It's a poor workman who blames his tools.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

SubjectAuthor
* Another gun crazy Army reservistTrue North
+* Another gun crazy Army reservist345...@gmail.com
|+* Another gun crazy Army reservistJustan
||`* Another gun crazy Army reservistPoco Loc0
|| `* Another gun crazy Army reservistTrue North
||  +- Another gun crazy Army reservistJustan
||  `- Another gun crazy Army reservistPoco Loc0
|`* Another gun crazy Army reservistPoco Loc0
| `- Another gun crazy Army reservist345...@gmail.com
`* Another gun crazy Army reservistPoco Loc0
 `* Another gun crazy Army reservistJustan
  `- Another gun crazy Army reservistjustan

1
Another gun crazy Army reservist

<7be2fa75-268c-4fda-8d3d-38233357c272n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9888&group=rec.boats#9888

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 04:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Another gun crazy Army reservist
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:35 UTC

Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home.
Time for national strict gun laws in the US.

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<c185cc0e-abbf-4147-838d-8c6dfdcbbe22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9889&group=rec.boats#9889

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 07:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 14:07 UTC

On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home.
> Time for national strict gun laws in the US.

"3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survives

Canadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."
The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."

Also:
"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.

For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."

Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :)

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<Dxu_M.175714$0UVe.147037@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9890&group=rec.boats#9890

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 10:17:06 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 14:17 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47?AM UTC-4, True North wrote:> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home. > Time for national strict gun laws in the US."3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survivesCanadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."Also:"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you
should switch from horses to cars. :)

KANADUH IN GENERAL. NOBA SKOSHUH IN PARTICULAR. TOILET BOY DONNIE
IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE REALITY THAT SKOSHUH IS AN EMBARRAESMENT
TO THE COUNTRY.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<245ljipq4a5kqp2mhvngbv1glbsn1virnu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9891&group=rec.boats#9891

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 09:32:53 -0700
 by: Poco Loc0 - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 16:32 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 07:07:23 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47?AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home.
>> Time for national strict gun laws in the US.
>
>"3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survives
>
>Canadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."
>The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."
>
>Also:
>"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.
>
>For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."
>
>Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :)

Sounds like whataboutism to me. I guess if we can't prevent ALL
gun-related deaths, we might as well not try and prevent some of
them.. Fucking ammosexuals.

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<265lji1hrvjhlvdofa43t72jgjt09m3o3n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9892&group=rec.boats#9892

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 09:33:31 -0700
 by: Poco Loc0 - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 16:33 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 10:17:06 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47?AM UTC-4, True North wrote:> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home. > Time for national strict gun laws in the US."3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survivesCanadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."Also:"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including
>Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :)
>
>KANADUH IN GENERAL. NOBA SKOSHUH IN PARTICULAR. TOILET BOY DONNIE
> IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE REALITY THAT SKOSHUH IS AN EMBARRAESMENT
> TO THE COUNTRY.

Because typing in all caps makes you feel better about your loose
pussy?

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<806cd471-9bc0-4392-9c43-13b89b5bb06fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9896&group=rec.boats#9896

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 09:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452471@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 16:36 UTC

On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 12:32:59 PM UTC-4, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 07:07:23 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47?AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
> >> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home.
> >> Time for national strict gun laws in the US.
> >
> >"3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survives
> >
> >Canadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."
> >The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."
> >
> >Also:
> >"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.
> >
> >For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."
> >
> >Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :)
> Sounds like whataboutism to me. I guess if we can't prevent ALL
> gun-related deaths, we might as well not try and prevent some of
> them.. Fucking ammosexuals.

Sounds like a shortage of working synapses in you, so there's no use in engaging you.
Fucking anonymous spoofer cowards.

Buh-bye.

