From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Tuta Wrongly Accused Of Being A Front For Intelligence Services
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:48:49 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:48 UTC

You know it makes sense, 'FREE' or premium services: https://tuta.com/pricing

https://www.computerweekly.com/news/366559333/Encrypted-mail-service-Tuta-says-it-was-wrongly-accused-of-being-a-front-for-intelligence-services

https://restoreprivacy.com/tuta-refutes-allegations-of-it-being-a-front-for-spy-agencies/

https://cybernoz.com/encrypted-mail-service-tuta-says-it-was-wrongly-accused-of-being-a-front-for-intelligence-services/

https://technoversepro.com/internet-technology/encrypted-mail-service-tuta-says-it-was-wrongly-accused-of-being-a-front-for-intelligence-services-computer-weekly/

It just proves the point that "D" is one of Ortis's comrades!
I've said it before and I'll say it again "D" is a FED!
"D" knows Tuta is rock solid and that's why he's afraid you use it"
Remember "D" wants you to send unencrypted email. Ha Ha Ha

Remember this...

"D" is trying to jail you and is gently sweet talking you by advocating sending
unencrypted email.

You messed up big time "D" by telling folks to send unencrypted posts!

"D" advocates sending unencrypted posts in the following link
14th post down...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/BFPHSor4yNs

NEVER SEND ANYTHING UNENCRYPTED!!!

"D" may not be what you think, possibly not one person but a bunch of feds lurking
in here. Don't think for one minute the feds or cia are not here, they're here
alright. Only feds would advocate sending unencrypted posts to newsgroups!

DON'T GET FRIENDLY OR TRUST ANYONE HERE, THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!

Tuta Mail enables TutaCrypt, a protocol to exchange messages using quantum safe
encryption: https://tuta.com/blog/post-quantum-cryptography

Independent Tuta Email Review 2024 Test Results and Analysis...
https://restoreprivacy.com/email/reviews/tutanota/

You know it makes sense, 'FREE' or premium services: https://tuta.com/pricing
The World's BEST!

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Re: Tuta Wrongly Accused Of Being A Front For Intelligence Services

<a1b35b4ff72198e1afb853b1517f2dc6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17571&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17571

From: J@M (D)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 02:13:54 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:13 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:48:49 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>It just proves the point that
t u t a s n i t c h

Re: Tuta Wrongly Accused Of Being A Front For Intelligence Services

<2b6bede9c5e26ab5981b3319c1235fa6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17572&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17572

From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 02:59:06 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.security, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.anon-server,
alt.security.pgp, de.comp.security.misc
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:59 UTC

On 11 Mar 2024, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> posted some

> You know it makes sense, 'FREE' or premium services:
> https://tuta.com/pricing
>
> https://www.computerweekly.com/news/366559333/Encrypted-mail-service-Tu
> ta-says-it-was-wrongly-accused-of-being-a-front-for-intelligence-servic
> es
>
> https://restoreprivacy.com/tuta-refutes-allegations-of-it-being-a-front
> -for-spy-agencies/
>
> https://cybernoz.com/encrypted-mail-service-tuta-says-it-was-wrongly-ac
> cused-of-being-a-front-for-intelligence-services/
>
> https://technoversepro.com/internet-technology/encrypted-mail-service-t
> uta-says-it-was-wrongly-accused-of-being-a-front-for-intelligence-servi
> ces-computer-weekly/
>
> It just proves the point that "D" is one of Ortis's comrades!
> I've said it before and I'll say it again "D" is a FED!
> "D" knows Tuta is rock solid and that's why he's afraid you use it"
> Remember "D" wants you to send unencrypted email. Ha Ha Ha
>
> Remember this...
>
> "D" is trying to jail you and is gently sweet talking you by
> advocating sending unencrypted email.
>
> You messed up big time "D" by telling folks to send unencrypted posts!
>
> "D" advocates sending unencrypted posts in the following link
> 14th post down...
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/BFPHSor4yNs
>
> NEVER SEND ANYTHING UNENCRYPTED!!!
>
> "D" may not be what you think, possibly not one person but a bunch of
> feds lurking in here. Don't think for one minute the feds or cia are
> not here, they're here alright. Only feds would advocate sending
> unencrypted posts to newsgroups!
>
> DON'T GET FRIENDLY OR TRUST ANYONE HERE, THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!
>
> Tuta Mail enables TutaCrypt, a protocol to exchange messages using
> quantum safe encryption:
> https://tuta.com/blog/post-quantum-cryptography
>
> Independent Tuta Email Review 2024 Test Results and Analysis...
> https://restoreprivacy.com/email/reviews/tutanota/
>
> You know it makes sense, 'FREE' or premium services:
> https://tuta.com/pricing The World's BEST!
>
> Stay safe, stay encrypted!

I can exchange messages that will take 10,000 years using every CPU on
earth to decrypt anyway. I'll be long dead by the time any of them are
ever decrypted - so why do I care?