From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Gpg4win 4.2.0 released
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:08:36 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.issues.privacy,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 12:08 UTC

Gpg4win version 4.2.0 is released!

https://www.gpg4win.org/download.html

Version 4.2.0 is not a security critical release, but contains several
new
features and larger changes.

The most important changes are summarized under:

https://www.gpg4win.org/version4.2.html

You should give it a glance, especially if you might be interested in
our new
component:

"Okular - GnuPG Edition" - A PDF viewer with GnuPG integration.

For the full list of changes please refer to:
https://www.gpg4win.org/change-history.html

It is important to us that Gpg4win continues to be available
as Free Software which can be downloaded anonymously without costs.
Because we know that this is the only way for some people to get
a software product which enables them to protect their communication.
As Gpg4win maintenance needs to be funded nevertheless, we recommend
that you set the price for yourself that shows the value of Gpg4win.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Gpg4win 4.2.0 released