VMS version 2.0 ==>

devel / comp.programming / Re: More precision about my posts..

SubjectAuthor
* More precision about my posts..Amine Moulay Ramdane
+* More precision about my posts..Noel Duffy
|+* More precision about my posts..Amine Moulay Ramdane
||+- More precision about my posts..Amine Moulay Ramdane
||`- More precision about my posts..Noel Duffy
|`* More precision about my posts..JJ
| `* More precision about my posts..Noel Duffy
|  `- More precision about my posts..Richard Heathfield
`- More precision about my posts..RichD

1
More precision about my posts..

<9ebddcca-c386-4cd7-a262-dbd4109a4748n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=3995&group=comp.programming#3995

Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 14:59:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More precision about my posts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:59 UTC

Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

You have to understand my personality, i am not like the others,
i mean that i have invented quickly interesting philosophies and i have
invented quickly an interesting monotheistic religion and i have invented
quickly many poems of Love and poems and i have invented quickly many
proverbs and i think i am a serious software developer and i have just explained my new model about what is consciousness and self-consciousness and what is the role they play in what we call smartness, and i think i am a philosopher , so i think i am someone who loves a lot my kind of personality since also i am this kind of interesting creativity, and it is why i have wanted to share my creativity with you, and it is why i have posted about them, but notice carefully that since i have i already shared them with you , so i will from now stop to post about them and i will from now on just post about programming.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<tpsqqs$1o2da$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=3996&group=comp.programming#3996

From: uaigh@icloud.com (Noel Duffy)
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Subject: Re: More precision about my posts..
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:51:55 +1300
 by: Noel Duffy - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 23:51 UTC

On 14/01/23 11:59, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am a white arab from Morocco and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Why do you always include this racist preamble? Are there roaming gangs
of pink and blue arabs from Morocco who have invented many scalable
algorithms from whom you need to distinguish yourself?

> You have to understand my personality, i am not like the others,

We do understand your personality, and we agree it's not like the
others. That is, you're a pompous, narcissistic, delusional clown, who
has only one topic of conversation, i.e, himself.

> i mean that i have invented quickly interesting philosophies

What you call philosophies, others would call half-baked superficial
notions.

> and i have
> invented quickly an interesting monotheistic religion

If I recall correctly, you claim to have invented not one but two
religions. That is not, as you seem to imagine, proof of intelligence,
or even evidence of sanity. Particularly when these new religions are
accompanied by claims that you are God's Prophet. Many, including
myself, see this as a sign that you should seek professional help.

> and i have invented
> quickly many poems of Love and poems

Writing poems of love to oneself is evidence of narcissism.

> and i have invented quickly many
> proverbs

Proverbs? Have you ever looked up the meaning of the word "proverb"? It
does not mean what you think it means.

> and i think i am a serious software developer

So go write software and stop pestering others with your daft notions
and awful poetry.

> and i have just explained my new model about what is consciousness and self-consciousness and what is the role they play in what we call smartness, and i think i am a philosopher

My neighbours' dog thinks it's a person. It's not fooling anyone, and
neither are you.

> , so i think i am someone who loves a lot my kind of personality

Yes, that bit we can agree on. You do love yourself. See also, narcissism.

> since also i am this kind of interesting creativity,

One charitably assumes that you're trying to claim to be an interesting
"creative", but of course, interesting you are not. A duller, more
tedious blowhard I have never encountered in twenty years on Usenet.

> and it is why i have wanted to share my creativity with you, and it is why i have posted about them, but notice carefully that since i have i already shared them with you ,

Yeah, you wanted to share your creativity, even when people repeatedly
asked you, begged you, to stop sharing it. Has it never occurred to you
that maybe no-one finds you as interesting as you find yourself? In over
a decade of relentless spam, can you point to a single reply from a
single person expressing interest in what you have to say?

> so i will from now stop to post about them and i will from now on
just post about programming.

This is a lie. You have said this time after time, on group after group,
year after year. You were lying then, and you are lying now. You have no
intention of stopping. As soon as you think you can get away with it,
you will start posting your nonsense again. You've been doing this for
more than a decade, so you can't seriously imagine that anyone is fooled
by your pretended change of heart.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<67e8d475-3ce4-453f-8103-7b542bfc4a05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=3997&group=comp.programming#3997

Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:08:59 -0800 (PST)
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:08 UTC

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:52:00 PM UTC-5, Noel Duffy wrote:
> [...]
> Yeah, you wanted to share your creativity, even when people repeatedly
> asked you, begged you, to stop sharing it. Has it never occurred to you
> that maybe no-one finds you as interesting as you find yourself? In over
> a decade of relentless spam, can you point to a single reply from a
> single person expressing interest in what you have to say?
> > so i will from now stop to post about them and i will from now on
> just post about programming.
> This is a lie. You have said this time after time, on group after group,
> year after year. You were lying then, and you are lying now. You have no
> intention of stopping. As soon as you think you can get away with it,
> you will start posting your nonsense again. You've been doing this for
> more than a decade, so you can't seriously imagine that anyone is fooled

