From: cgm@erehwon.invalid (Colin Macleod)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: Web interface to comp.lang.tcl etc.
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:34:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Colin Macleod - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:34 UTC

People who have so far been following comp.lang.tcl through via Google
Groups might be interested in an alternative web gateway I have set up.
This supports reading (for anyone) and posting (for registered users) for
all non-binary Usenet groups. See the first link at
https://cmacleod.me.uk/ .

The usenet gateway is implemented in Tcl. It is still under development,
in particular it is not yet properly usable on mobile devices.

There is also a plan in the Tcl community to set up a new forum for Tcl
discussions based on Fossil, but that is not up and running yet.

--
Colin Macleod.

Re: Web interface to comp.lang.tcl etc.

<ur752q$3q5rg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=13362&group=comp.lang.tcl#13362

From: wortkarg3@yahoo.com (Harald Oehlmann)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: Re: Web interface to comp.lang.tcl etc.
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 10:44:57 +0100
 by: Harald Oehlmann - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:44 UTC

Am 22.02.2024 um 09:34 schrieb Colin Macleod:
> People who have so far been following comp.lang.tcl through via Google
> Groups might be interested in an alternative web gateway I have set up.
> This supports reading (for anyone) and posting (for registered users) for
> all non-binary Usenet groups. See the first link at
> https://cmacleod.me.uk/ .
>
> The usenet gateway is implemented in Tcl. It is still under development,
> in particular it is not yet properly usable on mobile devices.
>
> There is also a plan in the Tcl community to set up a new forum for Tcl
> discussions based on Fossil, but that is not up and running yet.

Great work, Colin !

Take care,
Harald

Re: Web interface to comp.lang.tcl etc.

<%vLBN.541648$p%Mb.180909@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=13366&group=comp.lang.tcl#13366

Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
From: Gerald.Lester@gmail.com (Gerald Lester)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 11:29:31 -0600
 by: Gerald Lester - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:29 UTC

On 2/22/24 02:34, Colin Macleod wrote:
> People who have so far been following comp.lang.tcl through via Google
> Groups might be interested in an alternative web gateway I have set up.
> This supports reading (for anyone) and posting (for registered users) for
> all non-binary Usenet groups. See the first link at
> https://cmacleod.me.uk/ .
>
> The usenet gateway is implemented in Tcl. It is still under development,
> in particular it is not yet properly usable on mobile devices.
>
> There is also a plan in the Tcl community to set up a new forum for Tcl
> discussions based on Fossil, but that is not up and running yet.

Thanks Colin!!!