"I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid" -- the artificial person, from _Aliens_

devel / comp.lang.prolog / Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

SubjectAuthor
* --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
+* --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
|`* --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
| `- --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
`* --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
 `* --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
  `- --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium

1
Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<11441ab6-9ec1-4653-833b-d28ba0913aaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=1973&group=comp.lang.prolog#1973

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 18:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 01:46 UTC

Zurich,Bern▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Jan Burse aka Tranfinite aka Mostowski Collapse:
> > > The Mostowski Collapse was a harbinger of the mushroom cloud of the Sarmat missile

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs
by ross.pro...@gmx.com Jun 9, 2021, 3:03:35 PM

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: Zurich's ETH Dr.Thomas Willwacher's stupid all his life in teaching Calculus, never a picture diagram of FTC// as evidence- Jan Burse
12/13/17
by Dan Christensen

Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM

Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM

Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
By Jan Jul 27, 2018, 5:15:55 PM

Jan Burse aka Transfinite aka Mostowski Collapse

Click here to read the complete article
Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<58bc74b5-5f63-47d1-8f6f-3442e4438bc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=1974&group=comp.lang.prolog#1974

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 13:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:20 UTC

Vienna,Prague▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

> Jan Burse aka Tranfinite aka Mostowski Collapse:
>
> Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs
> by ross.pro...@gmx.com Jun 9, 2021, 3:03:35 PM
>
> Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
> by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM
>
> Re: Zurich's ETH Dr.Thomas Willwacher's stupid all his life in teaching Calculus, never a picture diagram of FTC// as evidence- Jan Burse
> 12/13/17
> by Dan Christensen
>
> Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
> By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM
>

> Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
> By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM
>
> Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
> By Jan Jul 27, 2018, 5:15:55 PM
>
> Jan Burse aka Transfinite aka Mostowski Collapse
> On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 1:49:12 PM UTC-5, Transfinite Numbers wrote:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<899b29ea-b5f0-44c5-b4a4-7235ab1e708an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=1985&group=comp.lang.prolog#1985

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:10 UTC

Jan Burse says ETH Zurich is brain-farto

Jan Burse, the Usenet attack dog, aka Mostowski Collapse, aka Transfinite number-- other contributions to Usenet.

Jan Burse can Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or as Jan Burse constantly posts of farting and brain fart around at ETH which you mention in so many of your posts as ha,ha, brain farts. Is ETH and Univ Bern Jan Burse brain fart schools?

On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 5:04:29 PM UTC-6, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> brain farto, why?

> ETH Zurich
>
> Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
> Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
> Emmanuel Kowalski
> Urs Lang
> Rahul Pandharipande
> Richard Pink
> Tristan Riviere
> Dietmar Salamon
> Martin Schweizer
> Mete Soner
> Michael Struwe
> Benjamin Sudakov
> Alain Sznitman
> Josef Teichmann
> Wendelin Werner
> Thomas Willwacher
>
> Zurich ETH, physics dept
> Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
>

> University Bern
> Christian Leumann
> Walter Benjamin
> Emil Theodor Kocher
> Kurt Wuthrich
> Daniel Vassella
> Rene Fasel
> Mani Matter

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<20100b86-4270-4392-80f4-e73508345dccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=1994&group=comp.lang.prolog#1994

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 05:31 UTC

Jan Burse says ETH Zurich is brain-farto

Why does the idiot Jan Burse post to sci.math when that moron of math cannot even admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse. Is Jan just a plain brain-farto???

> Jan Burse, the Usenet attack dog, aka Mostowski Collapse, aka Transfinite number-- other contributions to Usenet.
>
> Jan Burse can Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or as Jan Burse constantly posts of farting and brain fart around at ETH which you mention in so many of your posts as ha,ha, brain farts.. Is ETH and Univ Bern Jan Burse brain fart schools?
>
> On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 5:04:29 PM UTC-6, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> > brain farto, why?
>

> > ETH Zurich
> >
> > Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
> > Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
> > Emmanuel Kowalski
> > Urs Lang
> > Rahul Pandharipande
> > Richard Pink
> > Tristan Riviere
> > Dietmar Salamon
> > Martin Schweizer
> > Mete Soner
> > Michael Struwe
> > Benjamin Sudakov
> > Alain Sznitman
> > Josef Teichmann
> > Wendelin Werner
> > Thomas Willwacher
> >
> > Zurich ETH, physics dept
> > Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
> >

> > University Bern
> > Christian Leumann
> > Walter Benjamin
> > Emil Theodor Kocher
> > Kurt Wuthrich
> > Daniel Vassella
> > Rene Fasel
> > Mani Matter

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<23420f3b-2672-4f68-a61f-e8c0b339da2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=1999&group=comp.lang.prolog#1999

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:21 UTC

Basel,Zurich▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

> Jan Burse aka Tranfinite aka Mostowski Collapse:
>
> Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs
> by ross.pro...@gmx.com Jun 9, 2021, 3:03:35 PM
>
> Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
> by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM
>
> Re: Zurich's ETH Dr.Thomas Willwacher's stupid all his life in teaching Calculus, never a picture diagram of FTC// as evidence- Jan Burse
> 12/13/17
> by Dan Christensen
>
> Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
> By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM
>

> Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
> By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM
>
> Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
> By Jan Jul 27, 2018, 5:15:55 PM
>
> Jan Burse aka Transfinite aka Mostowski Collapse
> On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 1:49:12 PM UTC-5, Transfinite Numbers wrote:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<c57a65fe-6bd3-486e-911b-c3396acfa616n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=2000&group=comp.lang.prolog#2000

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 05:10 UTC

Lausanne,Zurich▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

<3b05e8b3-e08a-46eb-a4d1-fc283706c9fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=2001&group=comp.lang.prolog#2001

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 18:45:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:45 UTC

Bern,Basel▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Jan Burse, ask the moron imbecile Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney for the shock wave of Hypersonic