eye, which is not a good image for the nation. Needless to say, America and the world are at grave risk as long as this man is the President of the United States."

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<qpqcndnQ-uZI23j5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9254&group=rec.boats#9254

Subject: Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:37:57 -0400
 by: Alex - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 23:37 UTC

345...@gmail.com wrote:
> "President Joe Biden's appearance on stage at Camp David, Maryland alongside Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean President Yoon raised even more concerns today, as his struggles were evident throughout the day, culminating in his onstage address.
>
> During the event, Biden notably corrected an announcer who referred to Fumio Kishida as the Prime Minister of Japan, falsely stating that Kishida holds the title of President. This prompted questions about Biden's awareness of his fellow leaders, as it seemed he lacked familiarity with either Yoon or Kishida.
>
> Fatigue was apparent in Biden's demeanor as he delivered his speech, grappling with stuttering and difficulty forming coherent syllables. These verbal challenges have raised doubts about his ability to communicate effectively, leading some to question his suitability for leading a nation.
>
> Throughout the speech, Biden appeared confused, exemplified when he remarked, "So we can get ahead of the issues as they appear with the experience, that we’ve experienced during the pandemic — excuse me, this is falling off.." This moment further fueled concerns about his overall clarity and mental acuity.
>
> This instance is one of the many that continue to surface online, where Biden appears confused and uncertain about what he is doing or who he is addressing.
>
> Biden hosted the trilateral summit at the presidential retreat near Thurmont, Maryland. Leaders discussed moving forward in "lockstep" on issues related to military cooperation and international politics, countering China and North Korea, as well as other topics.
>
> Later on, Biden is seen shaking hands with both of the leaders and then forces them to shake hands with each other. After that, he says to them: "You guys missing lunch?"
>
> Reporters shouted at Biden regarding the rising death toll in Maui, a topic he previously ignored before. But - he ignores the questions and shuffles away with Prime Minister Kishida and President Yoon after their photo op.
>
> Even world leaders are unsure how to handle Biden in his current state of mind. They must be uneasy about having any kind of relationship with him, especially when he can barely form a coherent sentence.
>
> Biden always appears confused and lost when in the public eye, which is not a good image for the nation. Needless to say, America and the world are at grave risk as long as this man is the President of the United States."
>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>

All true.  Scary stuff.  If he was a republican, the media would be on
him 24-7.

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<8be8d37c-0c55-4684-9296-0e0d83ee464cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9255&group=rec.boats#9255

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 16:23 UTC

On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 7:38:05 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
> 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "President Joe Biden's appearance on stage at Camp David, Maryland alongside Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean President Yoon raised even more concerns today, as his struggles were evident throughout the day, culminating in his onstage address.
> >
> > During the event, Biden notably corrected an announcer who referred to Fumio Kishida as the Prime Minister of Japan, falsely stating that Kishida holds the title of President. This prompted questions about Biden's awareness of his fellow leaders, as it seemed he lacked familiarity with either Yoon or Kishida.
> >
> > Fatigue was apparent in Biden's demeanor as he delivered his speech, grappling with stuttering and difficulty forming coherent syllables. These verbal challenges have raised doubts about his ability to communicate effectively, leading some to question his suitability for leading a nation.
> >
> > Throughout the speech, Biden appeared confused, exemplified when he remarked, "So we can get ahead of the issues as they appear with the experience, that we’ve experienced during the pandemic — excuse me, this is falling off.." This moment further fueled concerns about his overall clarity and mental acuity.
> >
> > This instance is one of the many that continue to surface online, where Biden appears confused and uncertain about what he is doing or who he is addressing.
> >
> > Biden hosted the trilateral summit at the presidential retreat near Thurmont, Maryland. Leaders discussed moving forward in "lockstep" on issues related to military cooperation and international politics, countering China and North Korea, as well as other topics.
> >
> > Later on, Biden is seen shaking hands with both of the leaders and then forces them to shake hands with each other. After that, he says to them: "You guys missing lunch?"
> >
> > Reporters shouted at Biden regarding the rising death toll in Maui, a topic he previously ignored before. But - he ignores the questions and shuffles away with Prime Minister Kishida and President Yoon after their photo op.
> >
> > Even world leaders are unsure how to handle Biden in his current state of mind. They must be uneasy about having any kind of relationship with him, especially when he can barely form a coherent sentence.
> >
> > Biden always appears confused and lost when in the public eye, which is not a good image for the nation. Needless to say, America and the world are at grave risk as long as this man is the President of the United States."
> >
> > <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>
> All true. Scary stuff. If he was a republican, the media would be on
> him 24-7.

The NBC news aired his Hawaii "speech" the other day. It was not live, but obviously edited to try to clean it up some. It was embarrassing, to say the least. In what they did show, Biden was rambling, nonsensical, and almost incoherent at times. Jill looked ill just listening to him. You can't say he's not rested, as he's been on vacation for the last two weekends, and nearly half of his entire time as POTUS! Joe's grasp of reality isn't looking very good.