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<18291dc8-ca73-4c84-964e-1c2e8f3fec67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9901&group=rec.boats#9901

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:00:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecraft49@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 19:00 UTC

On Thursday, 26 October 2023 at 13:33:36 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 10:17:06 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@ż.com> wrote:
>
> >"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> >> On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47?AM UTC-4, True North wrote:> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home. > Time for national strict gun laws in the US."3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survivesCanadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."Also:"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including
> >Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :)
> >
> >KANADUH IN GENERAL. NOBA SKOSHUH IN PARTICULAR. TOILET BOY DONNIE
> > IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE REALITY THAT SKOSHUH IS AN EMBARRAESMENT
> > TO THE COUNTRY.
>
> Because typing in all caps makes you feel better about your loose
> pussy?

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<wCA_M.103548$%WT8.75490@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9902&group=rec.boats#9902

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 17:11:56 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 21:11 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, 26 October 2023 at 13:33:36 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:> On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 10:17:06 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@?.com> wrote: > > >"345...@gmail.com" <345...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >> On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:35:47?AM UTC-4, True North wrote:> Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home. > Time for national strict gun laws in the US."3 children, 1 adult killed in Canada shooting; wounded victim survivesCanadian police found five people dead from gunshots, including three children and the alleged shooter, at two border city residences in a case described on Tuesday as "an unspeakable tragedy."The victims were discovered late Monday in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario..."Also:"On April 18 and 19, 2020, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman committed multiple shootings and set fires at 16 locations in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, killing 22 people and injuring three others before he was shot and killed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Enfield.For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and may have been wearing parts of an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including> >Wor
tman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :) > >> >KANADUH IN GENERAL. NOBA SKOSHUH IN PARTICULAR. TOILET BOY DONNIE > > IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE REALITY THAT SKOSHUH IS AN EMBARRAESMENT > > TO THE COUNTRY. > > Because typing in all caps makes you feel better about your loose > pussy?I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

You always have and you always will. That's what makes you so
speschull to your fat buddy Harry. If he had another friend he'd
prolly dump his toilet eggspert buddy in Skosha.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<adqpjidu2biqeg76jjq56k4phkqu73vt0v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9916&group=rec.boats#9916

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 07:00:20 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 11:00 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 04:35:45 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home.
>Time for national strict gun laws in the US.

The gun's fault, eh boy? What a dumb shit.

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<pfqpji9c9dckt2middk7iqlbpchijl8a76@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9917&group=rec.boats#9917

From: jherring@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 07:01:37 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 11:01 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:00:50 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 26 October 2023 at 13:33:36 UTC-3, Poco Loc0 wrote:

>> >Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks."Sounds like canaduh has its own homegrown issues, eh? And it took 13 hours to find that that guy? Maybe you should switch from horses to cars. :)
>> >
>> >KANADUH IN GENERAL. NOBA SKOSHUH IN PARTICULAR. TOILET BOY DONNIE
>> > IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE REALITY THAT SKOSHUH IS AN EMBARRAESMENT
>> > TO THE COUNTRY.
>>
>> Because typing in all caps makes you feel better about your loose
>> pussy?
>

>I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Intellectually, it is right up your alley.

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<Zr8%M.330452$w4ec.48059@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9923&group=rec.boats#9923

From: ?@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 08:57:36 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 12:57 UTC

Poco Loc0 <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 04:35:45 -0700 (PDT), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home. >Time for national strict gun laws in the US.The gun's fault, eh boy? What a dumb shit.

I wonder if Donnie still has that rusty old 22 he spoke of earlier?
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Another gun crazy Army reservist

<tmk2ki9bgrvknt0fmnaej94g546up9ae85@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9942&group=rec.boats#9942

From: me@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:18:10 -0700
 by: justan - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 19:18 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 08:57:36 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>Poco Loc0 <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 04:35:45 -0700 (PDT), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>Yet another mass shooting in 'merica. This is getting close to home. >Time for national strict gun laws in the US.The gun's fault, eh boy? What a dumb shit.
>
>I wonder if Donnie still has that rusty old 22 he spoke of earlier?

I wonder if I'll ever get fucked in the ass again...
--

¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----