Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 12:00:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 20:00 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
November 7th 2022 1:55 pm 150,635 words (171 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

It matters little to God which particular group of pagan penis whoreshippers occupies any nation. Many of the aboriginal Indians flip-flop between “Catholicism” and “Traditional Native Spirituality” depending upon whom they are trying to get into their beds and fuck on any particular day, rather indicating their true religion to be “sex”, they engage in a communal version of this sex and phallic worship that results in a decrease in their fertility and longevity. So as the native aboriginals blindly engage in their phallic worship, members of alternative fertility cults invade Canada, and it just doesn’t matter to God which particular fertility cult occupies any nation.

Many native reserves are plagued with violent crimes, the young there failed to listen to the wisdom of their grandmothers and other elders, they failed to listen to and obey God. In most reserves the children flip-flop between Catholicism and Native Spirituality depending upon whom they are trying to get into bed with on any particular day, resulting in them getting infected with HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Then these folks come to the city and continue with their criminal and violent activities and spread their diseases here. The problem would be mitigated if the provincial government ceased giving rent money to people on welfare. Instead of the government handing over money for rental accommodations and benefitting landlords, the provincial government should be handing out a few dollars worth of building material so people may construct their own tiny off grid homes away from the cities. The city can continue to expect violent crimes and the spread of diseases as long as governments continue policies designed to bankrupt people and bankrupt communities, and as long as people dismiss God’s Commandments as being valid for our day. Children are taught to bow to trees turned into decorated idols rather than to attempt to honor God’s Commandments.

Veterans and others are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, people think they unite against evil by turning trees into blinkin' idols (a Catholic fertility rite) and singing Jingle Bells, and by having people arrested and tortured for daring to criticize the Catholic churches. What most Americans do for the veterans, is place decorated wreaths made from evergreen trees upon the veteran's grave stones... these war veterans never fought for your right to honor Catholic fertility rites. Often a statue of a veteran is made and placed to stand next to or directly on top of an Egyptian penis, then people bow to this Egyptian penis by placing a decorated evergreen wreath at the base of the pagan dink. People think themselves holy for honoring Catholic fertility rites, but by honoring these pagan fertility rites God allows their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility cults. In Canada people spent many millions of dollars to try to force me to shut up about the Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, to shut up about how their "Christmas" celebrations are in violation of God's First Three Commandments, to try to force me to shut up about the churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. In 1988 proclaimed as loudly as I could that it is no surprise that the priests are ramming their penises up children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves by placing Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but I am not the one who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Catholics employed Hindus to do their dirty work for them. I criticized the pedophilia in the Catholic Church, people responded by calling me a pedophile and having me tortured for years. When I complained I was being tortured by Hindus, people laughed at me and assaulted me further, now they train Hindus, Islamists and Sikhs, people who are citizens of foreign nations, to become psychiatrists at our universities, and now thanks to Trudeau they are allowed to work in the field of psychiatry in Canada without becoming Canadian citizens.

Saskatoon requires water and sewer upgrades, these repairs should be considered as of far greater importance than paving streets, clearing streets of snow, designating bike lanes or separating recyclables. Saskatoonians who drive cars should consider driving trucks instead as we do not have the money to keep the roads in top condition, especially if we are digging up streets to replace water lines and bury the power lines. Most bicyclists in Saskatoon wish they owned cars or trucks, may they prosper and purchase themselves some kind of warm vehicle. It will be pretty difficult for the poor to prosper now that the federal government allows non-Canadians to work in Canada, and because most any government aid goes to others now. The banks took so much money from people in the communities, now they employ non-Canadians from Iran or other Islamic countries to work behind desks at bank branches and determine if you are worthy of a loan. There should be an end to the City of Saskatoon employing people who are not Canadian citizens.

The Islamic federal government imposed a carbon tax upon Canadians, an Islamist spokesman said that the money raised is to be rebated back to Canadian families, with the largest of the families receiving the largest of the rebate cheques. Already taxes are supporting Islamic families that have up to four wives, with each wife living in a separate residence. It costs a great deal of money to support these large Islamic families, and so hence the federal carbon tax, which is really a tax to help raise large Islamic families. Islamists require that non-Islamists pay an annual fee, called “jizya”, in order for the non-Islamists to retain their heads, but with the so-called “carbon tax”, Canadians are paying a “pre-jizya” tax.

Islamists require women to be sexually mutilated and separated from men, and they will demand that swimming pool time be allocated just for women, these are additional aspects of Sharia Law that I oppose. People advocating Sharia Law are clearly not willing to integrate into our society and have no business being here. Sharia Law is a sexist attack against women and is an attack against anybody that doesn’t abide by Islamic teachings. Women should have the right to wear their own choice of clothes without facing beatings, rape and beheadings. People should have the right to alternative beliefs without having their heads cut off or being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities.

Currently industrial trade programs in Saskatoon are racist and sexist, 20% of the seats are reserved for recently arrived immigrants (mainly Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for women (again many are recently arrived Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for handicapped (again, many are Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for natives (many are converting to Islam in the prisons), and then the remaining 20% of the seats are for the other Islamists that never filled the other seats. White males are being shunted away from the paying professions and into poverty. White male youth should not have to wait to be brutalized by recent immigrants in order to qualify for a handicapped seat at a trade school. Allowing any one single race in Canada the privilege of blocking roads or blocking rail lines or blocking pipe lines, amounts to racism. If I were to block a road in Saskatoon, I would be arrested and returned to the University of Saskatchewan for another round of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. The police would deliver me to a judge, the judge will prevent me from speaking and send me in for “psychiatric evaluation”, but that is just a euphemism for years of brutal horrid torture. Once the Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist gets his or her hands upon you, then you are their patient for life. The more patients they have, the more money they earn. When they started having me tortured in 1988 it was at the hands of Brahmin Hindus psychiatrists, but now there are Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists torturing people to death in Canada as well. There are hundreds annually, and over the years thousands of Saudi Arabian students have been and are being trained to become “Doctors of Medicine” by the University of Saskatchewan, some of whom specialize in psychiatry. And under Trudeau they may “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens.

Click here to read the complete article