From: robot@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Justine the moronic liar
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 21:06:13 -0700
 by: Robot - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:06 UTC

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement
that there was "no new Administration policy with respect to border
walls. From day one, this Administration has made clear that a border
wall is not the answer."

Mayorkas said the construction project was appropriated during the
prior administration and the law requires the government to use the
funds, with an announcement made earlier in the year. "We have
repeatedly asked Congress to rescind this money but it has not done so
and we are compelled to follow the law," he said.

Re: Justine the moronic liar

<3c7f2950-5476-4cd5-82c7-5f527f0d1b44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9768&group=rec.boats#9768

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 05:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Justine the moronic liar
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:27 UTC

On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 12:06:19 AM UTC-4, Robot wrote:
> Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement
> that there was "no new Administration policy with respect to border
> walls. From day one, this Administration has made clear that a border
> wall is not the answer."
>
> Mayorkas said the construction project was appropriated during the
> prior administration and the law requires the government to use the
> funds, with an announcement made earlier in the year. "We have
> repeatedly asked Congress to rescind this money but it has not done so
> and we are compelled to follow the law," he said.

Robot the Liar!!!

"...the justification that Mr. Mayorkas gave in the federal register suggested that the construction along this stretch was needed to stop unauthorized crossings.
“There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States,” he wrote in the public notice. The administration also said it was waiving more than 20 federal laws and regulations to allow for the construction of the barriers.
The funding appropriated for this section of barriers is separate from the Defense Department funds that Mr. Trump reprogrammed to build a wall. Mr. Biden halted the use of the reprogrammed defense funds on his first day in office."

Heh.

Re: Justine the moronic liar

<_1UUM.13900$w4ec.12068@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9771&group=rec.boats#9771

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 10:23:54 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:23 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 12:06:19?AM UTC-4, Robot wrote:> Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement > that there was "no new Administration policy with respect to border > walls. From day one, this Administration has made clear that a border > wall is not the answer." > > Mayorkas said the construction project was appropriated during the > prior administration and the law requires the government to use the > funds, with an announcement made earlier in the year. "We have > repeatedly asked Congress to rescind this money but it has not done so > and we are compelled to follow the law," he said.Robot the Liar!!!"...the justification that Mr. Mayorkas gave in the federal register suggested that the construction along this stretch was needed to stop unauthorized crossings.?There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States,? he wrote in the public notice. The administration also said it was waiving more than 20 federal laws and regulations to allow for the construction of the barriers.The funding appropriated
for this section of barriers is separate from the Defense Department funds that Mr. Trump reprogrammed to build a wall. Mr. Biden halted the use of the reprogrammed defense funds on his first day in office."Heh.

Fat Harry is not known for reading comprehention. Never has been,
never will be. He makes up his own facts as he imagines
them.

--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Justine the moronic liar

<dm5biip3431bvq07uo91qsej31869sts12@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9780&group=rec.boats#9780

From: jherring@cox.net
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:24:55 -0700
 by: jherring@cox.net - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 18:24 UTC

On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 10:23:54 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 12:06:19?AM UTC-4, Robot wrote:> Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement > that there was "no new Administration policy with respect to border > walls. From day one, this Administration has made clear that a border > wall is not the answer." > > Mayorkas said the construction project was appropriated during the > prior administration and the law requires the government to use the > funds, with an announcement made earlier in the year. "We have > repeatedly asked Congress to rescind this money but it has not done so > and we are compelled to follow the law," he said.Robot the Liar!!!"...the justification that Mr. Mayorkas gave in the federal register suggested that the construction along this stretch was needed to stop unauthorized crossings.?There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the
>United States,? he wrote in the public notice. The administration also said it was waiving more than 20 federal laws and regulations to allow for the construction of the barriers.The funding appropriated for this section of barriers is separate from the Defense Department funds that Mr. Trump reprogrammed to build a wall. Mr. Biden halted the use of the reprogrammed defense funds on his first day in office."Heh.
>
>Fat Harry is not known for reading comprehention. Never has been,
> never will be. He makes up his own facts as he imagines
> them.

So, neither of you are bright enough to understand the following. What
a bunch of racist morons...