From: address@not.available (R.Wieser)
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Subject: XPsp3 ListView LVIF_INDENT doesn't work without an imagelist present ?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 21:04:24 +0200
 by: R.Wieser - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 19:04 UTC

Hello all,

Yeah, me again with the same SysListView32 (v5.82) under XPsp3.

I'm trying to add indentation to the main listview items, but it it only
seems to work when I add an imagelist to the listview itself. Does anyone
recognise this and knows whats going on ? MSDN nor google says anything
about it. :-(

I've tried to just keep the imagelist empty, but the listview still reverves
space for the image infront of the text, which doesn't look good.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser