The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Henry VI", Part IV

interests / rec.boats / Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

SubjectAuthor
* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a345...@gmail.com
`* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratBill
 `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aTrue North
  `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area NowBill
   +* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a345...@gmail.com
   |`* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aAlex
   | `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aTrue North
   |  +* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area NowBill
   |  |+- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aJustan
   |  |`* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aTrue North
   |  | +* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area NowBill
   |  | |+- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aJustan
   |  | |+* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aTrue North
   |  | ||+- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratPoco Loc0
   |  | ||`* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratPoco Loc0
   |  | || `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratRobot
   |  | ||  `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aTrue North
   |  | ||   `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratPoco Loc0
   |  | ||    `- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Piratjherring
   |  | |`- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a345...@gmail.com
   |  | `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aAlex
   |  |  `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has aTrue North
   |  |   `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratPoco Loc0
   |  |    `- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a345...@gmail.com
   |  `- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratAlex
   `* [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratAlex
    `- [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With PiratRobot

Pages:12
Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<d30789eb-c10d-40a6-ab08-404d56570523n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9713&group=rec.boats#9713

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 08:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 15:42 UTC

On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 9:00:03 PM UTC-4, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> [...]
> boats during the night.
>
> "Over the last couple of months it’s become extremely severe, boats are
> being stolen almost on a nightly basis," Brock DeLappe, former Oakland
> Marina harbormaster, said. "Residents in marinas are scared, they’re
> talking about forming groups, they’re arming themselves. Someone’s going
> to get hurt if this is not taken seriously by authorities."
>
> The police in the area are doing little to apprehend the criminals, CBS
> News reported:
>
> Steven Young outfitted his boat, the "Bay Escape," to serve as a survival
> craft in case of a large earthquake or disaster.
>
> But that plan was sunk recently when thieves stole the 40-foot Sea Ray
> yacht from its slip at the Embarcadero Cove Marina. They spotted it a few
> days later, stuck on some nearby rocks, with people still aboard.
>
> Young called the police.
>
> "I told them somebody's on the boat; they're moving it as we speak,"
> recalled Young. "Can you just go down and impound it? The police gave us,
> 'Well do you have a police report?' I said, 'No, we just found it. It's
> grounded; there's people on it. Can you do anything?' They said, 'We can't
> do anything. What you need to do is get a police report.'"
>
> Young said the police never came. He said it wasn't until days later, when
> the insurance company called them, that the boat was recovered. But by
> then it was too late.
>
> It's the latest example of soaring crime in the Bay Area. San Francisco,
> the largest city in the region, is losing businesses at an increasing
> rate.
>
> Marc Benioff, cofounder and CEO of Salesforce, said last month that his
> company may be hosting its final "Dreamforce" tech conference in San
> Francisco this year, pointing to attendees' fears about safety in the
> city.
>
> Salesforce has given tens of millions of dollars to fight homelessness and
> crime, but the city continues to struggle with public safety, an issue
> that has prompted dozens of businesses to close or relocate.
>
> Homicides in San Francisco have increased nearly 40 percent from 2020 to
> 2022, and deaths from fentanyl have spiked.
>

> --
> We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
> stupid people won't be offended.
>
> Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.
>
> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser.
>
> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
> fiasco, President Trump.
>
> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
> queer liberal democrat donors.
>
> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed
> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.

The most liberal city in the US in the most liberal state in the US. What else could you expect?

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<ta60iiheq1g9fa3d26q57stbkngdseqkk2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9730&group=rec.boats#9730

From: califbill9998@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 07:28:16 -0700
 by: Bill - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 14:28 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 08:42:04 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> --
>> We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
>> stupid people won't be offended.
>>
>> Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.
>>
>> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
>> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser.
>>
>> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
>> fiasco, President Trump.
>>
>> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
>> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
>> queer liberal democrat donors.
>>
>> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed
>> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.
>
>The most liberal city in the US in the most liberal state in the US. What else could you expect?

