https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=14736&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14736

From: fritz@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@frell.theremailer.net>.
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp
Subject: Re: Nym Security vs: Tutanota Security: No Comparision: Nyms Win Hands Down
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 20:25:21 +0200
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 18:25 UTC

>Seems the only liar here is YOU:
>
>> There are people here who try to get you to use a 'CIA OPERATED
>BACKDOOR'...."

Not my message!

Best to get an account now!

Easy to use 'END TO END' encrypted email provider for free or premium services... https://tutanota.com/

Very simply put... Tutanota is such a breeze to use and even TUTANOTA can't read your emails!

TUTANOTA is the world's best e2e encrypted email provider. Fact!

Quantum computers and A.I. will crack pgp and nymservers before 2030. Tutanota has a hybrid feature to
make sure it's algorithm can't be cracked by Quantum computers etc.

Re: Nym Security vs: Tutanota Security: No Comparision: Nyms Win Hands Down

<260b13101a0db331046fc4b276598933@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=14740&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14740

From: J@M (D)
Subject: Re: Nym Security vs: Tutanota Security: No Comparision: Nyms Win
Hands Down
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:58:16 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:58 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 20:25:21 +0200, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
>encrypted

Friedrich Gustav Maximilian Schreck was born to Gustav Ferdinand & Auguste Wilhelmine
Pauline Michaelis-Schreck at Kaiserin-Augusta-Strasse 75/76(13E22:49,52N27:34) Berlin-
Tiergarten Saturday 6 September 1879(AA/BR). Albestrasse5Friedenau(13E20:02,52N28:25).

Re: Nym Security vs: Tutanota Security: No Comparision: Nyms Win Hands Down

<op.18ar6jx3a3w0dxdave@hodgins.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=14752&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14752

From: dwhodgins@nomail.afraid.org (David W. Hodgins)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp
Hands Down
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 17:48:09 -0400
 by: David W. Hodgins - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:48 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 14:25:21 -0400, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:

>> Seems the only liar here is YOU:
>>
>>> There are people here who try to get you to use a 'CIA OPERATED
>> BACKDOOR'...."
>
> Not my message!
>
> Best to get an account now!
>
> Easy to use 'END TO END' encrypted email provider for free or premium services... https://tutanota.com/
>
> Very simply put... Tutanota is such a breeze to use and even TUTANOTA can't read your emails!
>
> TUTANOTA is the world's best e2e encrypted email provider. Fact!
>
> Quantum computers and A.I. will crack pgp and nymservers before 2030. Tutanota has a hybrid feature to
> make sure it's algorithm can't be cracked by Quantum computers etc.

While there are encryption candidates that are thought to be resistant to
cracking by Quantum computers, claiming that it can't be done is a good
indication you have no idea how security works.

Same with unprovable claims such as it being the best, let alone claiming it
to be a fact.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutanota it's still using RSA
encryption for public keys.

You should probably read
https://blog.cloudflare.com/how-the-nsa-may-have-put-a-backdoor-in-rsas-cryptography-a-technical-primer/

How much are you getting paid to promote Tutanota?

Dave Hodgins

Re: Nym Security vs: Tutanota Security: No Comparision: Nyms Win Hands Down

<f48d0483f9376ff8bf228518fbae586a@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=14755&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14755

From: J@M (D)
Hands Down
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 04:35:13 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 02:35 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 17:48:09 -0400, "David W. Hodgins" <dwhodgins@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutanota it's still

spam

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Nym Security vs: Tutanota Security: No Comparision: Nyms Win Hands Down