Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 12:01:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 20:01 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
November 7th 2022 1:55 pm 150,635 words (171 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Doctor Gene Marcoux is cited to be an expert in religious delusions. I repeatedly tried defending my sanity at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings that were held every three weeks by stating that the Bible condemns turning trees into decorated idols, at one psychiatric appeal panel hearing Dr. Marcoux smiled and said that everybody doths it (turns trees into decorated idols). They kept on torturing me and releasing me and having me rearrested for speaking, and torturing me and releasing me, over and over. They never told me that the last release would be the final one, after they were done with me I lived in utter fear of another impending arrest and round of brutal horrid torture. Between the six-week torture sessions I walked in back allies and along the river to avoid detection and the police… and it took me weeks after the six-week torture sessions to recover adequately so that I was able to walk outside again. The Chinese Greyhound bus beheader feller, by contrast, was given mild drugs and a holiday, and then told that his holiday was finished.

All the victims got three-week long government legislated torture sessions, followed by an unsuccessful appeal, so the psychiatrist could bill the province for six weeks of hard work instead of just three. Pretty much each and every victim of the psychiatric horror wants to flee the country, which costs money, and the government passes out more money to psychiatrists, to the Islamic invaders, to the farmers and middle-class and upper-class homeowners, while promising to get clean water for the Big-Nosed Cree.

People have such great compassion for their pagan fertility rites, they stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches and on the very top of their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols, in front of Saskatoon City Hall, at the entrance of the University of Saskatchewan and at our cemeteries, and even use the pagan penises as war memorials for the soldiers that gave their lives for us (to keep us free), and they party and laugh. I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with dinks on the roofs of their churches. They responded by repeatedly arresting me and driving me past the Egyptian obelisks (penises) at the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan and delivering me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but again, it is not me that thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides Hindus attain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. The Indians at One Arrow First Nation responded to it all by placing a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian dink and by having their daughters sterilized with carcinogenic nasal swabs, deadly hand sanitizers, masks contaminated with any variety of pathogens and poisons, and so-called vaccines. Other Indians responded by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford. Happy families having their “Christmas” (use of God’s Name in vain, NOT His Mass) celebrations, united in pagan fertility whoreship. It did not matter to the Indians whether they held traditional aboriginal beliefs, or if they were Catholics, Protestants or atheists, they all took part in the annual celebration where they get their trees to blink. Those upper caste Indians that obtained free grants of reserve farm land at Muskoday First Nation and other reserves have among the nicest of the blinkin’ trees. They place their traditions, themselves and their family members above God. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so became Catholics. The Catholics not only like the evergreen tree as a symbol of fertility, they build penises into their church architecture, they place Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they have priests and ministers that ram their penises up your children’s arseholes, and they have Hindu psychiatrists that proclaimed that it is I who thinks too much about penises, yet Hindus gain their spiritual bliss though orgasm. Anyway, in defense of the Doukhobors, they do not put Egyptian penises on the roofs of their Doukhobor prayer homes, they only stick Egyptian penises on the very top of their blinkin’ trees, then sometimes place a pentagram on top of that Egyptian dink, and it was largely the Seventh-day Adventists who taught them to adopt and embrace this pagan shit, at least that is the experience with my Doukhobor and Adventist family and relatives.

Every three weeks I tried to defend my sanity by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols, once Dr. Gene Marcoux heard me say this at a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and said I was deluded because everybody does it. The row of Catholics seated on the opposite side of the table smiled and gave Dr. Marcoux permission to continue torturing me with the brutal drugs. Dr. Marcoux once bluntly told me that my posters were crazy, and that if he ever heard of me putting up posters again he would have me hauled back to him at the University of Saskatchewan where he would administer another round of “treatment” (brutal horrid torture that went on year after year after year). This is all after Crown Prosecutor Terry Hinz and his friends maliciously prosecuted me, Terry Hinz was a close friend of my girlfriend’s family. She left her parent’s home and we lived in a suite together, an acquaintance of mine raped her in our home while I was out working. The rape traumatized her, she acted very strange and did not tell me she was raped, I got a psychologist professor from the U of S to come to our suite and see her, and shortly after he visited, Dr. Roger Martin blew his brains out with a shotgun (that didn’t help my mental state). More likely Dr. Roger Martin never blew his own brains out with a shotgun, he was telling stories to his students about how the CIA was funding torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, and likely the CIA decided to shut him up.

Very shortly after she was raped, my girlfriend was pushed into the psychiatric facilities for “treatment.” I began to stutter for awhile and it took me years to understand what happened to her. A subsequent girlfriend who lived together with me in Montreal informed me that she was raped before she met me and I responded by laughing uncomfortably, I did not know why. She asked me why I reacted in such a way to the news but I did not know, it would still be a few years before I understood that my previous girlfriend was raped. Whether it was trauma from the rape and the subsequent loss of my lover that blocked my mind, or perhaps I am simply slow minded and stupid, I do not think I am deserving of years of psychiatric horror as a reward for putting my posters up on city street poles, for criticizing the Catholic church, or for whatever reason. My girlfriend was traumatized by the rape, the parents blamed me for her downfall and were fortunate enough to have a close friend who was a Crown Prosecutor.

The magnitude of the horror of the psychiatric drugs is so enormous that nobody on this planet is deserving of such treatment. The horror of the psychiatric drugs is so overwhelming that all I can do is spend the rest of my life trying to convince people to stop psychiatry, but instead they laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) and allowed their children to be injected as well. It wasn’t so bad that I was maliciously prosecuted, it wasn’t so bad that I received years of brutal horrid torture as a result, the issue I have is with people’s compassionlessness. Some knew of or suspected the horror of the psychiatric drugs and ignored it, others laughed. Some downplayed the horror of the psychiatric drugs saying that they know of some child receiving psychiatric care and said the drugs were helpful, they did not stop to think that the psychiatrists treat their patients differently, and sometimes brutally in order to stop unwanted behavior (such as postering city street poles or saying that the churches were run by racists who proclaimed that they civilized the cannibals in the South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism conducted by Freemasons and other witches here in the west).

This coming “Christmas” (not His Mass, use of God’s Name in vain) will likely be the last one you will celebrate with your children, who are now rendered infertile and are twitching and convulsing from the depopulation jabs, and who are likely to be dead by the following pagan fertility tree holiday. Make sure this final blinkin’ tree (erected for four months from November 2021 through February 2022) is the best one ever. Put lots of sparkles and blinkin’ lights on your God-damned decorated idol. Sometimes Jesus removes His protection from your family members and you lose one or more (Hosea 4:6), then you double down and get an even bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree.

Click here to read the complete article