Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 12:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 20:01 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
November 7th 2022 1:55 pm 150,635 words (171 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Nothing in the Canadian Constitution grants Canadians the right to own land nor guns (you just get a temporary permit to possess the gun and pay taxes on the land), and that constitution foisted upon you allows them to pay you in paper or plastic coupons, and in coins manufactured out of carcinogenic metals. There are people here that are trying to utterly destroy you and they want you to deal with it by getting a blinkin’ tree (and by staying home and singing Jingle Bells). The Canadian Indians don’t care too much that the constitution doesn’t guarantee our rights to own guns nor land as they have guns and land. If Canadians try to obtain a new constitution that guarantees guns and land, then the Indians will complain to the crown. The crown claims ownership of the gold and other resources and prevents the Indians and others from extracting gold from the North Saskatchewan River and other locations. The ruling class dothn’t want Canadians to mine gold, they want Canadians to work for wages, and they want the Canadians to be impoverished and hand over the nation to Islamists so they don’t have to pay wages to women. It is like the Australian gold rush, the Australian government did what it could to keep people from leaving their jobs and searching for gold. Now the Australian government shuts down Australia, for China. China doesn’t invade Australia just yet as they have puppets preparing Australia for the invasion by shutting down Australian industry and using the Australian police and military to force the Australians to stay home and shut up.

Oh look, now Trudeau will buy your guns, he will borrow “money” from banks that the banks make out of thin air, and will have Canadians pay back this “money” at compound interest. Trudeau makes you a slave by failing to pay you in real money (gold and silver coins) then has you slave away so you can pay the compound interest on paper “money” borrowed from the banks used to buy your guns. Slaves are paid in paper promises and not allowed to have guns. Trudeau borrows massive amounts of money and hands it over to Islamists, then challenges the white Europeans to not only repay the “money”, but to pay the compound interest on this massive debt. The white Europeans in Canada and USA and Australia are slaves, they are unable to mount even a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry. The Australians have no guns and cannot make a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry, while the Canadians and Americans have guns and still can’t make a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry. Everybody wants to stay home and sing Jingle Bells.

The unpleasant white British people (in England) are now being spied on with drones and reported if they dare walk outside (especially if they are walking dogs), while the Moslems are still allowed to congregate in large numbers. Brits have become second class citizens in their own nation, just as Canadians have become. The Brits have an excuse though, as they gave up their guns and are nice. And the Canadians have an excuse as well, as they are too indebted to buy guns as the jobs and resources are all directed to the invaders, and they too are nice. Being nice to invaders is more important than protecting your nation. In Canada the Islamists bought courier franchises and get further aid from Sikh truck drivers to help them move arms and drugs across the nation. Some people (the Islamists and Sikhs) are on top of things and are actively preparing for a period of adversity, while the Canadian children are taught to ram their penises up each others arseholes (and to sing Jingle Bells).

Many of the unpleasant white European old stock Canadians desire to separate the western provinces from eastern Canada - should they get enough Islamic, Hindu, Sikh and Catholic votes they may succeed and separate, and then they would retain the use of and continue to fund psychiatry, and they likely would also continue to pay people in inflationary paper promises instead of with real money, which is gold and silver coins, nor would they help the homeless get established in their own small country homes. The wealthy farmers don’t want poor white people around unless to shovel grain. Everybody will be allowed to have guns in Alberta’s new western separation deal except those people who criticized the Catholic Church and faced psychiatric torture as a result.

The laws in Saskatchewan allowed the psychiatrists to torture me for a three week period, then I would be wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to appeal my sanity, which is very difficult when sleeping in the wheel chair or if awake with my head banging in pain while undergoing the worst possible case of nauseous horror, my jaw would be locked open and my mouth and tongue have dried up and turned to leather. Because of my condition I would limit my appeal by stating that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols and that people are in fact bowing to these trees when they place and retrieve presents at the base of the trees. After years of being tortured by Hindus, white Catholic psychiatrist Doctor Gene Marcoux took over torturing me with drugs, and the horror he brought upon me with these drugs dwarfed by magnitudes what the Hindu psychiatrists did to me. I told Doctor Gene Marcoux that all the different drugs he was forcing upon me had death as a side effect, and he just smiled and said it was his call. Then eventually this white Catholic psychiatrist Gene Marcoux heard me state my defense at one of these three-week appeal panel hearings, he smiled and said that I was deluded, because everybody does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated across the table from us at that psychiatric appeal panel hearing smiled together with Marcoux and gave him permission to torture me for another three weeks. That was the law in Saskatchewan, they are allowed to torture you for a three-week period, then allow you to appeal your sanity, then they allow you to be tortured for a second three-week period, then on the final day of the six-weeks of torture the victim will be given a depot drug (long lasting psychiatric drug) injection and sent on his or her way (leaving in the victim in a state of nauseous horror for a couple months after his or her release). The psychiatrists never torture people for a single three week period as they are allowed to keep their victims for a second three week torture session, back to back, and earn twice the amount of money.

Then the New Democratic Party (NDP) came to power in Saskatchewan, and their first act of legislation was to allow the psychiatrists to force medication upon the victims after the initial six-weeks of confined horror. Normally they would release me after six weeks of torture, then a few weeks later a police officer would approach me and say, “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” Generally some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police and I would be arrested for speaking, and returned to another six weeks of brutal horrid torture, and the pain and the nausea of the drugs would remain for weeks after the six weeks of confined torture. But then the communist New Democratic Party (NDP) came to power and they legislated more of people’s rights away - they gave the Hindu and Catholic psychiatrists the right to torture people with drugs for the remainder of their lives, not just for the six week periods with a short interruption, but for every week thereafter, people were forced to take psychiatric drugs after they were released from the six weeks of confined horror. The NDP came to power in Saskatchewan and removed additional rights from the people, then the people in British Columbia and Alberta elected NDP provincial governments as well. Then after the NDP were voted out of power in Saskatchewan, the subsequent Saskatchewan Party kept the NDP’s new 24/7 torture legislation on the books. People laughed at me (and assaulted me, and robbed me, and libeled me) when I tried informing people in the community that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists in our universities, and allow these people to torture Canadians without they themselves being Canadian citizens.

The Canadian NDP went on to elect a Sikh to head their communist party, and other left-wing Canadians appointed another Sikh to run the Canadian military. People did not know that the NDP and Liberal parties were both communist parties, then these two communist parties merged the seats they won and took power, they gave Canada’s wealth and all of Canada away to the world’s poor and to their Islamic and Chinese buddies, they insured that they gave so much money away that Canadians would never be able to recover. Indeed, the major right-wing provincial and federal parties in Canada are also implementing Communist agendas for they too are using taxpayer money to fund their assorted businesses, they too import the third-world to help keep wages low, and they too cater to and seek votes from the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus. The Canadians and their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren would have to slave away for the remainder of their lives just to try to pay the compound interest on the debt the communists created when they gave the newly printed money away to the Africans and Asians. Considering the high Islamic birth rate with the four wives, and additional births due to sex slaves and rape, and considering the increasing numbers of Islamists flooding across our border and into Canada, and considering the increasing numbers of Islamists coming from Saudi Arabia to take up seats at our universities, Canadians should expect the tipping point, where the Islamists have such a high percentage of the Canadian population, that they will make increasing demands upon the white European population. The police will act as in England, where if you are beaten and raped by an Asian or African man, then the police fail to come that day to investigate, if at all, but if you say something regarding Islam, if you even dare to quote and discuss some Islamic teachings, the police will immediately be at your door and charge you with hate speech.

Click here to read the complete article