From: mateusz@x.invalid (Mateusz Viste)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.programmer
Subject: [assembly] a multilingual "MORE" in 512 bytes
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 01:06:21 +0200
 by: Mateusz Viste - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 23:06 UTC

This is a little thing that I worked on during a couple of evenings: a
"MORE" command that adapts its language based on the LANG environment
variable, but still fits in a single disk sector. I did it mainly
because I was annoyed by the size of the FreeDOS MORE (7 KB, UPXed). It
was also a nice pretext to play with the very cool A72 assembler that
I have recently discovered. Source code included.

http://svardos.org/more/

Mateusz

Re: [assembly] a multilingual "MORE" in 512 bytes

<ud95sp112nuu$.32941o4zrvde$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=375&group=comp.os.msdos.programmer#375

From: jj4public@outlook.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.programmer
Subject: Re: [assembly] a multilingual "MORE" in 512 bytes
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 05:17:50 +0700
 by: JJ - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:17 UTC

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 01:06:21 +0200, Mateusz Viste wrote:
> This is a little thing that I worked on during a couple of evenings: a
> "MORE" command that adapts its language based on the LANG environment
> variable, but still fits in a single disk sector. I did it mainly
> because I was annoyed by the size of the FreeDOS MORE (7 KB, UPXed). It
> was also a nice pretext to play with the very cool A72 assembler that
> I have recently discovered. Source code included.
>
> http://svardos.org/more/
>
> Mateusz

Would be nice for it to also support multiple files and the ability to
switch viewing the next file like FreeDOS MORE does.

https://github.com/FDOS/more/raw/master/doc/HELP

So, that it can be a full replacement for FreeDOS MORE.