From: retroguy@novabbs.org (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: Ping! RdtroGuy
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 18:23:30 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 01:23 UTC

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:44:14 +0000, George J. wrote:

> It was suggested I post to you here; I hope it's no inconvenience.
>
> I'm posting on Nova BBS now, on alt.arts.poetry.comments and rec.arts.poems. I'm finding a problem with RAP; when I open a thread there, only my comments show up - no replies, though I can read the replies on google for now. But since google's going to stop showing new threads in just over a month, I thought I'd bring the problem to your attention and hope you can fix whatever's causing it.

It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help

in the future for help :)

Now onto the issue... I see what you mean. I will address that asap!

Thanks for letting me know :)

Re: Ping! RetroGuy

<e9ebd0703a4f887bfa2fdad71cd601e5@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=902&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#902

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: Ping! RetroGuy
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 19:58:45 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 19:58 UTC

Retro Guy wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:44:14 +0000, George J. wrote:
>
>> It was suggested I post to you here; I hope it's no inconvenience.
>>
>> I'm posting on Nova BBS now, on alt.arts.poetry.comments and rec.arts.poems. I'm finding a problem with RAP; when I open a thread there, only my comments show up - no replies, though I can read the replies on google for now. But since google's going to stop showing new threads in just over a month, I thought I'd bring the problem to your attention and hope you can fix whatever's causing it.

> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help

> in the future for help :)

> Now onto the issue... I see what you mean. I will address that asap!

> Thanks for letting me know :)

Good day R.G.

Seems fixed..!

Re: Ping! RetroGuy

<e4e38aa798908a1e1732564d6e5c6d5a$1@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=903&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#903

From: retroguy@novabbs.org (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:15:41 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 20:15 UTC

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 19:58:45 +0000, General-Zod wrote:

> Retro Guy wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:44:14 +0000, George J. wrote:
>>
>>> It was suggested I post to you here; I hope it's no inconvenience.
>>>
>>> I'm posting on Nova BBS now, on alt.arts.poetry.comments and rec.arts.poems. I'm finding a problem with RAP; when I open a thread there, only my comments show up - no replies, though I can read the replies on google for now. But since google's going to stop showing new threads in just over a month, I thought I'd bring the problem to your attention and hope you can fix whatever's causing it.
>
>> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
>> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help
>
>> in the future for help :)
>
>> Now onto the issue... I see what you mean. I will address that asap!
>
>> Thanks for letting me know :)
>
> Good day R.G.
>
> Seems fixed..!

Thanks General!

Btw, I never fixed anything :)

Re: Ping! Retro Guy

<61094e6b16c0fb7c12a3aa15637d0560@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=1013&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#1013

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:06:48 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:06 UTC

Retro Guy wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:44:14 +0000, George J. wrote:

>> It was suggested I post to you here; I hope it's no inconvenience.
>>
>> I'm posting on Nova BBS now, on alt.arts.poetry.comments and rec.arts.poems. I'm finding a problem with RAP; when I open a thread there, only my comments show up - no replies, though I can read the replies on google for now. But since google's going to stop showing new threads in just over a month, I thought I'd bring the problem to your attention and hope you can fix whatever's causing it.

> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help

> in the future for help :)

> Now onto the issue... I see what you mean. I will address that asap!

> Thanks for letting me know :)

Retro Guy, the above newsgroup is also the place to ask you about requests for newsgroup additions to Nova BBS?

My friend Jordy Chase is looking for alt.support newsgroups.

Thanks.

Re: Ping! Retro Guy

<4be7a98531d01f4d9547ab06a0b02cd6$1@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=1014&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#1014

From: retroguy@novabbs.org (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:53:42 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:53 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:06:48 +0000, W.Dockery wrote:

> Retro Guy wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:44:14 +0000, George J. wrote:
>
>>> It was suggested I post to you here; I hope it's no inconvenience.
>>>
>>> I'm posting on Nova BBS now, on alt.arts.poetry.comments and rec.arts.poems. I'm finding a problem with RAP; when I open a thread there, only my comments show up - no replies, though I can read the replies on google for now. But since google's going to stop showing new threads in just over a month, I thought I'd bring the problem to your attention and hope you can fix whatever's causing it.
>
>> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
>> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help
>
>> in the future for help :)
>
>> Now onto the issue... I see what you mean. I will address that asap!
>
>> Thanks for letting me know :)
>
> Retro Guy, the above newsgroup is also the place to ask you about requests for newsgroup additions to Nova BBS?

Yes, that is fine. I monitor all the groups in rocksolid.* regularly.

Re: Ping! Retro Guy

<6be27db8f8f081f0080fa31b65052669@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=1016&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#1016

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:08:14 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:08 UTC

Retro Guy wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:06:48 +0000, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Retro Guy wrote:
>
>>> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
>>> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help
>>
>>> in the future for he
>> Retro Guy, the above newsgroup is also the place to ask you about requests for newsgroup additions to Nova BBS?

> Yes, that is fine. I monitor all the groups in rocksolid.* regularly.

Excellent.

As I wrote in another thread, my friend Jordy at the poetry group is looking for alt.zupport newsgroups.

You can find Jordy at:

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments