From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: A Neat Page On The History & Use Of Encryption
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 14:34:49 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.computer.security,alt.privacy
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 12:34 UTC

https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/magazine/brief-history-encryption

Re: A Neat Page On The History & Use Of Encryption

<69e9b2846c4f06cff0939a5fad3ebbba@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=14402&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14402

From: J@M (D)
Subject: Re: A Neat Page On The History & Use Of Encryption
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 15:42:29 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:42 UTC

searching https://duckduckgo.com/?q=thalesgroup.com works in Tor Browser:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thales_Group
>Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs, develops and
>manufactures electrical systems as well as devices and equipment for the
>aerospace, defence, transportation and security sectors. The company is
>headquartered in Paris' business district, La Defense, and its stock is
>listed on the Euronext Paris.
https://www.thalesgroup.com/en
>Thales - Building a future we can all trust
>1 day agoThe agreement focuses on the naval Identification Friend or Foe
>(IFF) equipment and communication by leveraging on the advanced technologies
>to bolster the national defense capabilities. Together, we will strive to
>master every decisive moment as we continue building a future we can all
>trust. #defence #maritime #naval...

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / A Neat Page On The History & Use Of Encryption