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<6d2fc134-be94-42dc-8445-858ed0a583c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9256&group=rec.boats#9256

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 16:46 UTC

On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 13:23:26 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>
> > All true. Scary stuff. If he was a republican, the media would be on
> > him 24-7.
> The NBC news aired his Hawaii "speech" the other day. It was not live, but obviously edited to try to clean it up some. It was embarrassing, to say the least. In what they did show, Biden was rambling, nonsensical, and almost incoherent at times. Jill looked ill just listening to him. You can't say he's not rested, as he's been on vacation for the last two weekends, and nearly half of his entire time as POTUS! Joe's grasp of reality isn't looking very good.

Maybe it's time to put an age limit in for anyone wanting to run for president. Possibly no older than their 50s or mid 60s. You have to keep in mind that they might be in office for 8 years.

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<7IsFM.441528$xMqa.160250@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9257&group=rec.boats#9257

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:01:22 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 19:01 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 13:23:26 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:> On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 7:38:05?PM UTC-4, Alex wrote: > > 345...@gmail.com wrote: > > > "President Joe Biden's appearance on stage at Camp David, Maryland alongside Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean President Yoon raised even more concerns today, as his struggles were evident throughout the day, culminating in his onstage address. > > > > > > During the event, Biden notably corrected an announcer who referred to Fumio Kishida as the Prime Minister of Japan, falsely stating that Kishida holds the title of President. This prompted questions about Biden's awareness of his fellow leaders, as it seemed he lacked familiarity with either Yoon or Kishida. > > > > > > Fatigue was apparent in Biden's demeanor as he delivered his speech, grappling with stuttering and difficulty forming coherent syllables. These verbal challenges have raised doubts about his ability to communicate effectively, leading some to question his suitability for leading a nation. > > > > > > Throughout the speech, Biden appeared confused, exemplified when he remarked, "So we can get ahead of the issues as they appea
r with the experience, that we?ve experienced during the pandemic ? excuse me, this is falling off.." This moment further fueled concerns about his overall clarity and mental acuity. > > > > > > This instance is one of the many that continue to surface online, where Biden appears confused and uncertain about what he is doing or who he is addressing. > > > > > > Biden hosteda swa the trilateral summit at the presidential retreat near Thurmont, Maryland. Leaders discussed moving forward in "lockstep" on issues related to military cooperation and international politics, countering China and North Korea, as well as other topics. > > > > > > Later on, Biden is seen shaking hands with both of the leaders and then forces them to shake hands with each other. After that, he says to them: "You guys missing lunch?" > > > > > > Reporters shouted at Biden regarding the rising death toll in Maui, a topic he previously ignored before. But - he ignores the questions and shuffles away with Prime Minister Kishida and President Yoon after their photo op. > > > > > > Even world leaders are unsure how to handle Biden in his current state of mind. They must be uneasy about having any kind of relationsh
ip with him, especially when he can barely form a coh, AOrent sentence. > > > > > > Biden always appears confused and lost when in the public eye, which is not a good image for the nation. Needless to say, America and the world are at grave risk as long as this man is the President of the United States." > > > > > > <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16> > > All true. Scary stuff. If he was a republican, the media would be on > > him 24-7.> The NBC news aired his Hawaii "speech" the other day. It was not live, but obvio
usly edited to try to clean it up some. It was embarrassing, to
say the least. In what they did show, Biden was rambling,
nonsensical, and almost incoherent at times. Jill looked ill just
listening to him. You can't say he's not rested, as he's been on
vacation for the last two weekends, and nearly half of his entire
time as POTUS! Joe's grasp of reality isn't looking very
good.Maybe it's time to put an age limit in for anyone wanting to
run for president. Possibly no older than their 50s or mid 60s.
You have to keep in mind that they might be in office for 8
years.

How 'bout if no career politicians, AKA swamp dwellas be allowed
to run for president or vice president.

--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<ejSdnWymhvPxFnv5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9259&group=rec.boats#9259

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 18:42:51 -0400
 by: Alex - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 22:42 UTC

345...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>
>> All true. Scary stuff. If he was a republican, the media would be on
>> him 24-7.
> The NBC news aired his Hawaii "speech" the other day. It was not live, but obviously edited to try to clean it up some. It was embarrassing, to say the least. In what they did show, Biden was rambling, nonsensical, and almost incoherent at times. Jill looked ill just listening to him. You can't say he's not rested, as he's been on vacation for the last two weekends, and nearly half of his entire time as POTUS! Joe's grasp of reality isn't looking very good.

He has been going downhill fast.

