From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Subject: Re:Trump Running Scared
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:19:16 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 15:19 UTC

bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:11:42?AM UTC-4, Ken wrote in alt.politics:> Bradley K. Sherman wrote: > > | > > | Trump news - live: Trump campaign tries to walk back Truth > > | Social threat after DoJ seeks protective order > > | ... > > <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-today-indictment-arrested-b2387395.html> > > > > --bks > > All through Trump's four years as president the Dems had been promising > to prosecute Trump and see that he ends up in jail. Then, Trump says "remove the effing mags". Any reason why? Never mind, your fellow cons won't say, either.

Hey Juicy Brucey(AKA Harry Krause). While your buddies are
focusinjg on putting Trump away, Russians and Chinese are off the
coast of Alaska teasing, taunting, threatening. What to do? We
don't have fuel In reserve to adequately defend ourselves or even
go on the offensive. Right now it's a potential crisis. But while
Biden sleeps, and schemes to keep his druggie kid, family and
himself, out of jail, and focuses on railroading his political
opponent, things could go south real fast. If he ignores this
potential crisis, as he has done with every other crisis he or
others are responsible for creating, the overthrow of the United
States is in the cards.
Fock you and every other democrat who allowes or condones the
actions of the democratic party we have today.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Trump Running Scared

<bo3adi9pnda3f7u5mg0e47m08t6pdbr960@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9202&group=rec.boats#9202

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 09:24:02 -0700
 by: justan - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:24 UTC

On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:19:16 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:11:42?AM UTC-4, Ken wrote in alt.politics:> Bradley K. Sherman wrote: > > | > > | Trump news - live: Trump campaign tries to walk back Truth > > | Social threat after DoJ seeks protective order > > | ... > > <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-today-indictment-arrested-b2387395.html> > > > > --bks > > All through Trump's four years as president the Dems had been promising > to prosecute Trump and see that he ends up in jail. Then, Trump says "remove the effing mags". Any reason why? Never mind, your fellow cons won't say, either.
>
>Hey Juicy Brucey(AKA Harry Krause). While your buddies are
> focusinjg on putting Trump away, Russians and Chinese are off the
> coast of Alaska teasing, taunting, threatening. What to do? We
> don't have fuel In reserve to adequately defend ourselves or even
> go on the offensive. Right now it's a potential crisis. But while
> Biden sleeps, and schemes to keep his druggie kid, family and
> himself, out of jail, and focuses on railroading his political
> opponent, things could go south real fast. If he ignores this
> potential crisis, as he has done with every other crisis he or
> others are responsible for creating, the overthrow of the United
> States is in the cards.
>Fock you and every other democrat who allowes or condones the
> actions of the democratic party we have today.

I like it when Trump fucks me in the ass. I'm going to give him more
money!

--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Trump Running Scared

<r1bheidhub2dqn7ddr1afipo89hjqn1jt7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9282&group=rec.boats#9282

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 09:27:48 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 13:27 UTC

On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:19:16 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:11:42?AM UTC-4, Ken wrote in alt.politics:> Bradley K. Sherman wrote: > > | > > | Trump news - live: Trump campaign tries to walk back Truth > > | Social threat after DoJ seeks protective order > > | ... > > <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-today-indictment-arrested-b2387395.html> > > > > --bks > > All through Trump's four years as president the Dems had been promising > to prosecute Trump and see that he ends up in jail. Then, Trump says "remove the effing mags". Any reason why? Never mind, your fellow cons won't say, either.
>
>Hey Juicy Brucey(AKA Harry Krause). While your buddies are
> focusinjg on putting Trump away, Russians and Chinese are off the
> coast of Alaska teasing, taunting, threatening. What to do? We
> don't have fuel In reserve to adequately defend ourselves or even
> go on the offensive. Right now it's a potential crisis. But while
> Biden sleeps, and schemes to keep his druggie kid, family and
> himself, out of jail, and focuses on railroading his political
> opponent, things could go south real fast. If he ignores this
> potential crisis, as he has done with every other crisis he or
> others are responsible for creating, the overthrow of the United
> States is in the cards.
>Fock you and every other democrat who allowes or condones the
> actions of the democratic party we have today.

Well said. Of course Bruce won't have an answer.

Re: Trump Running Scared

<3onheit5s9rrllcnaklh1357hhgcuv2ju0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9288&group=rec.boats#9288

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:04:32 -0700
 by: justan - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:04 UTC

On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 09:27:48 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jherring@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:19:16 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:
>
>>bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:11:42?AM UTC-4, Ken wrote in alt.politics:> Bradley K. Sherman wrote: > > | > > | Trump news - live: Trump campaign tries to walk back Truth > > | Social threat after DoJ seeks protective order > > | ... > > <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-today-indictment-arrested-b2387395.html> > > > > --bks > > All through Trump's four years as president the Dems had been promising > to prosecute Trump and see that he ends up in jail. Then, Trump says "remove the effing mags". Any reason why? Never mind, your fellow cons won't say, either.
>>
>>Hey Juicy Brucey(AKA Harry Krause). While your buddies are
>> focusinjg on putting Trump away, Russians and Chinese are off the
>> coast of Alaska teasing, taunting, threatening. What to do? We
>> don't have fuel In reserve to adequately defend ourselves or even
>> go on the offensive. Right now it's a potential crisis. But while
>> Biden sleeps, and schemes to keep his druggie kid, family and
>> himself, out of jail, and focuses on railroading his political
>> opponent, things could go south real fast. If he ignores this
>> potential crisis, as he has done with every other crisis he or
>> others are responsible for creating, the overthrow of the United
>> States is in the cards.
>>Fock you and every other democrat who allowes or condones the
>> actions of the democratic party we have today.
>
>Well said. Of course Bruce won't have an answer.

Look, I know you have a really small dick, but I don't care! I still
want to suck it!

--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----