Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 07:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy from where comes the smartness of my poems and
more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 6 May 2022 14:18 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy from where comes the smartness of my poems and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and from where do you think comes the smartness
of all of my poems below ? i think that there smartness comes
from the fact that i have invented my philosophy and i have invented
the architectural ideas of my philosophy, and after that it has
allowed me to give a good rhythm to my poetry, i mean that those architectural ideas of my philosophy that i have invented give the form that is much more clear to my poetry and after that it becomes easier for me to put my other ideas in my poetry, so i invite you to look
for example at a part of my philosophy here in the following web link about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about the good business man and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i say that it is not with virility that
we recognize a good business man, i think that we can also
recognize a good business man by how he is dynamically playing
to you his good rhythm of his music , this good rhythm is like the good rhythm of writing beautiful poetry, but how can you have this good rhythm? i think that it is also "technical", i mean that when you know about the "tendency" by having and understanding the right architectural ideas, you can debug much more efficiently with them and this brings
this good rhythm, and it is how i am also doing it , since i am
inventing those architectural ideas, and you can take a look
at them by reading my philosophy of how i am inventing my architectural
ideas of my philosophy.

More of my philosophy about the strongness and more of my thoughts..

Here is my new proverb that makes you understand a very important thing:

"Strongness doesn't come from virility, since i think that strongness
comes from knowing how to tune it efficiently so that to be successful, and this how to tune it efficiently needs from us to know how to efficiently be this soft power that avoids wars and violence and that brings peace."

More of my philosophy of how to be a strong man..

I think i am smart, and i think we have to ask a philosophical question of:

What is a strong man ?

So i think i am smart and i will start by rapidly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence so that to answer the question:

The most important pattern that i am discovering is that the way of how to do politics in our modern world doesn't look like the old world, since the most important thing in our today world of politics is
soft power that permits to avoid wars, and now you are understanding what is the problem of the war in Ukraine, since i think that we can notice that it is like the too big to jail problematic that has to be solved by the way of soft power using efficiently the means of Diplomacy and by highering smartly the standards of governance and by the way of more and more economic integration between countries so that to bring more and more peace, and i think that it is what has caused a war between Russia and Ukraine, i mean that i think it is a lack of this kind of soft power that bring peace that has the tendency to make our world much more violent, so i think that the strong man has to be efficient at this kind of soft power that brings peace.

More of my philosophy of how to pray the beautiful light..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed , i am saying in my new poem below the following:

"Since my God is not the just like i want to eat a delicious banana
So is the beautiful light, that we have to pray, like a primitive llama ?
No, since do my beautiful poems of Love are like a pyjama too ?
No, since my beautiful philosophy is not like the one of Dalai lama
Since praying the beautiful light is necessary like a mamma(mother)"

So as you are noticing that i am saying that the praying the beautiful light is necessary like a mamma(mother), but you have to understand my philosophy, since what is also our God ? i say that our God is also the beautiful light that can be the light that makes you more and more perfect in this life, so notice that my poems of Love below are also like a beautiful light that can make you more and more perfect, and we can also pray this kind of beautiful light by being grateful towards this kind of beautiful light, so as you notice that the beautiful light looks like this process of perfectioning that makes you a better person in a society, and i think that this kind of beautiful light brings
the positive energy that is necessary and the being this grateful is
also a positive energy that is necessary like a mamma(mother), so i invite you to read all my below poems so that to understand more and more my philosophy:

Here is my new poem called: "I am an artist like Santana playing the Oye Como Va", and read all my poems below:

I am an artist like Santana playing the Oye Como Va

Since my beautiful poems of Love are not like the melodrama

Since i am not praying the indian Brahma

But i am praying the beautiful light that is not a simple city of Yokohama

Since my God is not the just like i want to eat a delicious banana

So is the beautiful light, that we have to pray, like a primitive llama ?

No, since do my beautiful poems of Love are like a pyjama too ?

No, since my beautiful philosophy is not like the one of Dalai lama

Since praying the beautiful light is necessary like a mamma(mother)

It is how we can attain like the beautiful nirvana

And It is why I am an artist like Santana playing the Oye Como Va

So you have to see it clearly like in a beautiful Panorama

Since as you notice that my beautiful God is not president Obama

Since I am the artist like Santana playing the Oye Como Va !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my just new poem called: "Am i searching for a defense ?"

Am i searching for a defense ?

So i will ask without pretence

What is the importance of a monetary unit called a cent ?

Does it merit a dispense (a get rid of) ?

And is it not like a sixth sense ?

So is it just the thinking it great and immense ?

So as you notice that it looks like a suspense !

Since it is like the how to have a correct moral sense !

And it is like making the difference between past and future tense !

And does it needs only a commonsense ?

And does not the self-defense needs the merit of a recompense ?

And does not a good society needs the right business expense

Since you have even to legislate against a statutory or capital offense !

Since you have to know how to be the good penitence !

So am i searching for a defense ?

So, does it come with a hence or fence ?

No, since knowing how the become the good morality is also searching for a good defense.

Thank you,
Amien Moulay Ramdane.

--

More explanation of my new poem in english..

Notice that in my just new poem in english below i am saying the following:

"I am like the beautiful Rome"

And i am not arrogant by saying so, since the constitution or composition of a beautiful human or human is so sophisticated relatively to the actual human capacity , since we can not construct a beautiful human or human with the actual capacity of science and technology, so it means that i can logically say in my just poem below that a human's constitution is so sophisticated like a beautiful Rome, so it is why i am saying in my just new poem below: "I am like the beautiful Rome", and about my saying in my just new poem below the following:

"Since i am not alone at home
Since my home is also the i am living with a beautiful Ohm and Jerome
Since my home is also this beautiful diversity from the genome
Since are we not living in this beautiful and not random ?"

So since we are "surrounded" by this beautiful of Ohm and Jerome and
the other beautiful from the genome, so we can say that this beautiful from the genome is our home too.

So reread my just new poem below so that to understand:

Notice that the name Ohm in my just new poem below is also the name of German physicist who formulated Ohm's Law (1787-1854), and Jerome in my just new poem below is also the name of one of the great fathers of the early Christian Church whose major work was his translation of the Scriptures from Hebrew and Greek into Latin (which became the Vulgate); a saint and Doctor of the Church (347-420).

Here is my just new poem in english and read all my poems below:

I am like the beautiful Rome

Since i am beautifully surfing with Google Chrome

I am like the beautiful Rome

Since i am not alone at home

Since my home is also the i am living with a beautiful Ohm and Jerome

Since my home is also this beautiful diversity from the genome

Since are we not living in this beautiful and not random ?

I am like the beautiful Rome

And it is not just about the beautiful chromosome

Since we have not to be handicapped like with a parkinson's syndrome

So that to not live in a catacomb

So then we have to be perfection like of a sophisticated airdrome

It is why I am like the beautiful Rome !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem in french and read all my poems below:

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy from where comes the smartness of my poems and more of my thoughts..