I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're
such an idiot.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<c32707f9-6d46-4564-9d3c-21017e3edb67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9738&group=rec.boats#9738

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 09:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:58 UTC

On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 11:28:21 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
> [...]
> >> We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
> >> stupid people won't be offended.
> >>
> >> Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.
> >>
> >> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
> >> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser.
> >>
> >> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
> >> fiasco, President Trump.
> >>
> >> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
> >> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
> >> queer liberal democrat donors.
> >>
> >> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed
> >> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.
> >
> >The most liberal city in the US in the most liberal state in the US. What else could you expect?
> I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're

SNERK!
Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds.
They're a stinky bunch.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<ufpmsu$1s2k9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9739&group=rec.boats#9739

From: califbill9998remove8@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now
Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 19:24:14 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:6m88isu7zWqDQAYdbdPktuPZCSE=
 by: Bill - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 19:24 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 11:28:21 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 08:42:04 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
>> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The most liberal city in the US in the most liberal state in the US.
>>> What else could you expect?
>> I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're
>> such an idiot.
>

> SNERK!
> Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds.
> They're a stinky bunch.

You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<3695e2a8-50c6-44d9-90f7-c3b31b6bc5dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9740&group=rec.boats#9740

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 12:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 19:32 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 3:24:17 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 11:28:21 UTC-3, Bill wrote:

> >> I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're
> >> such an idiot.
> >

> > SNERK!
> > Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds.
> > They're a stinky bunch.
> >
> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft.

Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an act, but I'm not so sure anymore...

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<6tGdnQXo489IOL34nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9741&group=rec.boats#9741

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 20:27:01 -0400
 by: Alex - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 00:27 UTC

Bill wrote:
> True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 11:28:21 UTC-3, Bill wrote:

>>> I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're
>>> such an idiot.
>>
>> SNERK!
>> Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds.
>> They're a stinky bunch.
>>
> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft.

He's an idiot.  He can't tell the difference.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<6tGdnQTo48-lO734nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9742&group=rec.boats#9742

Problem With Pirate Attacks
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 20:28:40 -0400
 by: Alex - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 00:28 UTC

345...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 3:24:17 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> SNERK!
>>> Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds.
>>> They're a stinky bunch.
>>>
>> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft.
> Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an act, but I'm not so sure anymore...

You are 100% correct.  He's also not very smart.  That might contribute
to his behavior.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<beb6f01f-9641-4a2d-87ae-005d7cc9348an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9743&group=rec.boats#9743

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 18:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 01:19 UTC

On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 21:28:53 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
> 345...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft..
> > Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an act, but I'm not so sure anymore...
> You are 100% correct. He's also not very smart. That might contribute
> to his behavior.

For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The John's toilet bowl.
I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor. Mrs Herring won't be pleased

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<ufrn1e$2d6a7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9744&group=rec.boats#9744

From: califbill9998remove8@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 13:38:54 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:9GzQ4ZH+E08lhdrDpvEZtQTEm4w=
 by: Bill - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 13:38 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 21:28:53 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
>> 345...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an
>>> act, but I'm not so sure anymore...
>> You are 100% correct. He's also not very smart. That might contribute
>> to his behavior.
>
> For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The
> John's toilet bowl.
> I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor.
> Mrs Herring won't be pleased

Pretty lame!

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<4rdUM.710$5618.411@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9745&group=rec.boats#9745

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
References: <lnsB093B71CA796D6F089P2473@0.0.0.1> <d30789eb-c10d-40a6-ab08-404d56570523n@googlegroups.com> <ta60iiheq1g9fa3d26q57stbkngdseqkk2@4ax.com> <c32707f9-6d46-4564-9d3c-21017e3edb67n@googlegroups.com> <ufpmsu$1s2k9$1@dont-email.me> <3695e2a8-50c6-44d9-90f7-c3b31b6bc5dbn@googlegroups.com> <6tGdnQTo48-lO734nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <beb6f01f-9641-4a2d-87ae-005d7cc9348an@googlegroups.com> <ufrn1e$2d6a7$1@dont-email.me>
Problem With Pirate Attacks
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 09:55:12 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 13:55 UTC

Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> [...]
>>> the insurance company called them, that the boat was recovered. But by >>>>>>>> then it was too late. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> It's the latest example of soaring crime in the Bay Area. San Francisco, >>>>>>>> the largest city in the region, is losing businesses at an increasing >>>>>>>> rate. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Marc Benioff, cofounder and CEO of Salesforce, said last month that his >>>>>>>> company may be hosting its final "Dreamforce" tech conference in San >>>>>>>> Francisco this year, pointing to attendees' fears about safety in the >>>>>>>> city. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Salesforce has given tens of millions of dollars to fight homelessness and >>>>>>>> crime, but the city continues to struggle with public safety, an issue >>>>>>>> that has prompted dozens of businesses to close or relocate. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Homicides in San Francisco have increased nearly 40 percent from 2020 to >>>>>>>> 2022, and deaths from fentanyl have spiked. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> -- >>>>>>>> We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that >>>>>>>> stupid people won't be offended. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> No collusi
on - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019. >>>>>>>> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden >>>>>>>> fiasco, President Trump. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the >>>>>>>> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood >>>>>>>> queer liberal democrat donors. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed >>>>>>>> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices. >>>>>>> The most liberal city in the US in the most liberal state in the US. >>>>>>> What else could you expect? >>>>>> I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're >>>>>> such an idiot. >>>>> >>>>> SNERK! >>>>> Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds. >>>>> They're a stinky bunch. >>>>> >>>> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft. >>> Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an>>> act, but I'm not so sure anymore...>> You are 100% correct. He's also not very smart. That might contribute
>> to his behavior.> > For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The> John's toilet bowl.> I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor. > Mrs Herring won't be pleased> Pretty lame!

Donnie's been retired from the toilet cleaning business for quite
a while now, yet everything he talks about involves toilets and
poop. I think he's suffering from PTSD.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<87500bd3-559d-4906-b199-5949f44bef67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9747&group=rec.boats#9747

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 08:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:56 UTC

On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 10:38:57 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You are 100% correct. He's also not very smart. That might contribute
> >> to his behavior.
> >
> > For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The
> > John's toilet bowl.
> > I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor.
> > Mrs Herring won't be pleased
> >
> Pretty lame!

I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<ufse59$2isj6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9748&group=rec.boats#9748

From: califbill9998remove8@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 20:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:xX97iAgCVF5GxO5spHSiMrtsmm0=
 by: Bill - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 20:13 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 10:38:57 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The
>>> John's toilet bowl.
>>> I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor.
>>> Mrs Herring won't be pleased
>>>
>> Pretty lame!
>

> I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
> It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.

I guess you consider yourself a proven boozer.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<U5kUM.16455$0UVe.10856@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9749&group=rec.boats#9749

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
References: <lnsB093B71CA796D6F089P2473@0.0.0.1> <d30789eb-c10d-40a6-ab08-404d56570523n@googlegroups.com> <ta60iiheq1g9fa3d26q57stbkngdseqkk2@4ax.com> <c32707f9-6d46-4564-9d3c-21017e3edb67n@googlegroups.com> <ufpmsu$1s2k9$1@dont-email.me> <3695e2a8-50c6-44d9-90f7-c3b31b6bc5dbn@googlegroups.com> <6tGdnQTo48-lO734nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <beb6f01f-9641-4a2d-87ae-005d7cc9348an@googlegroups.com> <ufrn1e$2d6a7$1@dont-email.me> <87500bd3-559d-4906-b199-5949f44bef67n@googlegroups.com> <ufse59$2isj6$1@dont-email.me>
Problem With Pirate Attacks
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 17:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 21:30 UTC

