Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 07:31:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 14:31 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
September 13th 2022 2:46 pm 138,788 words (156 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news in May 2021, 25 year old Dilshad Ali Zada from Afghanistan has been given no jail time for enslaving and sexually trafficking women in and around Saskatoon. Personally I feel that people who enslave other people into a life of sexual service to others should face serious penalties. Providing Dilshad Ali Zada with no jail time for her many heinous crimes is a signal to others that such activity is allowed to be conducted in the community. The law comes down hard on people who dare to open their stores… fines against people who violate quarantine laws, if unpaid, result in the loss of businesses, employment, land, homes and life savings. I received years of brutal horrid torture as a reward for criticizing your filthy churches, people laugh at me, slander, libel, rob and assault me when I complain, and allow Dilshad Ali Zada to sexually enslave their children with no real penalty.

I wish to clarify my position. Just because the media is united with Hollywood, schools and the churches (the Catholic Church owns it all) and teaching you people to ram your penises up each others arseholes, and just because the Indians at One Arrow First Nation stuck a statue of their ancestor One Arrow on top of an Egyptian representation of a penis, dothn’t mean that the Indians at One Arrow First Nation are all ramming their penises up each others arseholes. And just because the Indians in western Canada flip flop between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are trying to fuck on any particular day similarly dothn’t mean they are all goink around ramming their penises up each others arseholes either. Nevertheless the Indians and the whites are together taught to engage in sexual activities that are leading to their utter destruction, and then on top of that their favorite activity is to idolize trees. Sometimes they stick an Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) on the very top of their blinkin’ tree.

The story went, I said that it is no surprise that the priests are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but it is not me who thinks so highly of penises that I would stick one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Then people laughed at me, assaulted me further and called me a pedophile. Then they allowed Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to be trained as psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan, then they allowed them to work (torture Canadians) without they themselves being Canadians citizens. Then they allowed the government to pay foreigners residing in Canada $500 each week to help support themselves (they get the $2000 every four weeks if they were in Canada in 2019 and received a small allowance from their parents in China or Saudi Arabia, or wherever). And they allowed Saskatoon City Hall to employ non-Canadians, and no mayoralty candidate complained, and even if they did, the media would remain silent, just as the media is silent on the non-Canadians receiving $2000 every four weeks, it is more than $2000 monthly. European immigrants removed billions of dollars worth of land from Doukhobor families and now see themselves as rich enough to hand out $500 each week to non-Canadians to help them through the fear flu. Strip the Doukhobors of any land they still manage to possess and hand it over to the Chinese, Islamist, Sikh, Hindu and Catholic invaders and call the Doukhobors racists.

You are compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, your compassion is limited to your pagan evergreen tree rituals and to Egyptian penises on your church roofs (and spread across the nation in almost every place imaginable, even on the very tops of the blinkin’ trees in the homes of Doukhobors, Mennonites, Hutterites and Adventists). You unrepentantly continue to employ Hindu, Islamic, Sikh and Catholic (likely Chinese as well) psychiatrists to torture those who don’t appreciate your blinkin’ trees, you absolutely MUST lose your nation to alternative fertility cults as a result. Go give a few million dollars to Omar’s sister and put her image on our paper money. In Saskatchewan the wealthy are allowed to sell you oatmeal that contains no more than “three” mouse turds per cup, but should they find “two” mouse turds in their Class A motorhome, Saskatchewan Government Insurance will provide them with a new Class A motorhome. All I can do is laugh at you while crying out to God against you. You have me brutally tortured for years and think it funny, you can’t raise a finger in my defense, you don’t even have a kind word for me. God is about to spread you compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers out like dung over the surface of the earth and I think it is absolutely hilarious!!! Send your kid to school to learn to become a transsexual communist. Go ejaculate upon your blinkin’ fertility tree idol. Have me arrested and tortured again at the University of Saskatchewan for daring to quote from Aleister Crowley’s book “White Stains” (he wrote poetry about raping and killing children and then eating their testicles and nipples), which was housed at the main University of Saskatchewan library, then libel, slander and assault me further and steal from me some more. Good for you, I sure hope you win.

The elections for Saskatoon city council in 2020 and beyond should all prove to be exciting events, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, should I become mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take place on city-owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do. Actually I’m not really running in any election, the thought was if I made this book look like election litrature then it would be more difficult to censor.

Be aware that Ducks Unlimited and the Canadian Wildlife Federation are allowing farmers to cut the grass on their reserves in as early as June, thereby killing off the nesting songbirds and depriving them of nesting cover, and depriving them of habitat used by insects which some birds eat and use to feed their young, and deprives the seedeaters of seeds. The farmers like to get onto the wildlife lands and cut the grass in June lest another farmer come along and cuts that grass for themselves at the beginning of July. The land around Blaine Lake is used for agriculture, the few spots that are designated for wildlife get cut and made into straw bales in June and July, it makes life particularly hard for the seedeaters like the Bobolinks who depend upon the plants and seeds to raise their batches of young into September. Even the ducks and geese suffer as grasses from the previous year’s growth are used by the ducks and geese in the following year for concealing themselves and their nests and for eating the seeds. And there is the issue of trees, the young trees are annually cut down at the same time the grass is cut, depriving the tree-nesting birds of the trees and depriving other animals of concealment and shelter. By cutting and removing the grass and the trees, the land becomes unsuitable for nesting as food, shelter and concealment cover has been removed. In place of a healthy environment full of a myriad of species including moose are instead large round bales of hay, sometimes a hawk sits upon one of the round hay bales waiting for a mouse to scurry by, which is now easy to see as the grass is cut. The more coyotes the farmers shoot, the more mice there are scurrying about. The farmers shoot the coyotes, potentially resulting in a plague of rats and mice, then they spread poison to kill the rodents, which results in the deaths of myriads of other animals. The farmers spread pesticides and herbicides, then they shoot the coyotes and spread additional poisons to deal with the resulting impending plagues of rats and mice, and care little when they see their neighbours cut the grass on Ducks Unlimited / Canadian Wildlife Federation reserve lands. It is of upmost importance for the farmers to maintain friendly relations with their neighbours, they find common ground by decimating the wildlife, by abiding by the Catholic fertility rites, by proclaiming their hatred of aboriginal Indians, and by proclaiming an utter and complete hatred of people who speak in defense of coyotes. I faced threats to my life from western Canadian farmers several years ago when I posted a few sentences on Facebook that were in defense of coyotes.

Click here to read the complete article