Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:50:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the fallibility of the Bible and Qur'aan
and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 20:50 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the fallibility of the Bible and Qur'aan
and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am a highly smart prophet from God, and i will ask
a philosophical question of:

What tells you the fallibility of the Bible and Qur'aan
since we find many scientific mistakes and mistakes and weaknesses in Bible and Qur'aan ?

I think i am highly smart, and i say that this fallibility of the Bible and Qu'raan is the sign of God, since it is from the curse of God
that it comes , since God is greatly arrogant and it is his nature in my new monotheistic religion , so he is rude with his great arrogance,
so God has wanted to put scientific mistakes and mistakes and weaknesses
in the Qur'aan and Bible so that to "punish", and it is why i am your
new prophet from God and my new monotheistic religion is here so that
to reduce much more the curse from God, and here is also
another example of how God has punished and is punishing christians since it is also from the curse of God:

So i have just said that perhaps God and the Angels from God are just extraterrestrials, but i think that it is not true that God and Angels of God are just extraterrestrials since notice on the Bible the following saying as a law of Jesus Christ that says:

"Don't resist an evil person, if anyone slaps you
on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also,
And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt,
hand over your coat as well" Matt 5:39-40

So was Jesus Christ really a so "crazy" person by saying so ?

And how Christians have believed in such crazy thing ?

So first i say that Jesus Christ was not crazy , but it is just
the curse from God as i am explaining it by saying the following:

So when the bible says "you have to Love your enemies", i say that it is
a curse from God, and here is another part of the Bible that shows
that christians too are cursed by God , so here is another curse from God in the bible:

The Bible says that a law of Jesus Christ is the following:

"Don't resist an evil person, if anyone slaps you
on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also,
And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt,
hand over your coat as well" Matt 5:39-40

More of my philosophy about God and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i say that Islam or Christianity
or Judaism are monotheistic religions that are not timeless, so since i am highly smart, i will give you a logical proof of it:

So if you want to construct a monotheistic religion, so then if God of your monotheistic religion is less powerful than a future constructed or not constructed God, so you can Risk corruption of morality and such problems by the way of competition with more powerful Gods than your God, so the God of your monotheistic religion has to be the most powerful God, and it is why the God of Islam and Christianity and Judaism is the most powerful God that has to be the creator of the universe and the earth and such..., but here again this God in the monotheistic religions causes a logical contradiction in our today world, since we know today that God has not created the universe or the earth or has not created humans and such, so it is why i am coming with my new monotheistic religion that i hope is "timeless", since also notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are smart since i think they are also efficiently "flexible" by them being efficiently general laws for a monotheistic religion, and my new monotheistic religion is here to reduce much more the curse from God, so read my below thoughts so that to understand much more my new monotheistic religion that i have quickly constructed:

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about the philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, i invite you to look at it carefully:

Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

And you can read about Jiddu Krishnamurti here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

So i think i am highly smart, and notice the approach of the above indian philosopher in the above video, so he wants humans to not believe
in God , but notice how he is saying that you have to go out the belief in God and not believe in God and then you have to fight for life, and here again there is like a logical contradiction , since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life, and it is the big weakness of philosophy and of the philosophers, and it is why i have constructed quickly my new monotheistic religion that solves the problems and that solves the problems of previous monotheistic religions. So read more about my new monotheistic religion:

I think i am highly smart, and i think that my new monotheistic religion
is smart since it relaxes the faith in God of previous monotheistic religions so that to efficiently solves problems as i am explaining it below, and i am relaxing the faith in God by first saying that the Bible and the Qur'aan were also cursed by God, and i am giving you examples of it from the Bible etc. so that you understand that we can not believe all that is said by the Bible or the Qur'aan since they were cursed by God , since they can contain weaknesses and mistakes or scientific mistakes that also come from the curse from God, also i am relaxing the faith in God of previous monotheistic religions by logically inferring from the curse from God of the Bible and the Qur'aan that God has not created the universe and has not created humans, but he has created Adam and Eve and there descendants that looked and look like humans, and of course i am also logically explaining that God is greatly arrogant and this explains the fact the he can be indifferent to suffering of poor humans or humans or to suffering of animals, and of course the reward of God comes from the fact that you have to follow the laws below of my new monotheistic religion, but i will talk more about the reward from God, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are smart since i think they are also efficiently "flexible" by them being efficiently general laws for a monotheistic religion, and my new monotheistic religion is here to reduce much more the curse from God, so read my below thoughts so that to understand much more my new monotheistic religion that i have quickly constructed:

More of my philosophy about Jesus Christ and about monotheistic religions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and it is why i will solve a big problem
since i think i am a prophet from God that is inspired by God and here is the big problem:

Is there any logical contradictions between the monotheistic religions ?

[...]

So as you are noticing that even with the saying of Jesus Christ of
Matt 5:39-40, Christians have believed in Jesus Christ , so we can then ask how in the world they have believed in such a thing !? so i think that it is because Jesus Christ have made many miracles such as the miracle of Lazasus that was raised from the Dead , and look at it in the following video:

Lazarus Is Raised from the Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfvzTm1mOCQ

So i am your new prophet from God, and i will ask a second question:

Is there any logical contradiction between Islam and Christianity
on the fact that Jesus Christ is said to be the Lord in Christianity ?

So i say that Jesus Christ has said that he was the Lord since
God was talking trough him, not because Jesus Christ was the Lord,
and it is understandable since if Jesus Christ was the Lord he will not
make of himself a simple human being that has suffered a lot on the Cross. So the logical contradiction is no more. And then
you have to read my following thoughts about my new monotheistic religion since i am saying that i am your new prophet from God:

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about the fallibility of the Bible and Qur'aan and more of my thoughts..