> [...]
y said, 'We can't >>>>>>>>>> do anything. What you need to do is get a police report.'" >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Young said the police never came. He said it wasn't until days later, when >>>>>>>>>> the insurance company called them, that the boat was recovered. But by >>>>>>>>>> then it was too late. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> It's the latest example of soaring crime in the Bay Area. San Francisco, >>>>>>>>>> the largest city in the region, is losing businesses at an increasing >>>>>>>>>> rate. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Marc Benioff, cofounder and CEO of Salesforce, said last month that his >>>>>>>>>> company may be hosting its final "Dreamforce" tech conference in San >>>>>>>>>> Francisco this year, pointing to attendees' fears about safety in the >>>>>>>>>> city. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Salesforce has given tens of millions of dollars to fight homelessness and >>>>>>>>>> crime, but the city continues to struggle with public safety, an issue >>>>>>>>>> that has prompted dozens of businesses to close or relocate. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Homicides in San Francisco have increased nearly 40 percent from 2020 to >>>>>>>>>> 2022, and deaths from fentanyl have spiked. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
-- >>>>>>>>>> We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that >>>>>>>>>> stupid people won't be offended. >>>>>>>>>> who >>>>>>>>>> Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019. >>>>>>>>>> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden >>>>>>>>>> fiasco, President Trump. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the >>>>>>>>>> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood >>>>>>>>>> queer liberal democrat donors. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed >>>>>>>>>> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices. >>>>>>>>> The most liberal city in the US in the most liberal state in the US. >>>>>>>>> What else could you expect? >>>>>>>> I would expect you'd be unable to breathe without help, since you're >>>>>>>> such an idiot. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> SNERK! >>>>>>> Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds. >>>>>>> They're
a stinky bunch. >>>>>>> >>>>>> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft. >>>>> Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an >>>>> act, but I'm not so sure anymore... >>>> You are 100% correct. He's also not very smart. That might contribute >>>> to his behavior. >>> >>> For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The >>> John's toilet bowl. >>> I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor. >>> Mrs Herring won't be pleased >>> >> Pretty lame!> > > I don't know why you support that clump of turds.> It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.> I guess you consider yourself a proven boozer.

Donnie is a turd wrangler and a boozer who spawned a booser.
Liberals like Donna are famous for projecting their shortcomings
onto others. What do you make of his strange references to poop?
I suspect he has PTSD from his many encounters with same in his
work enviornment.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<5e7b0b64-b364-4966-bc7f-bea18db7e110n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9750&group=rec.boats#9750

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 22:11 UTC

On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 17:13:35 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Pretty lame!
> >

> > I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
> > It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.
> >
> I guess you consider yourself a proven boozer.

"Pretty lame", Swill.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<4bb06a99-1f4a-422b-84da-7afbbb174567n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9751&group=rec.boats#9751

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 17:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 00:31 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:13:35 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Pretty lame!
> >

> > I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
> > It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.
> >
> I guess you consider yourself a proven boozer.

Bill swings, connects... home run!!!

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<b4u3iith5nhqr00g1pkvatdc3jpn968u3e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9752&group=rec.boats#9752

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <ta60iiheq1g9fa3d26q57stbkngdseqkk2@4ax.com> <c32707f9-6d46-4564-9d3c-21017e3edb67n@googlegroups.com> <ufpmsu$1s2k9$1@dont-email.me> <3695e2a8-50c6-44d9-90f7-c3b31b6bc5dbn@googlegroups.com> <6tGdnQTo48-lO734nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <beb6f01f-9641-4a2d-87ae-005d7cc9348an@googlegroups.com> <ufrn1e$2d6a7$1@dont-email.me> <87500bd3-559d-4906-b199-5949f44bef67n@googlegroups.com> <ufse59$2isj6$1@dont-email.me> <5e7b0b64-b364-4966-bc7f-bea18db7e110n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 20:32:35 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 00:32 UTC

On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:11:10 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 17:13:35 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
>> > It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.
>> >
>> I guess you consider yourself a proven boozer.
>

>"Pretty lame", Swill.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<85u3iid2c50ffj6gr3vbh2i54h51g5nhlb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9753&group=rec.boats#9753

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 20:33:00 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 00:33 UTC

On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:11:10 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 17:13:35 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
>> > It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.
>> >
>> I guess you consider yourself a proven boozer.
>

>"Pretty lame", Swill.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<nySdnek-jOq4vr_4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9754&group=rec.boats#9754

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 23:33:57 -0400
 by: Alex - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 03:33 UTC

True North wrote:
> On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 21:28:53 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
>> 345...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Donnie is truly child-like in his thinking. I used to think it was an act, but I'm not so sure anymore...
>> You are 100% correct. He's also not very smart. That might contribute
>> to his behavior.
> For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The John's toilet bowl.
> I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor. Mrs Herring won't be pleased

Yeah, that was a dumb post.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<nySdneg-jOrmvr_4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9755&group=rec.boats#9755

Problem With Pirate Attacks
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela777@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 23:35:23 -0400
 by: Alex - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 03:35 UTC

True North wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 10:38:57 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> For not being very smart, I got all y'all three Stooges stirred up in The
>>> John's toilet bowl.
>>> I hope y'all don't slosh the putrid water all over his bathroom floor.
>>> Mrs Herring won't be pleased
>>>
>> Pretty lame!
>
> I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
> It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.

