People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio and more of my thoughts..

SubjectAuthor
* More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio andAmine Moulay Ramdane
`- Re: More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio andHe Angel

1
More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio and more of my thoughts..

<e20afb2b-76cc-46c5-815f-1c73289dc7d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=980&group=comp.programming.threads#980

Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 15:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio and
more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 29 May 2022 22:37 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked at the following
numbers about the budget balance of Germany in around year 2029 so that to compare it with the numbers of Canada below, and here it is:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/624187/germany-budget-balance-in-relation-to-gdp/

So then in around year 2029, Germany, like Canada, will have balanced the Budget, so i think it is good for both Germany and Canada.

And for the debt-to-GDP ratio of Germany, look at it here:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/624193/national-debt-of-germany-in-relation-to-gross-domestic-product-gdp/

So i think the debt-to-GDP ratio of Germany will be in year 2029 at around 40%, and it is around the same number as for Canada, so i think that both Germany and Canada are in a good shape in there debt-to-GDP ratio and the balance of the budget. And as i just said that when government debt-to-GDP exceeds 85%, future economic growth is reduced.

And read my previous thoughts:

Germany: Budget balance between 2017 to 2027 in relation to GDP

More of my philosophy about the debt-to-GDP ratio and more of my thoughts..

I think from the following article that when government debt-to-GDP exceeds 85%, future economic growth is reduced. And the current debt-to-GDP ratio of USA is 127%, which is expected to rise to 277% by 2029, so i think USA is not in a good shape in its debt-to-GDP and i think it will not even balance the budget in 2029 and it is not good, and you can read the following article so that to understand it:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2021/05/03/us-national-debt-expected-to-approach-89-trillion-by-2029/?sh=305152295f13

But Canada is in a much better shape in its debt-to-GDP ratio, since its debt-to-GDP will be around 40% in 2029, and Canada will be able to balance the budget in around year 2029, so i think Canada will be in a much better shape in its financial budget and in debt-to-GDP than USA, so i invite you to read the following article so that to notice it:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/budget-2022-unveils-billions-in-targeted-new-spending-deficit-projected-at-52-8b-1.5852813

More of my philosophy about existentialism of the philosopher Albert Camus and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that existentialism of the philosopher Albert Camus is an open problem, since you can notice that
the philosopher doesn't say how to construct the meaning and
purpose of human life, and notice how the philosopher Albert Camus says that human life is, objectively speaking, meaningless, since according to Camus, the absurd is produced via conflict, a conflict between our expectation of a rational, just universe and the actual universe that it is quite indifferent to all of our expectations, but i think that Albert Camus was not so right, since i say that the meaning and purpose of human existence of life can be "constructed" as i am doing it below, and i also think that the most important part of my philosophy are the engines that permits you to be self-confidence and that permits you to be a kind of hope and positive energy, but i will now bring more precision to how i am defining the meaning and purpose of human life, so i say that i think that the meaning and the purpose of human existence is to play it smartly, since you have to play it smartly like in a game of chess, i don't mean that we have to be violent, but we have to be this satisfaction of playing it smartly as an individual and as a group and as a world, so i think it is how i am doing it, i am playing it smartly so that to also get the satisfaction of playing it smartly, and this satisfaction of playing it smartly is my engine, and i think it is a good purpose and a good meaning of human existence. But notice carefully that in a game of chess there is a winner and there is a loser, but the loser has to play it smartly too so that to "win" the satisfaction of playing it smartly that becomes his engine that pushes him forward with a kind self-confidence and hope, and it is how we have to become smart by playing it smartly so that to get the satisfaction of playing it smartly even if humanity is not able to be successful. So as you notice the how i am constructing the meaning and purpose of human life, that looks by logical analogy, like my following proverb that i am also explaining, since the satisfaction of playing it smartly is the engine even if you fail to be successful, this engine of satisfaction of playing it smartly permits you to be self-confidence and hope by continuing to playing it smartly, and notice that the playing smartly in my thoughts is not that it is that you have to have a high IQ, since the playing smartly is also defined by morality that takes into account the societal smartness and not only individual smartness. So here is my new proverb and notice the logical analogy that i am talking about:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world"

Other than that i will talk more about the human identity, so what
do you think is my human identity? so i think that my human
identity comes from my playing it smartly as i am explaining above,
since look at how i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms , and look at how i have invented quickly many proverbs
and look at how i have invented quickly many poems of Love and poems,
and look at how i have invented my thoughts of my philosophy, so
my being this creative and inventive is what makes my human identity.

More of my philosophy about the higher purpose and meaning and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video, and i invite you to look
at it:

Meaning without Higher Meaning - Existentialism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaAiHwjDAH4

Here is my new proverb:

"There one type of smartness that is interesting to look at,
and it is also the one that i have just used by explaining to you what is the truth, read it carefully below, and i will call it smartness of the being "resourceful", since i say that resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill, and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits to easy the jobs for you"

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about mathematics and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that in the truth what is so important is the general rule that i am talking about in my below thoughts below, and it is from where comes the truth, since we can also say that we need the truth since we also exist as humans and consciousness of humans, so it is why we have to make it clear that the general rule that i am talking about is the from where comes the truth, so then i can logically infer that this general rule can be used again and again so that to logically infer the truth, and it is in accordance with the general rule, so then we have to distinguish between the
truth and the reality of the existence, since being truth is not being reality of the existence, since we can use a general rule that is based on the theoretical that doesn't exist, but i think that the general rule can be based on the reality of the existence, so then from the characteristics that are realistic of the ingredients of general rule you can logically infer some rules that are useful for the reality of the existence, and i think that it is how works mathematics, since for example when you work in topology in mathematics,
a point is also a concept defined by characteristics that are also reality of the existence, so from a point you can generate a 2d or a 3d object, so then the result of it can still have characteristics that are realistic.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of my philosophy about Germany and the debt-to-GDP ratio and more of my thoughts..

<bd84ca23-8792-4cb2-9df2-d4864a7d4220n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=1000&group=comp.programming.threads#1000

Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 23:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
more of my thoughts..
From: heangel1983912@gmail.com (He Angel)
 by: He Angel - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 06:16 UTC

Who do You think You are ?