From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Ping Retro Guy: alt.support newsgroups?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:08:31 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:08 UTC

Jordy wrote:

> Hi, if anyone knows the best server to access alt support groups, would reallly appreciate it! Thanks!

Hello Jordy, I see there are no alt.support newsgroups listed at Nova BBS currently:

https://www.novabbs.com/common/grouplist.php

But if we contact Retro Guy he can probably add the ones you use.

I'm not sure if Retro Guy reads everything her but if you Ping him he often responds.

Retro Guy also mentioned a newsgroup where he can best be located, I'll look for that and forward this to him when I find it.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Ping Retro Guy: alt.support newsgroups?

<1046dfa3f4f7adf2b7922b3937f75f6c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=1015&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#1015

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: Ping Retro Guy: alt.support newsgroups?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:03:52 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:03 UTC

Retro Guy, the poster asking about alt.support newsgroups is long time poetry group regular Jordy Chase, who recently migrated here from the now defunct Google Groups.

Jordy can be found at:

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

Thanks again.