Ditat Deus. [God enriches]

interests / rec.boats / Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

SubjectAuthor
* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal345...@gmail.com
+* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalPoco Loc0
|`* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalTrue North
| +* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalPoco Loc0
| |`* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalTrue North
| | +* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal345...@gmail.com
| | |`- Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalJustan
| | `- Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalPoco Loc0
| `* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalJustan
|  `- Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberaljustan
`* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberaljherring
 `* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalJustan
  `* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberaljustan
   `* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalTrue North
    +- Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalJustan
    +- Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalTrue North
    `* Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberalPoco Loc0
     `- Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberaljustan

1
Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<47e706d9-ec46-4fce-84df-6e1cd0bb016an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9598&group=rec.boats#9598

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 15:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 22:29 UTC

Biden’s tall tales encapsulate the liberal mentality
By Steven F. Hayward

By now it is apparent President Joe Biden is a special-needs child of political vanity.
Nearly all politicians exaggerate or tell tall tales about themselves.
It’s practically a requirement of the occupation, an expression of their typically large egos and ambition.

But Biden abuses the privilege, serially plagiarizing the words and experiences of others throughout his career and telling easily falsified stories about himself.

He’s the political equivalent of Zelig, Woody Allen’s famous shape-shifting character who transformed into whatever ethnic group he happened to stand next to.

Biden has claimed to have been “raised in the black church” and “raised in the synagogues in my state”; he says he “grew up in a Polish community” and was “politically” raised in the Puerto Rican community.

His latest whopper is that he taught political theory for four years at the University of Pennsylvania, when in fact he never set foot in the classroom in what was a pure sinecure position.

His previous false claims of being a civil-rights activist, getting arrested in South Africa with Nelson Mandela and being at Ground Zero in New York the day after 9/11 have all been debunked, along with lies about his academic record.

The media cannot save lyin’ Joe Biden — even with his demands
He persists in claiming his son Beau died in Iraq, though he died of cancer in an American hospital long after his Iraq service was over.

While Biden presents an extreme example, his made-up stories of personal greatness are typical of liberal politicians.

Recall Hillary Clinton claiming she had been named for mountaineer Sir Edmund Hillary, even though the Mount Everest ascent that made him famous occurred six years after she was born.

Among Bill Clinton’s many lies was his Biden-like claim of recalling black churches being burned in arson fires in his childhood, when a check of the historical record shows there were none in his area.

John Kerry’s exaggerations about his Vietnam War record came back to haunt him in the 2004 presidential campaign when his fellow soldiers “Swift-boated” him.

And never forget Al Gore invented the Internet.

Democrats don’t have a monopoly on mythical stories. Ronald Reagan often drew criticism for telling stories that didn’t hold up under scrutiny.
But there’s a telling difference in the kind of tall tales Reagan told and the kind liberals tell.

Reagan’s embellished and mythical stories (with one ambiguous and contested exception) were never about himself but always about America and the greatness of the American character.

And remember the motto on his desk: “There’s no limit to what you can accomplish if you don’t care who gets the credit.”
By contrast, Biden boasts: “Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on, name me one.”

The false stories of liberal politicians are usually about themselves and how great are their thoughts and deeds and experiences.

Contrast Reagan’s first inaugural address with Clinton’s first inaugural address.
Reagan’s central theme was that it was the people themselves — not benevolent rulers in Washington — who would fix America’s problems.

By contrast, a key line in Clinton’s inaugural address highlights the transcendent omniscience and omnipotence of the liberal mindset: “This ceremony is held in the depth of winter. But, by the words we speak and the faces we show the world, we force the spring.”

Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.”

The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals.

Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.

Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<1ijogipvm96fj0h2g0cg0d80kh1i1r7brh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9602&group=rec.boats#9602

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 10:08:41 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:08 UTC

On Mon, 18 Sep 2023 15:29:24 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.”
>
>The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals.
>
>Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.
>
>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.

Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their
propensity for telling lies.

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<d59ecf04-68dd-4c8f-8853-df4a212fe973n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9603&group=rec.boats#9603

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:57 UTC

On Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 11:08:45 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> [...]
> >
> >Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.”
> >
> >The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals..
> >
> >Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.
> >
> >Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.
> Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their

Liar!
When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop?

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<5apogi52sui4g9f7h6ddptdmr4rql2mrbr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9606&group=rec.boats#9606

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 11:46:55 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:46 UTC

On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:57:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> >Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.”
>> >
>> >The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals.
>> >
>> >Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.
>> >
>> >Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.
>> Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their
>> propensity for telling lies.
>

>Liar!
>When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop?

Go look at all the posts you've made about my Vietnam service. All
lies. Remember, asshole?

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<697e672a-16a9-44ec-b372-f577b6caa4a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9607&group=rec.boats#9607

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 16:27 UTC

On Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 12:46:59 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:57:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 11:08:45 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:

> >> Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their
> >> propensity for telling lies.
> >

> >Liar!
> >When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop?
> Go look at all the posts you've made about my Vietnam service. All
> lies. Remember, asshole?

Y'all seem to be very sensitive about your actions over there JohnnyMop.
Own up to your transgressions, it'll help y'all heal.

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<d8b2f481-7b6a-4363-9872-d4537c46edf6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9608&group=rec.boats#9608

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 16:53 UTC

On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 12:27:37 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 12:46:59 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:57:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
> > <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Liar!
> > >When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop?
> > Go look at all the posts you've made about my Vietnam service. All
> > lies. Remember, asshole?
> Y'all seem to be very sensitive about your actions over there JohnnyMop.
> Own up to your transgressions, it'll help y'all heal.

You're not good at deflecting. They were lies.

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<8ocrgi9slieb0jp25uao7h3j3gd3php3pb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9611&group=rec.boats#9611

From: jherring@cox.net
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 08:30:46 -0700
 by: jherring@cox.net - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 15:30 UTC

<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.”
>
>The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals.
>
>Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.
>
>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.

I'm just fine with racism and other shit...

Trump’s 'Repugnant' Demand For Wounded Veterans Revealed In Gen. Mark
Milley Profile

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<X%jPM.209073$%uv8.183534@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9612&group=rec.boats#9612

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 17:18 UTC

jherring@cox.net Wrote in message:r
> [...]
>>Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.”>>The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals.>>Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.>>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.I'm just fine with racism and other shit...Trump’s 'Repugnant' Demand For Wounded Veterans Revealed In Gen. MarkMilley Profile

Well Harry, you wouldnt be smellin shitty smells if you took
Donnies diaper off your head.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<uenbul$tis3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9621&group=rec.boats#9621

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:48:51 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:48 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> [...]
ft-boated” him. > > > >And never forget Al Gore invented the Internet. > > > >Democrats don’t have a monopoly on mythical stories. Ronald Reagan often drew criticism for telling stories that didn’t hold up under scrutiny. > >But there’s a telling difference in the kind of tall tales Reagan told and the kind liberals tell. > > > >Reagan’s embellished and mythical stories (with one ambiguous and contested exception) were never about himself but always about America and the greatness of the American character. > > > >And remember the motto on his desk: “There’s no limit to what you can accomplish if you don’t care who gets the credit.” > >By contrast, Biden boasts: “Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on, name me one.” > > > >The false stories of liberal politicians are usually about themselves and how great are their thoughts and deeds and experiences. > > > >Contrast Reagan’s first inaugural address with Clinton’s first inaugural address. > >Reagan’s central theme was that it was the people themselves — not benevolent rulers in Washington — who would fix America’s problems. > > > >By contrast, a key line in Clinton’s inaugural address highl
ights the transcendent omniscience and omnipotence of the liberal mindset: “This ceremony is held in the depth of winter. But, by the words we speak and the faces we show the world, we force the spring.” > > > >Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.” > > > >The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals. > > > >Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power. > > > >Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.> Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their > propensity for telling lies.Liar!When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop?

