From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Before Bowser does his thing...
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 10:03:56 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 14:03 UTC

....about Trump and nuclear submarines:

General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon
construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or
W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km;
7,000 mi)
General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles,
totaling 154

Moreover, the "stealth" ability of the submarines was significantly
improved over all previous ballistic-missile subs. Ohio was virtually
undetectable in her sea trials in 1982, giving the U.S. Navy extremely
advanced flexibility.[16]

So, I suppose Trump gave away the farm, eh boys? Oh wait - that info
came from Wikipedia! Of course, ABC and CNN have no one who can read.

Re: Before Bowser does his thing...

<p460ii5t5o5bgtbu8genms29ttgmb3urla@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9727&group=rec.boats#9727

From: califbill9998@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Before Bowser does his thing...
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 07:25:41 -0700
 by: Bill - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 14:25 UTC

On Fri, 06 Oct 2023 10:03:56 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jherring@cox.net>
wrote:

>...about Trump and nuclear submarines:
>
>General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon
>construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
>Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or
>W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km;
>7,000 mi)
>General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
>Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles,
>totaling 154
>
>Moreover, the "stealth" ability of the submarines was significantly
>improved over all previous ballistic-missile subs. Ohio was virtually
>undetectable in her sea trials in 1982, giving the U.S. Navy extremely
>advanced flexibility.[16]
>
>So, I suppose Trump gave away the farm, eh boys? Oh wait - that info
>came from Wikipedia! Of course, ABC and CNN have no one who can read.

So, when Obama saluted with a coffee cup in his hand, you assholes had
a meltdown. But, when Trump trashes vets and those disabled by enemy
fire, you want to suck his dick. Got it.

Re: Before Bowser does his thing...

<3ba800f4-5b06-4f46-8daa-350381a5d4c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9736&group=rec.boats#9736

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 08:42:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 15:42 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:03:59 AM UTC-4, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> ...about Trump and nuclear submarines:
>
> General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon
> construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
> Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or
> W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km;
> 7,000 mi)
> General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
> Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles,
> totaling 154
>
> Moreover, the "stealth" ability of the submarines was significantly
> improved over all previous ballistic-missile subs. Ohio was virtually
> undetectable in her sea trials in 1982, giving the U.S. Navy extremely
> advanced flexibility.[16]
>
> So, I suppose Trump gave away the farm, eh boys? Oh wait - that info
> came from Wikipedia! Of course, ABC and CNN have no one who can read.

Not only that, but the reports are from "anonymous sources", as always.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting on the dem's heads to explode over Biden waiving *26* federal laws to build that racist wall on our southern border.
"Biden administration announced it waived 26 federal laws to permit more border wall construction in southern Texas, a move that builds on one of the most controversial cornerstones of the Trump administration"
Of course, it's OK because someone other than Trump did it. Now it's not controversial at all, eh? Just wait, it'll somehow be Trump's fault that 50 million new ILLEGAL immigrants are here because he didn't build the wall he was trying to build!

The liberal politicians and media are so fucked up it's not even funny anymore. And all their idiot followers just trundle right along with them.

Re: Before Bowser does his thing...

<8fe48561-0980-4278-925d-c01ac7cd94e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9737&group=rec.boats#9737

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 08:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 15:46 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:25:46 AM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2023 10:03:56 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
> wrote:
> >...about Trump and nuclear submarines:
> >
> >General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon
> >construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
> >Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or
> >W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km;
> >7,000 mi)
> >General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
> >Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles,
> >totaling 154
> >
> >Moreover, the "stealth" ability of the submarines was significantly
> >improved over all previous ballistic-missile subs. Ohio was virtually
> >undetectable in her sea trials in 1982, giving the U.S. Navy extremely
> >advanced flexibility.[16]
> >
> >So, I suppose Trump gave away the farm, eh boys? Oh wait - that info
> >came from Wikipedia! Of course, ABC and CNN have no one who can read.

> So, when Obama saluted with a coffee cup in his hand, you assholes had
> a meltdown.

You sure it wasn't a joint? I guess that's better than Biden cocaine in the Whitehouse, right harry? Or maybe jps.
Who really gives a shit who this coward spoofer is.

Re: Before Bowser does his thing...

<fmu6ii983kqh01ndaooc0sv1gfa3f4g9ia@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9762&group=rec.boats#9762

From: robot@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 21:00:47 -0700
 by: Robot - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:00 UTC

On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 08:42:46 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:03:59?AM UTC-4, Poco Loc0 wrote:
>> ...about Trump and nuclear submarines:
>>
>> General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon
>> construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
>> Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or
>> W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km;
>> 7,000 mi)
>> General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
>> Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles,
>> totaling 154
>>
>> Moreover, the "stealth" ability of the submarines was significantly
>> improved over all previous ballistic-missile subs. Ohio was virtually
>> undetectable in her sea trials in 1982, giving the U.S. Navy extremely
>> advanced flexibility.[16]
>>
>> So, I suppose Trump gave away the farm, eh boys? Oh wait - that info
>> came from Wikipedia! Of course, ABC and CNN have no one who can read.
>
>Not only that, but the reports are from "anonymous sources", as always.
>
>Meanwhile, I'm waiting on the dem's heads to explode over Biden waiving *26* federal laws to build that racist wall on our southern border.
>"Biden administration announced it waived 26 federal laws to permit more border wall construction in southern Texas, a move that builds on one of the most controversial cornerstones of the Trump administration"
>Of course, it's OK because someone other than Trump did it. Now it's not controversial at all, eh? Just wait, it'll somehow be Trump's fault that 50 million new ILLEGAL immigrants are here because he didn't build the wall he was trying to build!
>
>The liberal politicians and media are so fucked up it's not even funny anymore. And all their idiot followers just trundle right along with them.

You, just like your butt buddy Justine, are stupid and a liar.

The money that was allocated during Trump's term in 2019 had to be
spent now.

Re: Before Bowser does his thing...

<tnu6iih21u6h9df4rpqcs8h6ehquoqjkng@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9763&group=rec.boats#9763

From: robot@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 21:01:43 -0700
 by: Robot - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:01 UTC

On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 08:46:17 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:25:46?AM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 Oct 2023 10:03:56 -0400, Poco Loc0 <jher...@cox.net>
>> wrote:
>> >...about Trump and nuclear submarines:
>> >
>> >General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon
>> >construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
>> >Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or
>> >W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km;
>> >7,000 mi)
>> >General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
>> >Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles,
>> >totaling 154
>> >
>> >Moreover, the "stealth" ability of the submarines was significantly
>> >improved over all previous ballistic-missile subs. Ohio was virtually
>> >undetectable in her sea trials in 1982, giving the U.S. Navy extremely
>> >advanced flexibility.[16]
>> >
>> >So, I suppose Trump gave away the farm, eh boys? Oh wait - that info
>> >came from Wikipedia! Of course, ABC and CNN have no one who can read.
>
>> So, when Obama saluted with a coffee cup in his hand, you assholes had
>> a meltdown.
>
>You sure it wasn't a joint? I guess that's better than Biden cocaine in the Whitehouse, right harry? Or maybe jps.
>Who really gives a shit who this coward spoofer is.

Are you sure you don't like getting fucked in the ass, or rather
fucking Justine in the ass?