Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 07:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 14:31 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
September 13th 2022 2:46 pm 138,788 words (156 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Where do you draw a line in the war against psychiatry? For example, do you only target psychiatrists or do you also target the janitors that work in the psychiatric wards as well? Or do you also target janitors who work in other wards in that hospital which hosts the psychiatric facilities? Or do you target janitors who work at other medical buildings at a campus which houses a psychiatric ward elsewhere? Or do you target the university’s janitors throughout their entire facility? Do you only target psychiatric nurses or do you target nurses working elsewhere in that hospital which is hosting a psychiatric ward? Anyway, there is a time for war (Ecclesiastes 3:08), but choose carefully who you are warring against. Psychiatry, psychiatrists and psychiatric medications can all be removed from operation in your communities by simply removing a few janitors and food service providers from other university facilities, but again, since the janitors and food service providers are all Somalians and Filipinos, you would likely be called a racist if you were engaged in such a program. And then when considering that the janitors and food service providers that you kill are male and female, they sneak in the sexism charge against you as well. Yep, the media would demonize you and call you a racist-sexist, or maybe a sexist-racist.. In the good old days you could just go and kill some God-damned-son-of-a-bitch without being called racist or sexist, what has become of this world?!!! Now people come to Canada from the Third World and commit horrid crimes against Canadian citizens and they are never labeled as being racist or sexist. The Third World comes to western nations and systematically enslaves, rapes and kills women and children, yet somehow they are neither racist nor sexist, they are the religion of peace, if anything they will be rewarded by being given unionized employment as janitors at the University of Saskatchewan. Wouldn’t it be nice if Trudeau only brought Islamists to Canada who would cut your heads off but without them being neither racist nor sexist? I tried to teach people in my community that they were turning trees into decorated idols, but they determined the words were unwanted and employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for years, good thing these people torturing me year after year after year were not racists. I shudder to think what would have happened to me if the Hindus and Catholics torturing me were sexist, or worse yet both racist and sexist, or if they harbored some other malignancy. Odd that the University of Saskatchewan’s food service providers are predominantly female Filipinos and the majority of their janitors are male Somalis, yet this is neither racism nor sexism. And no Islamists nor Filipinos get tortured in the University’s psychiatric facilities, both groups are much better than that.

My suggestion is that you pray to Jesus about the issue of psychiatry and war. Vengeance is God’s yet you may still physically fight for your human rights, indeed Jesus commanded you to sell your clothes if that is what is required for you to raise the money so you could buy yourself a weapon. When you wage war do so with deception, use strategy and tools that will allow you to fight again another day… it would be much safer for you to kill janitors working in other departments (Physics, Chemistry, Education and Engineering, for example), than to kill the janitors working in a psychiatric ward nearby. When there is a psychiatric program being waged at a university, then all university employees place themselves at risk, consider not working at a job where people are being tortured with horrid drugs somewhere on the job site. The deaths are real, can you not see that psychiatry has already declared and is waging war? Pray to Jesus over the issue of psychiatry in your community. Sadly whenever you folks get together for prayer, you end up turning trees, homes, churches, shopping malls and entire cities into a blinkin’ temples of fertility. Grow some balls and force the closure of psychiatry and an end to third world immigration that desires to cut your heads off, or flee, maybe fly in a Yak to Yakutia. Or if you, as a Christian, are in favor of psychiatrists who are torturing your fellow Christians who tried to speak out against your false traditions, then contribute some money and build yourselves additional psychiatric torture facilities. Or if I was elected mayor I’d just work with city council to pass a law preventing the use of psychiatry in the city, I imagine. And I imagine you are compassionless and unrepentant Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipping pricks, all I can do is cry out to God against you and your children. You are ok with me and others being brutally tortured in the community, I am ok praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. My prayers seem to be working, how are your prayers working out?

I think you white women in North America are about to become Islamic sex slaves. It is more likely that white children and women will become Islamic sex slaves rather than seeing them even attempting a revolt against this Islamic invasion, or against psychiatry. The white women regurgitate the belief that Islam is the religion of peace while Christians are an evil force that enslaved Africans and native Indians, then the following day the Taliban or some other Islamic group will move into their American and Canadian communities and change their minds, and initially those women who are too vocal about their loss of rights will be referred to an Islamic, Sikh or Hindu psychiatrist who will inform them that they think too much about women’s rights. Not too many Cree women will be turned into sex slaves because their noses and nostrils are way too big, they are just not that attractive. I think that instead of turning the big-nosed Cree women into sex slaves, ISIS and the Taliban will just get them to do all the cooking and cleaning. The Islamists will largely avoid raping the big-nosed Cree (huge noses and huge nostrils) and will make sex slaves out of the more attractive aboriginal women belonging to other Indian tribes. If anybody is going to be raping the big-nosed Cree women, it will likely be the big-nosed African Islamists or the big-nosed Cree male “warriors”. Why God leaves me to point this out to everybody is beyond me. And I’ll just avoid the controversy of their big lips, best to leave some things alone. Suffice to say is that this is Anthropology and Anthropology is a science. They teach Marxism at our universities, which is not a science… then the Marxists are allowed to burn American cities and forests yet the Cree Indians marched with these Marxists, perhaps thinking they are practicing science. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests will be angry at me for practicing Anthropology and mentioning their big noses while they are happy with the Marxists who burned down the forests and the cities, and then marched in solidarity with these assholes. The Marxists burned down over 300 cities and torched huge amounts of forests, then the big-nosed Cree, who see themselves as the protectors of the forests, marched in solidarity with the forest-burning Black Lives Matter Marxists, perhaps because the Cree and the Africans both have big noses. The Marxists are allowed to burn cities while I am not supposed to talk about the big noses (and nostrils) the Cree have. The world has gone insane.

Note that Anthropology is divided into Cultural Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Archeology, Linguistics and Folklore, for me or anybody else to study the shapes and sizes of the Cree people’s noses falls under the auspices of Physical Anthropology. Anthropologists generally do not interfere in the lives of the people they are studying, so when studying Cree noses, it may be best to only observe these protrusions from afar, maybe try to get some stereoscopic photographic images on the sly. Sol Tax was a Cultural Anthropologist who thought that he could take action and interfere in the affairs of American Indians, I’m not sure if he studied any noses, and probababbly not as he was a “Cultural” Anthropologist while studying noses is a part of “Physical” Anthropology. Archeologists sometimes dig up the bones of long deceased Indians, but there is little left of the noses to study. Indians passed down stories, which is folklore, and some of these stories contain references to their noses. If people were making sounds and communicating with their noses, then this would fall under Linguistics, which again, is a sub-discipline of Anthropology. Again, Anthropology is a science while Marxism is not a science. Your schools are teaching your children to become homosexual communist revolutionaries who desire to shut down your industries and your culture, all the while ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, rather than open-minded scientists who may aspire to study noses.

Click here to read the complete article