Whenever you start kissing Fat Harry's arse.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<uenc4m$tis3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9622&group=rec.boats#9622

From: 1@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:52:05 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:52 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> [...]
me one.” > > >> > > > >> >The false stories of liberal politicians are usually about themselves and how great are their thoughts and deeds and experiences. > > >> > > > >> >Contrast Reagan’s first inaugural address with Clinton’s first inaugural address. > > >> >Reagan’s central theme was that it was the people themselves — not benevolent rulers in Washington — who would fix America’s problems. > > >> > > > >> >By contrast, a key line in Clinton’s inaugural address highlights the transcendent omniscience and omnipotence of the liberal mindset: “This ceremony is held in the depth of winter. But, by the words we speak and the faces we show the world, we force the spring.” > > >> > > > >> >Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our “words” and “faces.” > > >> > > > >> >The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals. > > >> > > > >> >Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that d
epends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power. > > >> > > > >> >Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy. > > >> Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their > > >> propensity for telling lies. > > > > > > > > >Liar! > > >When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop? > > Go look at all the posts you've made about my Vietnam service. All > > lies. Remember, asshole?> Y'all seem to be very sensitive about your actions over there JohnnyMop. > Own up to your transgressions, it'll help y'all heal.You're not good at deflecting. They were lies.

Donnie is too stupid to realize when he's lying or repeating Fat
Harry's lies.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<gbkugitm1crph6ljtrhddrjh4259fgq6q2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9625&group=rec.boats#9625

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 16:58:53 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 20:58 UTC

On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:27:35 -0700 (PDT), True North

Any more questions about your lies?

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<e2j6hihce4fl6mmlkomg6ptnpjbmsgc96p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9638&group=rec.boats#9638

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:25:51 -0700
 by: justan - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:25 UTC

On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:48:51 -0400 (EDT), Justan <1@2.com> wrote:

> [...]
>are the agents of progress, the avatars of the “side of history” whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals. > > > >Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement — making him a special-needs liberal long before his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power. > > > >Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.> Pretty smart guy. Now we know where Harry and Donny get their > propensity for telling lies.Liar!When have I ever told a lie in this group, JohnnyMop?
>
>Whenever you start kissing Fat Harry's arse.

I get turned on just thinking about it!!
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<93j6hihiittr4k0om05evrk09ujs0lf187@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9639&group=rec.boats#9639

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:26:29 -0700
 by: justan - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:26 UTC

On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:18:47 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

> [...]
before
>his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.>>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.I'm just fine with racism and other shit...Trump’s 'Repugnant' Demand For Wounded Veterans Revealed In Gen. MarkMilley Profile
>
>Well Harry, you wouldnt be smellin shitty smells if you took

Aww... Justine thinks I'm Harry still. What a fucking moron!
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<4be26d1b-aaa6-468a-bc99-549f2d42a05an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9644&group=rec.boats#9644

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 17:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 00:09 UTC

On Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 18:26:32 UTC-3, justan wrote:
> [...]
> before
> >his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.>>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy..I'm just fine with racism and other shit...Trump’s 'Repugnant' Demand For Wounded Veterans Revealed In Gen. MarkMilley Profile
> >
> >Well Harry, you wouldnt be smellin shitty smells if you took
> > Donnies diaper off your head.
>
> Aww... Justine thinks I'm Harry still. What a fucking moron!

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<1IKQM.214552$vMO8.113159@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9645&group=rec.boats#9645

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 20:29:49 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 00:29 UTC

> [...]
en his fellow soldiers ?Swift-boated? him.>>And never forget Al Gore invented the Internet.>>Democrats don?t have a monopoly on mythical stories. Ronald Reagan often drew criticism for telling stories that didn?t hold up under scrutiny.>But there?s a telling difference in the kind of tall tales Reagan told and the kind liberals tell.>>Reagan?s embellished and mythical stories (with one ambiguous and contested exception) were never about himself but always about America and the greatness of the American character.>>And remember the motto on his desk: ?There?s no limit to what you can accomplish if you don?t care who gets the credit.?>By contrast, Biden boasts: ?Name me a single objective we?ve ever set out to accomplish that we?ve failed on, name me > one.?>>The > >false stories of liberal politicians are usually about themselves and how great are their thoughts and deeds and experiences.>>Contrast Reagan?s first inaugural address with Clinton?s first inaugural address.>Reagan?s central theme was that it was the people themselves ? not benevolent rulers in Washington ? who would fix America?s problems.>>By contrast, a key line in Clinton?s inaugural address highlights the transcend
ent omniscience and omnipotence of the liberal mindset: ?This ceremony is held in the depth of winter. But, by the words we speak and the faces we show the world, we force the spring.?>>Even nature will bend to the liberal will, through our ?words? and ?faces.?>>The neediness of liberal politicians derives ultimately from their world view, in which they are the agents of progress, the avatars of the ?side of history? whose speed is always too slow to suit liberals.>>Joe Biden may be an outlier in his self-aggrandizement ? making him a special-needs liberal long > before> >his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.>>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University?s School of Public Policy.I'm just fine with racism and other shit...Trump?s 'Repugnant' Demand For Wounded Veterans Revealed In Gen. MarkMilley Profile > > > >Well Harry, you wouldnt be smellin shitty smells if you took > > Donnies diaper off your head. > > Aww... Justine thinks I'm Harry still. What a fucking moron!> -- > ¿ > > > ----Android NewsGroup
Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlI agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

You always do. So pathetic.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<e892fcbc-1657-4031-8eb8-ca61cef1ee2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9646&group=rec.boats#9646

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 08:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:10 UTC

On Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 21:09:44 UTC-3, True North wrote:
> [...]
> > before
> > >his current dotage manifested itself, but it is entirely typical of a creed that depends on self-affirmation to confirm their presumptions of goodness and assumption of unlimited power.>>Steven F. Hayward is the Gaylord Visiting Professor at Pepperdine University’s School of Public Policy.I'm just fine with racism and other shit...Trump’s 'Repugnant' Demand For Wounded Veterans Revealed In Gen. MarkMilley Profile
> > >
> > >Well Harry, you wouldnt be smellin shitty smells if you took
> > > Donnies diaper off your head.
> >
> > Aww... Justine thinks I'm Harry still. What a fucking moron!
> > --
> > ¿
> >

> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

What's this about Trumpty Dumpty in a spot of trouble with the New York financial sector?
SNERK! Hope they lock him up for what's left of his miserable life.

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<qvb9hitvjue8lmftih25vfgfrlnd3ds4mj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9648&group=rec.boats#9648

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 18:43:47 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 22:43 UTC

On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 17:09:42 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 18:26:32 UTC-3, justan wrote:

>> >Well Harry, you wouldnt be smellin shitty smells if you took
>> > Donnies diaper off your head.
>>
>> Aww... Justine thinks I'm Harry still. What a fucking moron!
>> --
>> ¿
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>

>I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Does that enhance your self-esteem, Donnie?

Re: Lyin' Biden - the liberal's liberal

<bs7chidk77ai0tpho7ubkkdjga1nadlnks@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9655&group=rec.boats#9655

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 17:51:53 -0700
 by: justan - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 00:51 UTC

On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 18:43:47 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jherring@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 17:09:42 -0700 (PDT), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Aww... Justine thinks I'm Harry still. What a fucking moron!
>>> --
>>> ¿
>>>

>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>>

>>I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!
>
>Does that enhance your self-esteem, Donnie?

Please stop cumming on my face! Only DJT is allowed!
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----