That's was also sad.  Run these by Harry, if he's not behind bars,
before you post.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<4e8fc9bf-6337-4f6b-bda9-e73103118a7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9756&group=rec.boats#9756

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 04:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:47 UTC

On Sunday, 8 October 2023 at 00:35:35 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
> True North wrote:

> >> Pretty lame!
> >
> > I don't know why you support that clump of turds.
> > It's not as if they would ever welcome a proven boozer into their chummy little bowl.
> That's was also sad. Run these by Harry, if he's not behind bars,
> before you post.

"That's was"..... huh?
Are you trying to compete with Kalif Swill?

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<u6c5iilbmv6lmarcsar1j3fbehkeaqee1i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9757&group=rec.boats#9757

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <c32707f9-6d46-4564-9d3c-21017e3edb67n@googlegroups.com> <ufpmsu$1s2k9$1@dont-email.me> <3695e2a8-50c6-44d9-90f7-c3b31b6bc5dbn@googlegroups.com> <6tGdnQTo48-lO734nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <beb6f01f-9641-4a2d-87ae-005d7cc9348an@googlegroups.com> <ufrn1e$2d6a7$1@dont-email.me> <87500bd3-559d-4906-b199-5949f44bef67n@googlegroups.com> <nySdneg-jOrmvr_4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <4e8fc9bf-6337-4f6b-bda9-e73103118a7bn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 09:39:36 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:39 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 04:47:42 -0700 (PDT), True North

<82da300d-0e59-4a19-8287-247bdb1de7a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9759&group=rec.boats#9759

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 07:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:35 UTC

On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 9:39:40 AM UTC-4, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 04:47:42 -0700 (PDT), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> That's was also sad. Run these by Harry, if he's not behind bars,
> >> before you post.
> >

> >"That's was"..... huh?
> >Are you trying to compete with Kalif Swill?
> You bit like a dumb fish. You're the last one to say anything about
> another's punctuation, boy!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<rpu6iihsubl95l2829cen96isjbaqrlgko@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9764&group=rec.boats#9764

From: robot@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 21:02:40 -0700
 by: Robot - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:02 UTC

On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 20:27:01 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bill wrote:
>> True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> SNERK!
>>> Careful Swill, you're badmouthing one of The John's turds.
>>> They're a stinky bunch.
>>>
>> You dumbfok! As usual, you support a pice of shit poser doing ID theft.
>>

>He's an idiot.  He can't tell the difference.

Poor little Alexa has her panties in a twist. Do you like getting
fucked in the ass by Trump? Asking for a friend.

Re: [Newsom run...] California's Crime-Plagued Bay Area Now Has a Problem With Pirate Attacks

<dru6ii185n4pal3k6oohgumpuhf4n2rjfr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9765&group=rec.boats#9765

From: robot@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 21:03:09 -0700
References: <c32707f9-6d46-4564-9d3c-21017e3edb67n@googlegroups.com> <ufpmsu$1s2k9$1@dont-email.me> <3695e2a8-50c6-44d9-90f7-c3b31b6bc5dbn@googlegroups.com> <6tGdnQTo48-lO734nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <beb6f01f-9641-4a2d-87ae-005d7cc9348an@googlegroups.com> <ufrn1e$2d6a7$1@dont-email.me> <87500bd3-559d-4906-b199-5949f44bef67n@googlegroups.com> <ufse59$2isj6$1@dont-email.me> <5e7b0b64-b364-4966-bc7f-bea18db7e110n@googlegroups.com> <85u3iid2c50ffj6gr3vbh2i54h51g5nhlb@4ax.com>
 by: Robot - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:03 UTC

<80c7725d-b6c8-4122-bda2-53a09b07d27cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9767&group=rec.boats#9767

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 05:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
Problem With Pirate Attacks
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:10 UTC