There must be more to life than having everything. -- Maurice Sendak

interests / rec.boats / Re: The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trump

SubjectAuthor
* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trumpwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpTrue North
> [...]
|   `- The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trumpjustan
`* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpPoco Loc0
 +* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trumpwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |+* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpPoco Loc0
 ||`- The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trumpjustan
 |`* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpTrue North
 | `- The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpPoco Loc0
 `* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpBill
  `* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpPoco Loc0
   `* The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald TrumpJustan
    `- The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trumpjustan

Pages:123
Re: The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trump

<3i2p5ip34vov7fqmf27l1o5rb588qhmb67@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9558&group=rec.boats#9558

From: califbill9998@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trump
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 23:25:44 -0700
 by: Bill - Thu, 11 May 2023 06:25 UTC

On Wed, 10 May 2023 16:12:46 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jherring@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 9 May 2023 11:58:26 -0700 (PDT),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr’s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House.
>>
>>Barr, who quit Trump’s administration amid the then-president’s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump’s first term as a “horror show.” He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he’ll fail to deliver on conservative policies.
>>
>>The Journal’s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.
>
>I don't like Trump. I can see what Biden has done. Most liberals
>can't, although it appears that some are learning.
>
>Give me anyone besides Biden.

Bullshit. You love Trump. Biden has done more for this country than
any other president since FDR, but a moron like you can't see it.

Re: The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trump

<8k2p5ih8736ct4sdkplueijc2l31pbbk7v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9559&group=rec.boats#9559

From: califbill9998@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 23:26:45 -0700
 by: Bill - Thu, 11 May 2023 06:26 UTC

On Wed, 10 May 2023 12:15:37 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 9:28:29?AM UTC-4, justan wrote:> True North <prince...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Tuesday, 9 May 2023 at 15:58:28 UTC-3, wayne.b...@gmail.com wrote:> The editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is urging readers to take heed of former Attorney General William Barr?s warning about what would happen if former President Donald Trump wins a second term in the White House. > > Barr, who quit Trump?s administration amid the then-president?s repeated lies about the 2020 election, last week described Trump?s first term as a ?horror show.? He predicted that if Trump wins the 2024 election, he?ll fail to deliver on conservative policies. > > The Journal?s conservative editorial page wholeheartedly agreed.The motley crew of repugnants in here couldn't handle the truth.Thanks for shinning a light on this. > > Sorry dipshit. I couldnt make any sense of your statement. You > sound like Joe Biden, Mr shuffle, stumble and mumble.
Poor
>donnie is too stupid to realize that there was no "truth", but simply a prediction by a disgruntled former cabinet member.Meanwhile, Whine is hanging on to the anti-Trump narrative, seemingly unaware that Trump's presidency ended 3 years ago, and is still in the news mainly because the liberal news outlets keep stirring the pot, hoping to smear all conservatives with the Trump brush. So he attempts to do that here.The vast majority have moved on. Trump is no longer a player for this majority. Time for you guys to take your meds and come back to reality. But I do understand your reluctance to do that. The reality is Biden and the liberals, and it's ugly.
>
>Wayne, being the typical New Yorka, will forever be an active
> Trump hater. It seems to be in their DNA.

Seems that you revel in your lack of intelligence.

interests / rec.boats / Re: The Wall Street Journal With The Harsh Truth About Donald Trump