From: rek2@hispagatos.org.invalid (rek2 hispagatos)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.cyberpunk,alt.2600.madrid
Subject: Good video about surveillance
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:25:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: rek2 hispagatos - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:25 UTC

https://yewtu.be/dSZvXgu7Q2Q?t=3

The Government has Secret Listening Posts in Every Major City

New York City has skyscrapers of all shapes and sizes. But why does this 500 foo
t tall, 29-story building have no windows, no lights and no markings at all?

Because it's a top-secret NSA spy station built to withstand nuclear war.

Officially, this is an AT&T telecommunications building. But thanks to leaked do
cuments, we now know that 33 Thomas Street is actually a top secret NSA mass sur
veillance hub.

It's code name is: TitanPointe. And right now, as we speak, TitanPointe is liste
ning.

The gray, granite tower is located at 33 Thomas Street in Lower Manhattan. Local
s know the building as the "Long Lines Building" and it's been a source of myste
ry for years. What jumps out is that the building has no windows and no exterior
lighting. During the day, it fades into the background of the New York City sky
line. And at night, it becomes an invisible shadow.

Thanks to NSA documents leaked by Edward Snowden, we now know that creating an i
nvisible building wasn't an accident. It was absolutely by design.

33 Thomas Street operates under NSA codename TITANPOINTE. And Titanpointe is a c
ore location used for a controversial, and possibly illegal, NSA-sponsored mass
surveillance program. According to leaked documents, this program has targeted t
he communications of the UN, the World Bank, the IMF. It's been used to spy on a
t least 38 countries, including US allies like France, Germany and Japan.

It's common knowledge that AT&T is very cooperative with the NSA. Using an AT&T
cell phone? Eh, you might want to rethink that.

Let's find out why.

--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @rek2@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2

Re: Good video about surveillance

<08e481c5a7deff382803c4dc2f710ec8@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17906&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17906

From: J@M (D)
Subject: Re: Good video about surveillance
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 04:20:46 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 02:20 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:25:10 -0000 (UTC), rek2 hispagatos <rek2@hispagatos.org.invalid> wrote:
>https://yewtu.be/dSZvXgu7Q2Q?t=3
>The Government has Secret Listening Posts in Every Major City
>New York City has skyscrapers of all shapes and sizes. But why does this 500 foo
>t tall, 29-story building have no windows, no lights and no markings at all?
>Because it's a top-secret NSA spy station built to withstand nuclear war.
>Officially, this is an AT&T telecommunications building. But thanks to leaked do
>cuments, we now know that 33 Thomas Street is actually a top secret NSA mass sur
>veillance hub.
>It's code name is: TitanPointe. And right now, as we speak, TitanPointe is liste
>ning.
>The gray, granite tower is located at 33 Thomas Street in Lower Manhattan. Local
>s know the building as the "Long Lines Building" and it's been a source of myste
>ry for years. What jumps out is that the building has no windows and no exterior
> lighting. During the day, it fades into the background of the New York City sky
>line. And at night, it becomes an invisible shadow.
>Thanks to NSA documents leaked by Edward Snowden, we now know that creating an i
>nvisible building wasn't an accident. It was absolutely by design.
>33 Thomas Street operates under NSA codename TITANPOINTE. And Titanpointe is a c
>ore location used for a controversial, and possibly illegal, NSA-sponsored mass
>surveillance program. According to leaked documents, this program has targeted t
>he communications of the UN, the World Bank, the IMF. It's been used to spy on a
>t least 38 countries, including US allies like France, Germany and Japan.
>It's common knowledge that AT&T is very cooperative with the NSA. Using an AT&T
>cell phone? Eh, you might want to rethink that.
>Let's find out why.
>--
>- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @rek2@hispagatos.space
>- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2
>- https://keyoxide.org/A31C7CE19D9C58084EA42BA26C0B0D11E9303EC5

politics and religion is always a bad thing to discuss whether in private
or in public, but it's worth testing tor browser to see what works versus
what doesn't . . . (recording streaming video is very popular, see below)

(using Tor Browser 13.0.14)
https://yewtu.be/dSZvXgu7Q2Q?t=3" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://yewtu.be/dSZvXgu7Q2Q?t=3 . . . resolves to
https://yewtu.be/
>Donate
>Trending
>Invidious
>Original source code / Modified source code Documentation
>Released under the AGPLv3 on GitHub. View JavaScript license information.
>View privacy policy.
>Donate Current version: 2024.04.18-dbdcd22 @ master
[end quote]

(using Tor Browser 13.0.14)
https://news.hispagatos.org/
>Welcome to the Hispagatos NNTP/Usenet Server!
>For an account on our usenet/nntp server, our mastodon server or our
>matrix server please contact ReK2 on mastodon.
> mastodon: @rek2@hispagatos.space
> matrix: @rek2:hispagatos.org
> email: rek2 hispagatos org
>For more info visit our blog site on http or gemini
> https://hispagatos.org.
> gemini://hispagatos.org.
> gemini://rek2.hispagatos.org.
> https://2600.Madrid.
> gemini://2600.Madrid.
>INN2 NNTP/Usenet Server stats
> Daily Usenet Report
> InnFeed Status
> INN2_status
> CleanFeed spam filter stats
> TOP1000 look for us on the top 1000 list
>Peering with Hispagatos Instructions for peering.
>Happy Hacking.
[end quote]

OBS Studio (https://obsproject.com/) works great for recording streaming
videos; e.g., movies, tv series, etc. saved to mp4 format for viewing on
other devices by using obs "display capture" to record streaming content
while displayed full screen in the web browser; e.g., in mozilla firefox
uncheck "use recommended performance settings" and uncheck "use hardware
acceleration when available"; obs "hide obs windows from screen capture"
and software video encoding (same as stream, x264), save streaming video
(this method may not work with some "digital rights management" sources)

p.s.

Edward Joseph Snowden was born to Lonnie Glenn Snowden Jr. & Elizabeth
Wend Barrett-Snowden at Albemarle Hospital (76W13:15.5, 36N19:24.1) in
Elizabeth City North Carolina Tuesday 21 June 1983 4:42 AM EDT (AA/BC).