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<6eueeidrfl4h9gscbidjskkkcj7ipjhoh8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9262&group=rec.boats#9262

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:40:53 -0700
 by: justan - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 15:40 UTC

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:57:17 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>"President Joe Biden's appearance on stage at Camp David, Maryland alongside Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean President Yoon raised even more concerns today, as his struggles were evident throughout the day, culminating in his onstage address.
>
>During the event, Biden notably corrected an announcer who referred to Fumio Kishida as the Prime Minister of Japan, falsely stating that Kishida holds the title of President. This prompted questions about Biden's awareness of his fellow leaders, as it seemed he lacked familiarity with either Yoon or Kishida.
>
>Fatigue was apparent in Biden's demeanor as he delivered his speech, grappling with stuttering and difficulty forming coherent syllables. These verbal challenges have raised doubts about his ability to communicate effectively, leading some to question his suitability for leading a nation.
>
>Throughout the speech, Biden appeared confused, exemplified when he remarked, "So we can get ahead of the issues as they appear with the experience, that we’ve experienced during the pandemic — excuse me, this is falling off.." This moment further fueled concerns about his overall clarity and mental acuity.
>
>This instance is one of the many that continue to surface online, where Biden appears confused and uncertain about what he is doing or who he is addressing.
>
>Biden hosted the trilateral summit at the presidential retreat near Thurmont, Maryland. Leaders discussed moving forward in "lockstep" on issues related to military cooperation and international politics, countering China and North Korea, as well as other topics.
>
>Later on, Biden is seen shaking hands with both of the leaders and then forces them to shake hands with each other. After that, he says to them: "You guys missing lunch?"
>
>Reporters shouted at Biden regarding the rising death toll in Maui, a topic he previously ignored before. But - he ignores the questions and shuffles away with Prime Minister Kishida and President Yoon after their photo op.
>
>Even world leaders are unsure how to handle Biden in his current state of mind. They must be uneasy about having any kind of relationship with him, especially when he can barely form a coherent sentence.
>
>Biden always appears confused and lost when in the public eye, which is not a good image for the nation. Needless to say, America and the world are at grave risk as long as this man is the President of the United States."
>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>

You've been confused about your sexuality since you let me suck your
little penis.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<jgueeil99aae9cg5qbuci6fqt7ej3d6vm3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9263&group=rec.boats#9263

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:41:39 -0700
 by: justan - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 15:41 UTC

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:37:57 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>345...@gmail.com wrote:
>> "President Joe Biden's appearance on stage at Camp David, Maryland alongside Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean President Yoon raised even more concerns today, as his struggles were evident throughout the day, culminating in his onstage address.
>>
>> During the event, Biden notably corrected an announcer who referred to Fumio Kishida as the Prime Minister of Japan, falsely stating that Kishida holds the title of President. This prompted questions about Biden's awareness of his fellow leaders, as it seemed he lacked familiarity with either Yoon or Kishida.
>>
>> Fatigue was apparent in Biden's demeanor as he delivered his speech, grappling with stuttering and difficulty forming coherent syllables. These verbal challenges have raised doubts about his ability to communicate effectively, leading some to question his suitability for leading a nation.
>>
>> Throughout the speech, Biden appeared confused, exemplified when he remarked, "So we can get ahead of the issues as they appear with the experience, that we’ve experienced during the pandemic — excuse me, this is falling off.." This moment further fueled concerns about his overall clarity and mental acuity.
>>
>> This instance is one of the many that continue to surface online, where Biden appears confused and uncertain about what he is doing or who he is addressing.
>>
>> Biden hosted the trilateral summit at the presidential retreat near Thurmont, Maryland. Leaders discussed moving forward in "lockstep" on issues related to military cooperation and international politics, countering China and North Korea, as well as other topics.
>>
>> Later on, Biden is seen shaking hands with both of the leaders and then forces them to shake hands with each other. After that, he says to them: "You guys missing lunch?"
>>
>> Reporters shouted at Biden regarding the rising death toll in Maui, a topic he previously ignored before. But - he ignores the questions and shuffles away with Prime Minister Kishida and President Yoon after their photo op.
>>
>> Even world leaders are unsure how to handle Biden in his current state of mind. They must be uneasy about having any kind of relationship with him, especially when he can barely form a coherent sentence.
>>
>> Biden always appears confused and lost when in the public eye, which is not a good image for the nation. Needless to say, America and the world are at grave risk as long as this man is the President of the United States."
>>
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-struggles-to-read-notes-at-camp-david-doesn-t-even-know-who-he-is-standing-with/ar-AA1fA0IG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=317a9c515c82499b8459ced2ec9985bb&ei=16>
>

>All true.  Scary stuff.  If he was a republican, the media would be on
>him 24-7.

I think you should slam Biden because he petted a dog. That's about
your speed.

--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden in full-blown dementia...

<3jueeit26e6sp5h8fih5b7p6gr16tg1stk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9264&group=rec.boats#9264

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:42:54 -0700
 by: justan - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 15:42 UTC

On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 13:23:26 UTC-3, 345...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > All true. Scary stuff. If he was a republican, the media would be on
>> > him 24-7.
>> The NBC news aired his Hawaii "speech" the other day. It was not live, but obviously edited to try to clean it up some. It was embarrassing, to say the least. In what they did show, Biden was rambling, nonsensical, and almost incoherent at times. Jill looked ill just listening to him. You can't say he's not rested, as he's been on vacation for the last two weekends, and nearly half of his entire time as POTUS! Joe's grasp of reality isn't looking very good.
>

>Maybe it's time to put an age limit in for anyone wanting to run for president. Possibly no older than their 50s or mid 60s. You have to keep in mind that they might be in office for 8 years.

Maybe it's time you removed Trump's little mushroom from my ass for
me.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----