Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 07:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 14:30 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
September 13th 2022 2:46 pm 138,788 words (156 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

I proclaimed in 1988 that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, the words upset Catholics in the community enough to have me removed from the streets and tortured by a female Hindu psychiatrist (Catholics employed Hindus to do their dirty work). After years of the six-week sessions of brutal horrid psychiatric torture, the Hindu’s husband, who was also a psychiatrist, also began “treating” me.. First the female Hindu psychiatrist said that I was schizophrenic, then years later she claimed I was psychotic. But for her to change her diagnosis of me to psychotic, she needed a second opinion. Along comes her Hindu husband, he steps into my hospital room at Saskatoon City Hospital for all of three minutes to talk to me, and then he signs off on his wife’s written declaration of me being psychotic rather than schizophrenic - I was not ranting when the Brahmin Hindu concurred with his Brahmin Hindu wife that I was psychotic, I sat in a drugged stupor on the edge of my bed when he briefly entered the room to proclaim the new diagnosis.

The female Hindu psychiatrist only spoke to me for all of three minutes each week to begin with. She wanted me declared psychotic as this way I would be under her “care” permanently and she would make much more money off of the system, as opposed to just having her way with me for the six-week sessions that the Saskatchewan government initially allowed. Or, the psychotic designation would allow her to poison me with other psychiatric medications, it was costing taxpayers many millions of dollars for her to torture me over the years so killing me would make the bed available, and she may then torture some other poor individual and still make the money.

When the male Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist husband came to my room for the three minutes to confirm his wife’s diagnosis, he quoted his wife saying that all I do is talk about cannibals all the time, but I had not discussed the topic of cannibals in the hospital for years, and any time the topic was raised was by her. And each time the female Hindu sat in the psychiatric appeal panel hearings (conducted every three weeks), she proclaimed to the Catholics seated across the table in judgment against me, that I was always talking about cannibals (but I had not discussed the topic of cannibals in the hospital for years, it was her that always brought up the topic on her own). They used my proclamation in 1988 that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism as a reason to torture me year after year after year. I did not speak of cannibals while being tortured over the years in the psychiatric wards, it was the female Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist (Dr. Thakur) who was frequently coming into my room and periodically mentioning cannibals. In 1988 I proclaimed that it was no surprise that the priests were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches. I was arrested and given to that female Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but it is not me who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus attain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.

I wasn’t ranting on about the existence of cannibals (or of the churches censoring Scriptural passages dealing with cannibalism) when I was under her “care”. She was the one that brought up the topic of cannibalism the few times she spoke to me, and she was always the one who brought up the topic of cannibalism every three weeks at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings. She would tell the Catholics seated in judgment at the other side of the psychiatric appeal panel table that I rave on about cannibals, and they would always grant her permission to continue to detain and torture me. In my defense (with my head banging in pain and my jaw sometimes locked open, with my tongue and mouth turned to leather), I would say that the Bible condemns turning trees into decorated idols, and that people were inadvertently bowing to the trees when they placed and retrieved presents at the base of the tree. The Catholics seated in judgment against me always sided with the Hindu and gave her permission to continue to detain and torture me.

The psychiatric medications made me nauseous and made my head bang in pain, made my hair dry and fall out, made my skin hard and dry, made my jaw lock open, made my mouth dry and made my lips and tongue turn to leather. When I complained to a nurse she laughed at me and said it was my own fault for not drinking enough water. So I’d cry out (and I continue to cry out) to God for vengeance, and now when He floods or burns or blows away your communities I laugh and say it is your own damn fault for not drinking enough water. Certainly ALL the fires in ALL of the United States of American, Canada, Australia and in any forest, are a result of people not drinking enough water. Earthquakes and insect plagues too are all a result of people not drinking enough water. White people are being forced out of the Canadian military because they drank too much water. People spent millions of dollars having me tortured, then think themselves rich enough to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols. They fly off to winter resorts and post pictures on Facebook of themselves and their children posing next to trees turned into decorated idols, they use images of their own children to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. The witches shop for children on Facebook and place orders on the kids they find attractive. Then they spend billions more importing members of alternative fertility cults, and many of these Moslems, Hindus and Sikhs desire good paying unionized jobs helping to care for the white people being tortured in the psychiatric facilities, where they may either serve food or sweep the floors, and they dream of becoming doctors so they may command that white people be drugged senseless, or become psychiatric nurses and laugh and tell them they are not drinking enough water. The Catholics, Moslems, Hindus and Sikhs all incorporate penises into their church, temple and Mosque architecture, they are all pagan fertility cults, members are Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis worshippers.

I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country but people just laughed at me or assaulted me, or threatened to arrest me and return me to psychiatric torture when I informed them I was being tortured by Brahmin Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. Rather than be allowed to state a defense in a court of law, the legal system invoked the French “Law of 22 Prairial” against me and I was sent instead to psychiatric torture. In revolutionary France during The Terror they invoked the “Law of 22 Prairial” and sent people to the guillotine, as people were executed those watching cheered in approval.

It started with the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix libeling me when they misrepresented my election platform when I ran for mayor. I wanted cars off the road that were defective and belching clouds of blue smoke, the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix instead reported that I wanted to ban cars that burned an excessive quantity of gas, and the public lapped up the libel and laughed. My election litrature also stated that city council reduced municipal taxes for banks, and this was ignored by the media. Then in 1988 I proclaimed that the media was protecting the pedophile priests, adding that it was no surprise that the priests were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes as they already advertise themselves with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches, but I was repeatedly arrested, given to a Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist who told me that I think too much about penises, who then tortured me, and was labeled as a pedophile when I publically complained of the “treatment” I received. Years later the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix ran three front page stories over a three day period libeling me and urging my arrest, immediately Catholic radio host John Gormley took up the battle and used his thousands of watts to encourage people to assault me in order to shut me up. Gormley’s message was received by the people of Saskatoon, resulting in the theft of my property and additional threats against my life. I was robbed, I complained to police officers who just laughed at me. Usenet trolls Don Ocean of South Dakota (Freemason) and James Takayama of Hawaii repeatedly and incessantly libeled me and called me a pedophile, then the media quoted the libel from these usenet trolls and accused me of being a pedophile as well. Being repeatedly libeled and labeled as a pedophile by the usenet trolls and their sock puppets, and then by the media, made my life exceedingly difficult. It is better to be libeled and be called a pedophile and then face assault and ultimately be murdered, than for me to kill these people and be labeled as both a pedophile and a murderer. It is better to hand the problem over to Jesus than attempt to rectify it on my own.

Click here to read the complete article