Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 00:34:50 +0000
From: noreply@mixmin.net (anonymous)
Subject: New Tuta.com emails are confusing. Is this a scam?
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems, alt.fluffy.cat-pissed.on.peter-j-ross
 by: anonymous - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 00:34 UTC

So, someone with Name@Tutanota.com needs to PAY MORE MONEY to get
Name@Tuta.com or risk being impersonated online?

I am on the 'Premium' Plan, but that doesn't allow me to add
Name@Tuta.com ???

Sure sounds like a scam, and that Tutanota is forcing all users to waste
time to jump thru hoops and open up their wallets, all for zero added
value.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tutanota/comments/17t0p8i/new_tutacom_emails_ar
e_confusing_is_this_a_scam/

Re: New Tuta.com emails are confusing. Is this a scam?

<c26d67818afa82eb47c174864f2a4d32@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17608&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17608

From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: New Tuta.com emails are confusing. Is this a scam?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 02:46:29 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems, alt.fluffy.cat-pissed.on.peter-j-ross
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 01:46 UTC

In article <20240314.003450.58bbf787@mixmin.net>
anonymous <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:

> So, someone with Name@Tutanota.com needs to PAY MORE MONEY to get
> Name@Tuta.com or risk being impersonated online?
>
> I am on the 'Premium' Plan, but that doesn't allow me to add
> Name@Tuta.com ???
>
> Sure sounds like a scam, and that Tutanota is forcing all users to waste
> time to jump thru hoops and open up their wallets, all for zero added
> value.
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/tutanota/comments/17t0p8i/new_tutacom_emails_ar
> e_confusing_is_this_a_scam/

LOL