An exotic journey in downtown Newark is in your future.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffers

SubjectAuthor
* Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffers345...@gmail.com
`* Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden StaffersJustan
 `- Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffersjherring

1
Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffers

<6bd89c86-9220-46b4-b8f4-575e535a03cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9307&group=rec.boats#9307

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 11:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffers
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 18:20 UTC

Story by David Rufful

An investigative report from the NY Post discovered that Jack Smith’s office met with staffers for President Joe Biden just weeks before charging former President Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents.

Legal experts have argued there is no legitimate purpose for these meetings to occur during an active investigation into President Biden’s likely 2024 Republican opponent.

Smith’s criminal indictment against Trump has been widely condemned as election interference and political weaponization of the U.S. justice system.

“Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel’s office, White House visitor logs show,” the report found..

“They were joined in the 10 a.m. meeting by Danielle Ray, an FBI agent in the Washington field office,” the report added.

The Biden crimes just keep growing and growing...

Re:Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffers

<QWNGM.77844$m8Ke.47135@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9308&group=rec.boats#9308

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 15:59:44 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:59 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Story by David RuffulAn investigative report from the NY Post discovered that Jack Smith?s office met with staffers for President Joe Biden just weeks before charging former President Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents.Legal experts have argued there is no legitimate purpose for these meetings to occur during an active investigation into President Biden?s likely 2024 Republican opponent.Smith?s criminal indictment against Trump has been widely condemned as election interference and political weaponization of the U.S. justice system. ?Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel?s office, White House visitor logs show,? the report found.?They were joined in the 10 a.m. meeting by Danielle Ray, an FBI agent in the Washington field office,? the report added.The Biden crimes just keep growing and growing...

Joe's untouchable. He said so himself.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Jack Smith Caught Colluding With Biden Staffers

<9sfffi9b7pjs13u0te896jfoarm29h92ht@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9317&group=rec.boats#9317

From: jherring@cox.net
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 16:54:16 -0700
 by: jherring@cox.net - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 23:54 UTC

On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 15:59:44 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Story by David RuffulAn investigative report from the NY Post discovered that Jack Smith?s office met with staffers for President Joe Biden just weeks before charging former President Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents.Legal experts have argued there is no legitimate purpose for these meetings to occur during an active investigation into President Biden?s likely 2024 Republican opponent.Smith?s criminal indictment against Trump has been widely condemned as election interference and political weaponization of the U.S. justice system. ?Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel?s office, White House visitor logs show,? the report found.?They were joined in the 10 a.m. meeting by Danielle Ray, an FBI agent in the Washington field office,? the report added.The Biden crimes just keep
growing
>and growing...
>
>Joe's untouchable. He said so himself.

Unlike you and Trump's little mushroom.

David Rufful is a right wing moron. Feel free to believe him.