You are not understanding my personality, i am saying that i love
very much myself since i think i am an interesting guy that is really creative,
so i am not wasting my time with you talking that is inferior talking, since
my way of doing is that i am showing how i am sophisticated by being my
kind of interesting creativity, so you have now to calm since i am a honest guy,
since i have just explained that from now on i will just post about programming.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<b82c822b-9156-47e3-af4c-e1b09ea2d015n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=3998&group=comp.programming#3998

Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:40:45 -0800 (PST)
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:40 UTC

And as you have just noticed that i have just said the following:

"So i am not wasting my time with you talking that is inferior talking"

So you have not to be naive by reading my above sentence, since it is
just that i have to adapt, so then i have to be interesting creativity,
so as you notice, i have not to waste my time with inferior talking,
but i don't mean that your talking is "all" inferior talking, since i just
mean that your previous talking is inferior talking, so as you notice
i am a guy who gives a lot of importance to the fact that i have to adapt
efficiently, so then i have to know how to talk with sophistication and
i have to be interesting creativity.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<hgi9fjrnsmj9.10d2lxeh3kgdv$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=3999&group=comp.programming#3999

From: jj4public@outlook.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:08:35 +0700
 by: JJ - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:08 UTC

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:51:55 +1300, Noel Duffy wrote:
[snip]

Please don't feed the trolls. Just killfile them.
There's no point of arguing with short minded people.
They're beyond hope.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<tpt1dj$1oi96$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=4000&group=comp.programming#4000

From: uaigh@icloud.com (Noel Duffy)
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:44:19 +1300
 by: Noel Duffy - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:44 UTC

On 14/01/23 13:08, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:52:00 PM UTC-5, Noel Duffy wrote:
>
> You are not understanding my personality, i am saying that i love
> very much myself since i think i am an interesting guy that is really creative,

I repeatedly explained to you that I and everyone else who has the
misfortune to come across your drivel understand perfectly that you are
a narcissist. That is, someone filled with excessive self-love. In what
way do you imagine we've failed to understand your personality?

> so i am not wasting my time with you talking that is inferior talking, since
> my way of doing is that i am showing how i am sophisticated by being my
> kind of interesting creativity,

Your entire oeuvre of spam over the past decade is so lacking in
insight, thought, creativity, or even understanding, that it resembles
nothing so much as the output of a Markov-Chain generator. You have the
temerity to claim that you are an "interesting creativity" (sic), but
your grasp of the language is so poor that you cannot express yourself
as well as the average six-year-old child.

> so you have now to calm since i am a honest guy,
> since i have just explained that from now on i will just post about programming.

Repeated lies do not an honest man make. You've promised to stop
spamming so many times, and every single promise was a bare-faced lie.
This one is too. You have no intention of stopping. You intend to start
spamming again just as soon as you think you can get away with it.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<tpt29j$1onih$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=4001&group=comp.programming#4001

From: uaigh@icloud.com (Noel Duffy)
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:59:15 +1300
 by: Noel Duffy - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:59 UTC

On 14/01/23 14:08, JJ wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:51:55 +1300, Noel Duffy wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Please don't feed the trolls. Just killfile them.
> There's no point of arguing with short minded people.
> They're beyond hope.

Killfiling Aminer will only hide his nonsense from me. It's still
visible to everyone entering the group for the first time. Aminer is
like an invasive weed. Left unchecked, he grows and strangles the whole
group. Newcomers entering the group see just page after page of
Aminer-drool, then they promptly turn around and leave, never to return.

Arguing with him is futile, I agree, but every minute he's kept occupied
doing this is a minute he's not cobbling together another daft
philosophy or awful poem.

Re: More precision about my posts..

<tpted8$175s2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=4002&group=comp.programming#4002

From: rjh@cpax.org.uk (Richard Heathfield)
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 05:26:00 +0000
 by: Richard Heathfield - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 05:26 UTC

On 14/01/2023 1:59 am, Noel Duffy wrote:
> On 14/01/23 14:08, JJ wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:51:55 +1300, Noel Duffy wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> Please don't feed the trolls. Just killfile them.
>> There's no point of arguing with short minded people.
>> They're beyond hope.
>
> Killfiling Aminer will only hide his nonsense from me. It's still
> visible to everyone entering the group for the first time.

Which, nowadays, is practically nobody, so you're really not helping.

If you want to improve the signal-to-noise ratio round here, the
way to do it is to boost the signal, which is barely above zero.
Talk about programming, even if it's only at novice level. Every
little helps.

> Aminer
> is like an invasive weed. Left unchecked, he grows and strangles
> the whole group.

By engaging with him, you encourage him. Unintended consequences.
If you want the group to breathe unstrangled, talk not about
Amine but about programming.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk